FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Favourite Holiday destination and why!!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Mine was New York as I love people watching and it's amazing the things to do and the people are so friendly

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

Madeira

Nobody knows me there,I can be myself

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I absolutely and totally lover Turkeyand its friendly and clean people. I also love Austria for its versatility - skiing in the winter and hill walking in the summer.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Goa.....the people are lovely and the food is yummy

over a year ago

I'm a city break person as opposed to a beach and sun person so New York, Berlin and Barcelona have topped the polls so far.

Been back to all 3 multiple times and still find new stones to turn over on each visit.

Also gotta say I do love wasting an afternoon down by The Ribera in Porto with nothing but a few ports and a _iew - roll on September !

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Kenya for me,, lovely people, fabulous beaches, Indian ocean, safari's,.. never would tire of going there..

over a year ago

The Canaries for the weather and its easy to get to.

over a year ago

"I'm a city break person as opposed to a beach and sun person so New York, Berlin and Barcelona have topped the polls so far.

Been back to all 3 multiple times and still find new stones to turn over on each visit.

Also gotta say I do love wasting an afternoon down by The Ribera in Porto with nothing but a few ports and a _iew - roll on September !

"

I forgot to say why !

New York because of the vibe it gives you - it is intangible but most definately there

Berlin - the big city feel with the relaxed vibe and the amount of naughty possibilities

Barcelona - big city and excellent beaches only 20 mins away

Porto - cos it makes someone (other than me) happy

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I'm a city break person as opposed to a beach and sun person so New York, Berlin and Barcelona have topped the polls so far.

I forgot to say why !

New York because of the vibe it gives you - it is intangible but most definately there

Berlin - the big city feel with the relaxed vibe and the amount of naughty possibilities

Barcelona - big city and excellent beaches only 20 mins away

Porto - cos it makes someone (other than me) happy "

Berlin is cool

By *ottyhunkCouple
over a year ago

Leyburn

Thailand.

Bangkok for shopping & soapy massage parlours!!!!

Pattaya for the beach & nightlife

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Been all over and seen some fantastic places....but I'll always choose Ibiza as my favourite vacation spot.

over a year ago

switzerland.

such a beautiful country. walk for days and the trains run on time!.

over a year ago

"Goa.....the people are lovely and the food is yummy"

Goa for me too. Lived in the north of the state for 2 wonderful winter seasons of fun. Would love to go back.

over a year ago

"The Canaries for the weather and its easy to get to. "
and they are nice and warm atm

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/08/12 15:55:36]

over a year ago

i think anywhere can be good if your on holiday with someone you love or care about.

he/she can make the holiday so much more enjoyable.

holding hand on the beach etc.

all together!

aaaaahhhhhhhhhh

over a year ago

Anywhere quiet and secluded where I can take more pics of my lovely wife.

We do have a soft spot for laid back quiet islands though. Sometimes a city break is good fun to let our hair down but we often need a couple of days to recover.

over a year ago

new york

no need to say why

people who have been will know what i mean

over a year ago

"new york

no need to say why

"

totally

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"new york

no need to say why

"

yes, we loved it and will go again..

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Egypt...either snorkelling in the Red Sea or sailing down the Nile listening to the call to prayer going out from the minarets (and getting a massage with a very happy ending.....mmmmmm) Health permitting, I shall be back on the Nile again this New Year

over a year ago

daytona.

once your bitten by the nascar bug nothing comes close to excitement.

the danger of 43 cars travelling at 200 mph inches apart.

the noise,atmosphere and the amount of people i see in tears when they play the national anthem.

these people love their country and the racing.

just an amazing place.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Arbroath..

