Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pairing set up

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you have a friend either fab or otherwise who you would trust to set you up with someone?

Or, do you ever see someone on fab you think would be a perfect match with another fabber? Would you tell them?

Are there any couples who were set up by others?

I am being nosey and also feeling unloved if you hadn't guessed. Feel free to set me up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wouldn't trust anyone to set me up and wouldn't want to be set-up.

Could be good for a forum game thread though - 'Which two forumites would you set-up?'

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

I’d trust my friend to set me up! He knows me very well and come to think of it I may ask him to get on this!!

Now I’m going to find someone for you.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't trust anyone to set me up and wouldn't want to be set-up.

Could be good for a forum game thread though - 'Which two forumites would you set-up?'"

What if a friend told you they knew the person for you....

over a year ago

"I’d trust my friend to set me up! He knows me very well and come to think of it I may ask him to get on this!!

Now I’m going to find someone for you. "

Has he ever set you up? I hope he does

over a year ago

Could be good for a forum game thread though - 'Which two forumites would you set-up?'

What if a friend told you they knew the person for you...."

Curiosity would get the better of me and I'd meet them.

over a year ago

Could be good for a forum game thread though - 'Which two forumites would you set-up?'"

Would definitely be interesting

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Yes I think I have one fab friend I’d trust with that. He’d get it spot on I reckon.

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

I have a wing woman, whom I speak to both on here and in private, so i would trust her choice if she set me up with someone

over a year ago

Would definitely be interesting"

It would!

By *ixedDevilMan
over a year ago

Bootyville

Good idea

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I'm quite good at guessing who someone would be interested in (if I'm friends with them) and sometimes I have thought about suggesting someone messages so and so. But I'm also aware that the quim wants what the quim wants and my idea of a good match might be an utter disaster.

A friend did once suggest I started talking to someone. And I did. A thread could be interesting!

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

"I'm quite good at guessing who someone would be interested in (if I'm friends with them) and sometimes I have thought about suggesting someone messages so and so. But I'm also aware that the quim wants what the quim wants and my idea of a good match might be an utter disaster.

A friend did once suggest I started talking to someone. And I did. A thread could be interesting! "

Actually I reckon you’d be able to set me up!

By *herry OnatopWoman
over a year ago

Just over there

I would trust Fab or vanilla friends to find a goodun, if I believed they could be serious for 5 minutes But they wouldn't and I'd end up with the complete opposite of what I would like!

On the flip side I love matchmaking!

over a year ago

I don’t have anyone I’d want to set me up in mind, but it would be interesting to see what happened!

over a year ago

I have a fab friend (who is also my close real life friend...no we have never got together) whom I would trust implicitly to set me up

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"I'm quite good at guessing who someone would be interested in (if I'm friends with them) and sometimes I have thought about suggesting someone messages so and so. But I'm also aware that the quim wants what the quim wants and my idea of a good match might be an utter disaster.

A friend did once suggest I started talking to someone. And I did. A thread could be interesting!

Actually I reckon you’d be able to set me up! "

Yes! I would love to do that so much, it would be really fun!

over a year ago

A friend did once suggest I started talking to someone. And I did. A thread could be interesting! "

I reckon I would trust you...even if it didn't go anywhere it would be nice chatting to someone new

I am crap at matching people unfortunately

over a year ago

Ok, I'll slightly alter my original answer. I might trust Meli. It would be interesting who she'd match me with.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

" I reckon I would trust you...even if it didn't go anywhere it would be nice chatting to someone new

I am crap at matching people unfortunately "

Of course you can trust me! I'd do one joke one because it would tickle me but also one decent one.

Also, that's fine, I'm not wanting to be matched with anyone, no one needs that inflicted on them.

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

New thread, Meli Match-ups!

over a year ago

"New thread, Meli Match-ups! "

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

I have a couple of fab friends I would trust with that. Who knows, it would be interesting to hear who they have in mind.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

We're happy to hear suggestions but I don't know if we'd trust anybody's judgement before hearing their ideas. Or do you mean like a blind date? In which case the answer is no.

over a year ago

"I have a couple of fab friends I would trust with that. Who knows, it would be interesting to hear who they have in mind. "

I know a lobster who would have liked to get to know you

over a year ago

Yes we have a friend, we had our first experience with who we trust 100% if he set us up with someone.

As for on fab, if the person we have had a meet with (and that meet went well) recommended someone to us, yeah maybe if that said person/s tickled our fancy as when we meet people on here it's not just a quick fuck and go, we get to know the people/s very well and consider them friends even, so.. would trust their judgement, that's our view on it anyway.

Her x

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

Great idea.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Id be happy if a friend set me up.

After all - what are Fab friends for?

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I’m not sure about this as I can be quite contrary and find those types of situations to be quite painful at times.

