By *oItForYorkshireCouple
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Yes. I do splendidly with my mediocre face

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi this may be controversial is fab a great site for average looking women "

Isnt it just?! Desperados like me would never get a look in if it wasnt for fab.

Thanks fab

over a year ago

It's great for ugly women. I get loads of offers from desperate men.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Everything always depends on what each individuals' expectations are. Women generally get more choice here, which may make some things easier. Needles in any haystack are still hard to find though

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Most people are average, so it's not a category that's populated by an extreme minority.

over a year ago

Most people are average looking... Hence the word, average... Are you trying to say us fugly birds do well on here, without actually saying it? If so... Are you trying to say it's our fault?

over a year ago

"Hi this may be controversial is fab a great site for average looking women "

It's a great site for women who have a pulse mate, so average looking women do fantastically.....probably

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Hold on I'll ask a few of them. I'm far too beautiful to look at any of them though....

By *he FAB Social - MCRCouple (FF)
over a year ago

manchester

Itcotcyovpycrizezkrctc

Sorry for the typing mistake. Was dazzled by OP’s above-average face.

By *ischer400777 OP   Man
over a year ago

stanley county durham

Right I feel there is a lot of sarcasm in these messages some attractive women trying to make out they are average

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/05/21 14:22:14]

over a year ago

"Well I get lots of interest and I'm an ugly fucker "

over a year ago

stanley county durham

"Itcotcyovpycrizezkrctc

Sorry for the typing mistake. Was dazzled by OP’s above-average face. "

okay a bit of sarcasm there

over a year ago

"Right I feel there is a lot of sarcasm in these messages some attractive women trying to make out they are average "

Nice back paddling technique

over a year ago

stanley county durham

can people stop being self deprecating a average looking man on fab will struggle a lot more than the other way round women are on average are a lot more picky and have higher standards than most men will

By *EAT..85Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Seeing as most women dont show their face, assuredly. Its great for us fatties to A shags a shag innit...

over a year ago

Yorkshire

My god I wish we could post memes!

over a year ago

"can people stop being self deprecating a average looking man on fab will struggle a lot more than the other way round women are on average are a lot more picky and have higher standards than most men will "

No they don't, I have fucked some great, average looking men(I was attracted to them) ... And why do women get the blame when men lower their standards but we won't?

over a year ago

stanley county durham

Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder we all now the difference between average and attractive looks

over a year ago

Ummm I don’t count myself as average. The cheek

over a year ago

"can people stop being self deprecating a average looking man on fab will struggle a lot more than the other way round women are on average are a lot more picky and have higher standards than most men will "

So what you're saying is the picky woman should be grateful that the not so picky fella drop his standards for her?

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman
over a year ago

in the waves

What's your point op? Most of us are average in reality. 'Average women' are still are allowed to be fussy and meet who they chose.

over a year ago

stanley county durham

"can people stop being self deprecating a average looking man on fab will struggle a lot more than the other way round women are on average are a lot more picky and have higher standards than most men will

No they don't, I have fucked some great, average looking men(I was attracted to them) ... And why do women get the blame when men lower their standards but we won't? "

I am not criticising at all I applaud your high standards believe me x

By *he FAB Social - MCRCouple (FF)
over a year ago

manchester

"Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder we all now the difference between average and attractive looks "

I prefer a personality

over a year ago

stanley county durham

"What's your point op? Most of us are average in reality. 'Average women' are still are allowed to be fussy and meet who they chose.

"

i have not said they could not I promise you

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

It's a blinding site for middle-aged, fat, unattractive women like myself.

I've not been short of sexy, desperate men who want their sexy cock sucked.

over a year ago

"Seeing as most women dont show their face, assuredly. Its great for us fatties to A shags a shag innit..."

High five

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"can people stop being self deprecating a average looking man on fab will struggle a lot more than the other way round women are on average are a lot more picky and have higher standards than most men will

No they don't, I have fucked some great, average looking men(I was attracted to them) ... And why do women get the blame when men lower their standards but we won't? I am not criticising at all I applaud your high standards believe me x"

My standards are pretty low where physical is concerned.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder we all now the difference between average and attractive looks "

Yes, us average women have to promise all night cock sucks, and anal to get a decent-looking man to fuck us.

over a year ago

I just can't

By *agertha73Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"My god I wish we could post memes! "

I wish we could like posts!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"It's great for ugly women. I get loads of offers from desperate men. "

Yeah, but you want a refund after 15 minutes

over a year ago

Even with my profile I get offers.

I wasn't joking. I am a fucking munter but I can still get shagged on here.

