Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What gives you the ‘ick’

Jump to newest

By *unny! OP   Woman
over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

I have so many things that give me the ‘ick’!

Please tell me it’s not just me....

What things do people do that totally put you off them despite fancying them, physically, so much!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have so many things that give me the ‘ick’!

What things do people do that totally put you off them despite fancying them, physically, so much! "

Nothing worse going on a date. An the person opposite eating like a donkey, mouth open

By *andycandy88Woman
over a year ago

Northolt

What things do people do that totally put you off them despite fancying them, physically, so much! "

I have quite a couple things myself, my top 2 would be spitting and eating loud xx

over a year ago

What things do people do that totally put you off them despite fancying them, physically, so much!

I have quite a couple things myself, my top 2 would be spitting and eating loud xx"

Yes

By *andycandy88Woman
over a year ago

Northolt

I have quite a couple things myself, my top 2 would be spitting and eating loud xx

Yes "

Its funny we were both almost typing the same thing lool spitting is such a filthy habit London has

over a year ago

Yes

Its funny we were both almost typing the same thing lool spitting is such a filthy habit London has "

Not just London, I think it’s in general. I’ve been out now and people just walking down the street spitting on the pavement ! It’s grim

By *andycandy88Woman
over a year ago

Northolt

Yes

Its funny we were both almost typing the same thing lool spitting is such a filthy habit London has

Not just London, I think it’s in general. I’ve been out now and people just walking down the street spitting on the pavement ! It’s grim "

Oh I don't doubt its not happening else where just I live in London so see it more here but its horrid

By *unny! OP   Woman
over a year ago

Yes

Not just London, I think it’s in general. I’ve been out now and people just walking down the street spitting on the pavement ! It’s grim

Oh I don't doubt its not happening else where just I live in London so see it more here but its horrid "

Noisy eaters! Yes! When they chew with their mouth open! Don’t care how hot you are...you’re gone!

over a year ago

Yes

Oh I don't doubt its not happening else where just I live in London so see it more here but its horrid

Noisy eaters! Yes! When they chew with their mouth open! Don’t care how hot you are...you’re gone! "

OR if someone goes on about the stupid ex. I’m here to date YOU, not get to know about them

By *andycandy88Woman
over a year ago

Northolt

Yes

Noisy eaters! Yes! When they chew with their mouth open! Don’t care how hot you are...you’re gone! "

Loool they open up a different light when they open their mouth and snap snap while eating xx

By *unny! OP   Woman
over a year ago

Yes

Noisy eaters! Yes! When they chew with their mouth open! Don’t care how hot you are...you’re gone!

Loool they open up a different light when they open their mouth and snap snap while eating xx"

Actually, someone who just eats fast and shovels it in like they have never been fed! There doesn’t even need to be a noise

over a year ago

Yes

Loool they open up a different light when they open their mouth and snap snap while eating xx

Actually, someone who just eats fast and shovels it in like they have never been fed! There doesn’t even need to be a noise "

You saying that, makes me visualise the beast (in the beauty & beast cartoon version) shovelling his food in! Yes I used kids reference, because my daughter isn’t satisfied is she doesn’t watch beauty and beast at least 6,343 times per day

over a year ago

Racism. I've actually been out on a date with someone who was openly and very obviously racist.

It was weird - wasn't like some sort of stupid ignorant comments where they didn't realise what they were saying and I'm not being some sort of woke warrior. They were totally comfortable telling me that they hated certain ethnic groups and why.

I probably stayed longer than I should have done, partly 'cos I was just morbidly curious as to what she was going to say next... but in the end I didn't even make an excuse. I was polite, but explained that why I wasn't interested in continuing.

over a year ago

People spitting when out and about.

I don’t get it? What are they spitting out.