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

Venice is my Heaven,the architecture the Art,the museums oh just everything about it

Lake garda,stunning scenery,moonlit cruise round the Lake

Barcellona,Rome,and Tuscanny on my to do list

if i win the lottery Rose City at Petra

over a year ago

"daytona.

once your bitten by the nascar bug nothing comes close to excitement.

the danger of 43 cars travelling at 200 mph inches apart.

the noise,atmosphere and the amount of people i see in tears when they play the national anthem.

these people love their country and the racing.

just an amazing place."

used to live in a town nr there, ok for a while but after a few years ... well

over a year ago

"Mine was New York as I love people watching and it's amazing the things to do and the people are so friendly "

I'm going there in sept x

over a year ago

I lived near Laguna Beach in California...I'd love to re visit

over a year ago

City break - new York it was just the best loved every second. Beach break- Sri Lanka, Dom rep, margarita, Cuba,Barbados. To party- agia napa, Cyprus or faliraki, Rhodes. Dam I want to re live my youth!!

over a year ago

scotland, lovely scenery and nice buildings.

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I love the Greek Islands been all over but after discovering Lindos in Rhodes 10 years ago I've never wanted to go anywhere else, its unique and not like your usual Greek town/resort. Love it!

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"I love the Greek Islands been all over but after discovering Lindos in Rhodes 10 years ago I've never wanted to go anywhere else, its unique and not like your usual Greek town/resort. Love it! "

I keep hearing fabulous things about Lindos, one of my friends recently went there and I must say I am tempted.

over a year ago

Fira,Santorini

By *nJ_NW_cplCouple
over a year ago

wirral

Fuerteventura…… Its hot the beaches are fantastic and clothing is optional on just about all of them. Been again this year and there’s nothing quite like being naked in the sea. xxx

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I went to Mykonos in June

just fab

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

We love Egypt, go for a week at least once a year but also love to try new places of a more exotic nature too. Recently been to Borneo and off to the Maldives in 4 weeks time although we have been there before. We like to explore under water but also when we get the chance to sample the different local cultures.

over a year ago

Cancun mexico....such a lush place

over a year ago

West coast USA... feels like I lived there in a previous life. Love it!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I love the Greek Islands been all over but after discovering Lindos in Rhodes 10 years ago I've never wanted to go anywhere else, its unique and not like your usual Greek town/resort. Love it!

I keep hearing fabulous things about Lindos, one of my friends recently went there and I must say I am tempted."

It's lovely, as is Pefkos just up the coast.

Any Greek Island is good for me. Greeks are lovely people, weather is always nice, and there are so many islands it will take me years to get bored of them. Plus the food is yummy.

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Hawaii any time. I think the family home has something to do with it as I don't have to think about hotel and the girls are hot

over a year ago

"Goa.....the people are lovely and the food is yummy

Goa for me too. Lived in the north of the state for 2 wonderful winter seasons of fun. Would love to go back. "

Goa does it for us too, only place we keep returning to and even when we come back and say we are Goaed out and not going back we just have to book again. Fantastic people food and lifestyle, bitten by the Goa bug

over a year ago

Barcelona, Budapest and Reykjavik are close favourites. I'm just as happy with a long weekend in York tho'

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"I love the Greek Islands been all over but after discovering Lindos in Rhodes 10 years ago I've never wanted to go anywhere else, its unique and not like your usual Greek town/resort. Love it!

I keep hearing fabulous things about Lindos, one of my friends recently went there and I must say I am tempted.

Any Greek Island is good for me. Greeks are lovely people, weather is always nice, and there are so many islands it will take me years to get bored of them. Plus the food is yummy."

Would you suggest going self catering?

By *damandeve4funCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Cap D'Agde...naturism and swinging all in one lovely part of the world...

But also the Greek islands for the beauty, sunshine and the people.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Barcelona, me & the missus are going in 5 weeks. I have been twice before, but she never has. Beautiful vibrant city. Fully recommended

over a year ago

New York for me too. There is an exciting vibe on the streets, its got everything, glamour and squalor. As soon as I get to Manhattan I feel like running down the street scre*ming and laughing. You can express yourself exactly how you wish and noone will bat an eyelid.