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Ohh jebus

over a year ago

"It's great for ugly women. I get loads of offers from desperate men.

Yeah, but you want a refund after 15 minutes "

I have to pay them danger money and so they can buy cock bleach.

By *rivateparts!Man
over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

"Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder we all now the difference between average and attractive looks

I prefer a personality "

That's me fucked then

over a year ago

"Even with my profile I get offers.

I wasn't joking. I am a fucking munter but I can still get shagged on here."

Post of the day! I’m in stitches

By *imbobaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I’ve a stack of brown paper bags to hand out here. They fit men and women. I can even print a picture of your favourite celebrity on it.

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Very interesting videos OP

over a year ago

stanley county durham

My point is if a average looking lady is in a bar or club and there are attractive looking lady’s in as well she would more likely struggle to get the hot man as he is more likely to get the attractive lady on fab it will be easier as there are so many men on fab , conversely most of the time a average looking man will struggle to get the hot lady and she will go with the hot man fab based just on physical attraction this is how it is natural selection I am not criticising it at all

over a year ago

stanley county durham

"Very interesting videos OP "
thankyou busty they are like marmite love them or hate them x

over a year ago

stanley county durham

"Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder we all now the difference between average and attractive looks

I prefer a personality "

you can’t tell a persons true personality through messages you have to meet on physical attraction first then decide x

over a year ago

stanley county durham

"Yes, speaking as one."
you are not average you are very attractive x

over a year ago

"My point is if a average looking lady is in a bar or club and there are attractive looking lady’s in as well she would more likely struggle to get the hot man as he is more likely to get the attractive lady on fab it will be easier as there are so many men on fab , conversely most of the time a average looking man will struggle to get the hot lady and she will go with the hot man fab based just on physical attraction this is how it is natural selection I am not criticising it at all "

You may not be criticising OP and yes this is your opinion but it’s certainly coming across as complaining that you aren’t getting any meets and you are actually jealous of the women who choose who they want to meet or not

over a year ago

I'm very avamerage in just about every possible way and I find fab work s well for me

over a year ago

Not sure to be honest because I am a 10 out of 10 and number 1. X

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"My point is if a average looking lady is in a bar or club and there are attractive looking lady’s in as well she would more likely struggle to get the hot man as he is more likely to get the attractive lady on fab it will be easier as there are so many men on fab , conversely most of the time a average looking man will struggle to get the hot lady and she will go with the hot man fab based just on physical attraction this is how it is natural selection I am not criticising it at all "

See I've never seen it as some kind of tier system of hotness. It's not like football. I'm attracted to the people I'm attracted to and that's the end of it. I mean I know Brad Pitt is a good looking guy but I don't personally find him attractive.

Most of us are average, so going by your theory there should be a percentage of hot men and women who by rights should choose each other. So where's this excess of hot men us average ladies are hooking up with?

over a year ago

stanley county durham

"I'm very avamerage in just about every possible way and I find fab work s well for me "
you are not average looking at all you are highly attractive x

By *antingmore72Woman
over a year ago

Hastings

Wow! What a question! Let's flip that around and ask how we'll average men do on here?! Such an ignorant thing to say!

Whats average in your opinion may well be beautiful in someone else's! On the other hand I'm not really into white haired old guys no matter how big their cock is! I certainly wouldn't let someone like you anywhere near me!

over a year ago

"Very interesting videos OP "

Omg stop it

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"It's great for ugly women. I get loads of offers from desperate men.

Yeah, but you want a refund after 15 minutes "

Gasp...........

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

You've been in a bar ?

over a year ago

"My point is if a average looking lady is in a bar or club and there are attractive looking lady’s in as well she would more likely struggle to get the hot man as he is more likely to get the attractive lady on fab it will be easier as there are so many men on fab , conversely most of the time a average looking man will struggle to get the hot lady and she will go with the hot man fab based just on physical attraction this is how it is natural selection I am not criticising it at all

You may not be criticising OP and yes this is your opinion but it’s certainly coming across as complaining that you aren’t getting any meets and you are actually jealous of the women who choose who they want to meet or not"

There’s always one who instigates the ‘feel sorry for themselves’ label. I swear it’s only posted to gain more attention for yourself.