Odd and gross.

over a year ago

Yes

Actually, someone who just eats fast and shovels it in like they have never been fed! There doesn’t even need to be a noise

You saying that, makes me visualise the beast (in the beauty & beast cartoon version) shovelling his food in! Yes I used kids reference, because my daughter isn’t satisfied is she doesn’t watch beauty and beast at least 6,343 times per day "

I don’t blame her! Beauty and the beast is the best, I’d watch it 6343 times a day if I could do lol x

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Eating Jaffa Cakes

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman
over a year ago

in the waves

Totally agree with spitting, such a gross thing to do. I can't deal with people who are rude in general, rude to wait staff, or barge through people like they aren't there in public, have zero personal awareness, etc.

By *igDickSwansMan
over a year ago

Swansea City Centre

once went out on a date with a girl and she started spitting, i made my excuses and never spoke to her again its disgusting.... i do love a cheeky Jaffa Cake not gonna lie

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Racism. I've actually been out on a date with someone who was openly and very obviously racist.

It was weird - wasn't like some sort of stupid ignorant comments where they didn't realise what they were saying and I'm not being some sort of woke warrior. They were totally comfortable telling me that they hated certain ethnic groups and why.

I probably stayed longer than I should have done, partly 'cos I was just morbidly curious as to what she was going to say next... but in the end I didn't even make an excuse. I was polite, but explained that why I wasn't interested in continuing."

I was just going to say the same.

Maybe it was the same person .

She also started ranting about all these people speaking a “dead language” in Wales (the irony wasn’t lost on me). I started waffling in Welsh to her.

Didn’t end well .

By *hocoholicWoman
over a year ago

The big D

Ppl who talk using hand gestures, exaggerated hand gestures.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

If they check out other women blatantly in front of me. If they go on their phones and social media etc. If they start mentioning other folk they are interested in. If they bad mouth their family or exes. If they are rude to waiting staff.

over a year ago

Long or dirty fingernails. False nails too. I just can't let them touch me.

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

I have quite a couple things myself, my top 2 would be spitting and eating loud xx"

I hear you on both. I think it's the reason I have a hatred for soup. All the slurping. Abd seeing a ( usually) fella just spit walking down the streets makes me want to puke..

over a year ago

Dirty houses in the background of pictures.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Smoking

Drugs

That thing men do when they clear their throat and spit

over a year ago

"Smoking

Drugs

That thing men do when they clear their throat and spit

"

Oh my lord when you can hear the phlegm gathering before they spit! Vile

over a year ago

Arrogance gets up my goat.. Particularly people who think they are better looking than they actually are

By *anae21Woman
over a year ago

Nearer than you think

Dishonesty.

When a fab lie is rumbled during a social, I'll just make my excuses and leave. If it's got to the stage that we're meeting in person, I can't stand finding out that I've been misled.

over a year ago

Yes

You saying that, makes me visualise the beast (in the beauty & beast cartoon version) shovelling his food in! Yes I used kids reference, because my daughter isn’t satisfied is she doesn’t watch beauty and beast at least 6,343 times per day

I don’t blame her! Beauty and the beast is the best, I’d watch it 6343 times a day if I could do lol x"

More of a Lion King kinda guy x

over a year ago

When she farts and they smell worse than mine.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Excessive indecision. Victim blaming. Disrespect. Inflexibility of attitudes, ideas etc. Argumentative.

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

"Dishonesty.

When a fab lie is rumbled during a social, I'll just make my excuses and leave. If it's got to the stage that we're meeting in person, I can't stand finding out that I've been misled. "

I've had people send me photos, claiming to be them, only for me to turn up to meet them and see that it's definitely not them. Puts me right off.

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

They start talking to me and I get a whiff of 'smoke breath'. Nothing against smokers but maybe suck on a mint afterwards!

over a year ago

"Long or dirty fingernails. False nails too. I just can't let them touch me. "

Disgusting

And those long fake plastic nails shaped into points - what is that about?

over a year ago

Wouldn't call it an 'ick' exactly, more a turn off. Thin lips. A facial feature I'm just not a fan of.

over a year ago

sure you don't mean the D-ick

but i don't know what the ick is

Post new Message to Thread