I have been quite a few times and I never get sick of it, I feel the same way every time

over a year ago

"New York for me too. There is an exciting vibe on the streets, its got everything, glamour and squalor. As soon as I get to Manhattan I feel like running down the street scre*ming and laughing. You can express yourself exactly how you wish and noone will bat an eyelid.

I have been quite a few times and I never get sick of it, I feel the same way every time "

Would love to go there but my face destination has to be the beautiful island of Jamaica, sandy beaches amazing people and amazing food what more could you ask for loool

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

Best place we have ever been to is Gran Canaria as the weather is always hot

The beaches are fabulous and everyone is so friendly

We just in the love with it and visit 3/4 times a year

x

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Any Greek Island is good for me. Greeks are lovely people, weather is always nice, and there are so many islands it will take me years to get bored of them. Plus the food is yummy.

Would you suggest going self catering?"

B&B if you can get it as it saved me a fortune last year. But yes, get a room with a kitchenette for Breakfasts and lunches and eat out every night. Yum!

By *U1966Man
over a year ago

Devon

Malta great people wonderful weather lots of history like the british allways use the buses

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple
over a year ago

Manchester Area

The Nile and Lake Nasser, just peace and quiet when cruising and the history and wonder of the temples etc are breathtaking.

Laceytops Petra is definately a place to vist. Spent a great but exhausting week in Jordan

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Mykonos and New Zealand works for me, both awesome places, great people and incredible adventure.

over a year ago

Barbados we went for our Honeymoon to Turtle Beach.

The people are fantastic and friendly would love to go back again

over a year ago

"Barbados we went for our Honeymoon to Turtle Beach.

The people are fantastic and friendly would love to go back again "

and the rum is fantastic of course

never been to barbados but one of my friends is originally from there and in the days when i did drink, he kept me well oiled with barbados rum

i've fell out of his front door on more than one occasion !

over a year ago

I keep hearing fabulous things about Lindos, one of my friends recently went there and I must say I am tempted."

. I lived in Rhodes for many years it really is amazing there, the people will make you feel so welcome. LIndos is one of the nicest places as is pefkos.

By *ighly ProfessionalMan
over a year ago

peterborough

I agree Greek isles for me , been to all the big ones love the people the weather and the food. Cheap to eat even breakfast now, had full english this year (Been back 2 weeks) was £1.99

over a year ago

"Barbados we went for our Honeymoon to Turtle Beach.

The people are fantastic and friendly would love to go back again

and the rum is fantastic of course

never been to barbados but one of my friends is originally from there and in the days when i did drink, he kept me well oiled with barbados rum

i've fell out of his front door on more than one occasion !"

The rum is fantastic nothing like a cocktail on the beach.

We also met with a friend who has a house over there they took us to Fish Friday. Its somewhere you just have to go.

The locals just beep at people and stop in the middle of the road to talk

It's a whole different world

Would love to go to Jamaica xxx Beautiful people xx

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Afghanistan

By *uyuksno1Man
over a year ago

poole

rome /florence its too expensive and over the years its gotten dirtier but i love it

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well im not very well travelled thats for sure, i dont like busy places really and i dont do beach and sunbathing. I like to go places i can see things. I know i sound boring, but i do like belguim, because my sister lives there we tend to go to places that are not always top tourist spots.

But although busy i do like barcelona. Cant remember his name but i love the park thats full of moisaces and lots of other places there.

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

France for me, almost anywhere.. But, we love Cap d'Agde for the naturism and the option to play if you want. Venture outside the naturist quarter and there is some stunning scenery within an hours drive along with Carcassonne, probably the loveliest fortified town anywhere!

Also Cornwall.. I have my parents living in Penzance along with a sister and her family. The backdrop to almost anywhere is either dramatic or beautiful. Just returned from a week down there and back again in October...

Post new Message to Thread