I don’t think this thread comes across as complaining about not getting meets, the guy is just asking

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I’ve a stack of brown paper bags to hand out here. They fit men and women. I can even print a picture of your favourite celebrity on it. "

Just put a great big cock on mine please. I fancy meeting a FAB straight guy

over a year ago

stanley county durham

"My point is if a average looking lady is in a bar or club and there are attractive looking lady’s in as well she would more likely struggle to get the hot man as he is more likely to get the attractive lady on fab it will be easier as there are so many men on fab , conversely most of the time a average looking man will struggle to get the hot lady and she will go with the hot man fab based just on physical attraction this is how it is natural selection I am not criticising it at all

See I've never seen it as some kind of tier system of hotness. It's not like football. I'm attracted to the people I'm attracted to and that's the end of it. I mean I know Brad Pitt is a good looking guy but I don't personally find him attractive.

Most of us are average, so going by your theory there should be a percentage of hot men and women who by rights should choose each other. So where's this excess of hot men us average ladies are hooking up with?

"

i understand where you are coming from to a degree the fact that you don’t find brad Pitt attractive does not alter the fact that he is still a very attractive to most women throught the world there is a scientific formula for assessing attractiveness x

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

i understand where you are coming from to a degree the fact that you don’t find brad Pitt attractive does not alter the fact that he is still a very attractive to most women throught the world there is a scientific formula for assessing attractiveness x"

Reference for this magical formula please, would like to find out if I'm average or ugly please

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Very interesting videos OP

Omg stop it "

over a year ago

You do know that attractive and stunningly good looking are not the same thing?

over a year ago

i understand where you are coming from to a degree the fact that you don’t find brad Pitt attractive does not alter the fact that he is still a very attractive to most women throught the world there is a scientific formula for assessing attractiveness x

Reference for this magical formula please, would like to find out if I'm average or ugly please"

OP speaks true, there is some scientific formula that can be applied to the measure the face and apparently all the beautiful people in the world fall into the same mathematical ratios of facial feature distribution.

By *agertha73Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"

Reference for this magical formula please, would like to find out if I'm average or ugly please"

Serious mathematics involved. Mere mortals would never understand.

over a year ago

Yorkshire

Well I think I’ve lost a stone laughing at this thread so that’s one point towards being hotter lol

over a year ago

How do you measure the 'greatness' of this site? How do you measure how it varies with respect to the perceived attractiveness of a woman?

Generally speaking there must be huge bias in this, because anyone (male or female) who thought Fabs was anything less than good wouldn't be here for very long.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

A man can only dream of meeting an average looking bird

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/05/21 15:02:44]

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"

Reference for this magical formula please, would like to find out if I'm average or ugly please

Serious mathematics involved. Mere mortals would never understand."

I'm screwed then my maths is rubbish darn it.

over a year ago

"Very interesting videos OP

Omg stop it "

By *agertha73Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"

I'm screwed then my maths is rubbish darn it. "

Damn. Now you will never know.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"

Damn. Now you will never know."

I'll go with ugly to be on the safe side lol

By *agertha73Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"

I'll go with ugly to be on the safe side lol "

Noooo! Go crazy! Stunning! X

over a year ago

stanley county durham

On average most beautifull people have great jaw lines cheekbones full lips a good nose and a ayssmetricall face

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"On average most beautifull people have great jaw lines cheekbones full lips a good nose and a ayssmetricall face "

And a nice set of tits

By *asilyled1Man
over a year ago

ogmore valley

"

I'll go with ugly to be on the safe side lol "

You’re far from ugly young lady!!

over a year ago

Theres a few articles in the economic times about it, the golden ratio of beauty its called. Apparently bella hadid and scarlet johansson scored quite high.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Depends what you mean by "great for average women" really.

It's great for making friends.

Not so great for meeting people you may find attractive and wanna bang.... who aren't liars and are respectful.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"On average most beautifull people have great jaw lines cheekbones full lips a good nose and a ayssmetricall face "

Oh right, but what about their inner beauty or in some cases lack of. That shit can really shine through

over a year ago

The guys I’m attracted to here are the same guys I’d be attracted to (and could pull) if I was in a bar.

over a year ago

Still doesn't make them attractive just nice to look at

over a year ago

stanley county durham

That is right , on fab you will find you will find a lot of beautifull people because of the numbers , in real life most people will not now or see many in there local area or village

over a year ago

stanley county durham

If they are nice to look then they are attractive it is just semantics

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"

You’re far from ugly young lady!! "

Got a squint eyes my face isn't symmetrical, ugly as now. Need to do cry

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"Theres a few articles in the economic times about it, the golden ratio of beauty its called. Apparently bella hadid and scarlet johansson scored quite high. "

They are truly stunning women and I'm being a bit silly. But I also know I'm no Hollywood beauty. The vast majority of us mere mortals aren't and that's alright. There's nothing wrong with being average as that's what the vast majority of us are.

By *asilyled1Man
over a year ago

ogmore valley

"

Got a squint eyes my face isn't symmetrical, ugly as now. Need to do cry "

Well I think you look great f

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"

Well I think you look great f "

Not so bad yourself mind

By *viatrixWoman
over a year ago

Redhill

Definitely!!

Long live fab!

over a year ago

stanley county durham

A lot of attractive men on fab who do not have high standards like most women do and are feeling horny that evening will go with a average looking lady but would probally not entertain her on a night out when there are better looking women to maybe meet which is why this site is great for average looking women , my point is contentious but it is true and it is great that this is the case for them

over a year ago

Any holes a goal OP. Any holes a goal

over a year ago

"A lot of attractive men on fab who do not have high standards like most women do and are feeling horny that evening will go with a average looking lady but would probally not entertain her on a night out when there are better looking women to maybe meet which is why this site is great for average looking women , my point is contentious but it is true and it is great that this is the case for them "

Are you making this point because you’re annoyed that the women you believe wouldn’t get a second glance in a bar aren’t choosing you because they can get very good looking guys, who you feel they normally wouldn’t have access to?

By *asilyled1Man
over a year ago

ogmore valley

"

Not so bad yourself mind "

over a year ago

stanley county durham

"The guys I’m attracted to here are the same guys I’d be attracted to (and could pull) if I was in a bar. "
exactlly Annie you have high standards more don’t and will go will average looking women on fab but if you were in a club or bar they would choose you because you are highly attractive by beauty standards x

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Thing is OP you are using the word "average" as if it's some kind of bad thing, when truth of the matter is by it's very definition "average" is pretty normal and most people are.

You're then trying to shoehorn attraction into it somehow, and attraction is a very subjective thing, unique to each of us, so attraction and average don't really sit together in the context you're trying to fit them.

And that's before you even get onto the debate you're inferring about women having it easier here than men, which actually I disagree with completely - both men and women have an equal opportunity to get a positive experience from the site, they may face problems in doing so, and those problems may be different, but the opportunity is equal.

over a year ago

stanley county durham

"Any holes a goal OP. Any holes a goal "
for most men yes they are horny that night they don’t care what they fuck

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"

Not so bad yourself mind

"

So you going to lower your standards to meet with me? As you'd clearly never even notice me in a bar. But because I've got my boobs out and you know us women are in a minority here, are you willing to pitty shag me? Because that's all us average looking women want

over a year ago

"I’ve a stack of brown paper bags to hand out here. They fit men and women. I can even print a picture of your favourite celebrity on it. "

Can I have a paper bag please

over a year ago

What is the purpose of this thread OP? It reads like you're trying to tell women they're getting too big for their boots and bring them down a peg or two. It seems quite bitter.

over a year ago

Would you like help digging OP?

Her x

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"If they are nice to look then they are attractive it is just semantics "

I disagree. I've met some nice to look at people who are nasty fuckers who make my tummy churn and skin crawl.

over a year ago

I kinda get what the op is saying...I think...he's just not saying it well...I think

over a year ago

stanley county durham

Oh my god there is no bitterness or agenda i am pleased for everyone who does well on this site I am not jealous I do okay myself I was making a observation to set up a intelligent debate which we have had let’s not take it personally

By *heltenhamBiGuyMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Well I think you have a lovely cock OP, and a fantastic taste in cardigans

over a year ago

stanley county durham

Thankyou noochie easier to explain in the spoken word than messages

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Oh my god there is no bitterness or agenda i am pleased for everyone who does well on this site I am not jealous I do okay myself I was making a observation to set up a intelligent debate which we have had let’s not take it personally "

Intelligent debate?

It reads to me that you're saying "ain't it great for the not quite mingers that men lack standards when they're horny and would fuck a swamp donkey if it got its fanny out"

over a year ago

"If they are nice to look then they are attractive it is just semantics "

That is untrue... They will only be attracted to some people, the same as all of us... Famous people are often not that attractive but the characters they play are... It's not about being good looking overall... It's about being good looking to who is attracted to you

By *iker babe 777Couple
over a year ago

Plymouth

Well it’s entrainment on this thread but can I interject with this little penneth worth

We ve all got ugly sex faces!

I mean have you caught site of yourself mid pash and thought holy fuck is that really me ?!

Lol

By *asilyled1Man
over a year ago

ogmore valley

"

Not so bad yourself mind

So you going to lower your standards to meet with me? As you'd clearly never even notice me in a bar. But because I've got my boobs out and you know us women are in a minority here, are you willing to pitty shag me? Because that's all us average looking women want "

I’ll check my diary

over a year ago

stanley county durham

Princess it is true most men would I am not most men I like you have standards also are the average looking lady’s complaining they are having a great time good luck to them I say

over a year ago

stanley county durham

Good point biker babe x

over a year ago

"Oh my god there is no bitterness or agenda i am pleased for everyone who does well on this site I am not jealous I do okay myself I was making a observation to set up a intelligent debate which we have had let’s not take it personally

Intelligent debate?

It reads to me that you're saying "ain't it great for the not quite mingers that men lack standards when they're horny and would fuck a swamp donkey if it got its fanny out" "

Thats kinda the point he is making....I think its more of a dig at the men who will fuck anything....

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Princess it is true most men would I am not most men I like you have standards also are the average looking lady’s complaining they are having a great time good luck to them I say "

You're making us average peeps out to be sub-human or something

Is it taboo or something that those who aren't catwalk models get laid?

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Oh my god there is no bitterness or agenda i am pleased for everyone who does well on this site I am not jealous I do okay myself I was making a observation to set up a intelligent debate which we have had let’s not take it personally

Intelligent debate?

It reads to me that you're saying "ain't it great for the not quite mingers that men lack standards when they're horny and would fuck a swamp donkey if it got its fanny out"

Thats kinda the point he is making....I think its more of a dig at the men who will fuck anything...."

Well no, it's not great at all in my opinion. Being seen as a hole to smash ain't something most people aspire to be, and being someone's cock dock for the sake of having no other attributes other than a vag is pretty fucking humiliating

over a year ago

It’s grate you walk around on a magical air with all the confidence in the world because 500-600 guys a day want to shag you

By *arol321Woman
over a year ago

Poole

"The guys I’m attracted to here are the same guys I’d be attracted to (and could pull) if I was in a bar. "

You are stunning though.

over a year ago

Apparently it's because a fugly like me will try harder...

over a year ago

stanley county durham

Princess you are not average looking by beauty standards I am not having a dig at all i am pleased that average looking people do well on here with people who are better looking than them ,the fact that most men have lower standards is a fact a controversial fact I may add

over a year ago

Kinda see where he is coming from. A woman could set up a profile on here with no pics and no write up and would still have a full inbox requesting sex within an hour....

Men chase everything, it’s always been that way long before internet so let’s not read more into this or get on high horses just for the sake of it

over a year ago

stanley county durham

Exactly inquisition if I could come back as a man or woman who had a really high sex drive I would come back as a woman you can get as much sex as you want and why not really enjoy yourself

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Kinda see where he is coming from. A woman could set up a profile on here with no pics and no write up and would still have a full inbox requesting sex within an hour....

Men chase everything, it’s always been that way long before internet so let’s not read more into this or get on high horses just for the sake of it "

Whilst your opening statement is true - the question is how many of those messages are going to be of interest?

Just because ladies are bombarded with messages doesn't mean they immediately find what they are looking for - it's the old quantity vs quality thing really.

Contrast that experience with a guy who truly understands the site and knows how to make it work for him, he may only send a handful of messages to those he truly sees a connection and attraction to, and get responses to some of them that then develop into meets etc.

New result is the same, just different ways of getting there and hurdles to overcome to do so.

By *rMojoRisinMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

“Average looking”

Get the fuck out of here! No such thing we are all made of stars!

over a year ago

stanley county durham

Most women want quality but the women who want quantity should not be criticised by other women with derogatory terms

By *an4funMan
over a year ago

london

If the OP is saying an average looking woman has more chance, on sites like this, of meeting a guy who is of above average looks then he is correct. Purely because of the ratio of guys to girls. I think that's obvious

over a year ago

"Thing is OP you are using the word "average" as if it's some kind of bad thing, when truth of the matter is by it's very definition "average" is pretty normal and most people are.

You're then trying to shoehorn attraction into it somehow, and attraction is a very subjective thing, unique to each of us, so attraction and average don't really sit together in the context you're trying to fit them.

And that's before you even get onto the debate you're inferring about women having it easier here than men, which actually I disagree with completely - both men and women have an equal opportunity to get a positive experience from the site, they may face problems in doing so, and those problems may be different, but the opportunity is equal."

over a year ago

But I might think an attractive lady is average and an average lady is attactive while everyone else thinks the attractive lady is not average and the average lady is not attractive while the attractice lady thinks she is average and the average lady thinks she is attractive but the attractive lady might think the average lady is attractive and the average lady might think the attractive lady is average or vice versa.

over a year ago

Intelligent debate?

It reads to me that you're saying "ain't it great for the not quite mingers that men lack standards when they're horny and would fuck a swamp donkey if it got its fanny out" "

Post new Message to Thread