I have had people make recommendations before and they worked out but not in a ‘here you go’, place us in the same room together, sense

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

"I have a couple of fab friends I would trust with that. Who knows, it would be interesting to hear who they have in mind.

I know a lobster who would have liked to get to know you "

Lawrence has gone on to a better place .

By *ixedDevilMan
over a year ago

Bootyville

"I don’t have anyone I’d want to set me up in mind, but it would be interesting to see what happened!"

Can I set you up with me?

over a year ago

"I’m not sure about this as I can be quite contrary and find those types of situations to be quite painful at times.

I have had people make recommendations before and they worked out but not in a ‘here you go’, place us in the same room together, sense "

Oooh no, nothing that blatant for me. It would have to be a suggestion and two people chatting to see if they have anything in common for me

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I’m not sure about this as I can be quite contrary and find those types of situations to be quite painful at times.

I have had people make recommendations before and they worked out but not in a ‘here you go’, place us in the same room together, sense "

Me and you! That’s a match made in heaven

over a year ago

"Do you have a friend either fab or otherwise who you would trust to set you up with someone?

Or, do you ever see someone on fab you think would be a perfect match with another fabber? Would you tell them?

I am being nosey and also feeling unloved if you hadn't guessed. Feel free to set me up "

I’d absolutely not trust my friends to set me up.... however I would trust my friends gf/wives to. May just be a guy thing but I know my mates would go all out to pair me with a complete opposite. Although they do say opposites attract so maybe that’s where I need to look

over a year ago

Would be a good way to get to know people for sure

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

Nope, I wouldn't trust anybody to pair me up...my friends would definitely find it hilarious to pair me with someone they know I'd dislike also, they know I'm not the shy retiring type and am always proactive if I'm looking to meet new people

I'd never even consider matching anyone else unless I knew them really well, and even then people can be just too unpredictable in who they find attractive...I've seen plenty of matches where I've thought they were an unlikely pairing. Plus the temptation of joke matches would be too great

over a year ago

Oh no. Nightmare. And I don't like doing it for others either.

over a year ago

I’d trust my best friend to pick a guy that was my type because she truly knows what that is. Doubt I’d trust anyone else.

over a year ago

Another one who'd trust Meli!

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

No. People think they know you, but they don’t know you enough to get it right.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I wouldn’t trust anybody on here as nobody knows me well enough, but I had a friend set me up with my first long term relationship, back in the day, and that went well.

over a year ago

Set me up plz familiar Quim lady?

over a year ago

"No. People think they know you, but they don’t know you enough to get it right. "

I agree.

over a year ago

"Set me up plz familiar Quim lady? "

Oh I will set you up young man!

over a year ago

"No. People think they know you, but they don’t know you enough to get it right.

I agree. "

There is always a small chance though...or maybe I am being too optimistic

By *orny IrishMan
over a year ago

Rural Wiltshire

"I would trust Fab or vanilla friends to find a goodun, if I believed they could be serious for 5 minutes But they wouldn't and I'd end up with the complete opposite of what I would like!

On the flip side I love matchmaking! "

Please sexy lady make me a match.

Or please be my match.

over a year ago

"No. People think they know you, but they don’t know you enough to get it right.

I agree.

There is always a small chance though...or maybe I am being too optimistic "

No. I'm too sceptic.

over a year ago

I agree.

There is always a small chance though...or maybe I am being too optimistic "

I'm a curious sort and I'd find it interesting. Whether anything would come of it is a different matter.

over a year ago

"Set me up plz familiar Quim lady?

Oh I will set you up young man!"

Please do! You can even set me up naked beneath your squatting self - I love it when you call me young

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

"Do you have a friend either fab or otherwise who you would trust to set you up with someone?

I am being nosey and also feeling unloved if you hadn't guessed. Feel free to set me up "

I’m going to regret this, I think Lexi would be a great wingwoman, but wouldn’t know cause she never tries!!!

By *orny IrishMan
over a year ago

Rural Wiltshire

"New thread, Meli Match-ups!

"

over a year ago

I’ve met someone who then put me in touch with their friend and I ended up meeting her too, wasn’t at all weird, possibly a little strange to hear someone say ‘my mate would definitely fuck you’ while having sex!

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Someone did once suggest I message a fellow fabber, took the bull by the horns and did, we ended up together in a relationship for 2 years

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I have had people make recommendations before and they worked out but not in a ‘here you go’, place us in the same room together, sense

Me and you! That’s a match made in heaven "

Denied

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Me and you! That’s a match made in heaven

Denied"

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Oooh no, nothing that blatant for me. It would have to be a suggestion and two people chatting to see if they have anything in common for me"

Yes, that’s about the limit for me too

over a year ago

"Someone did once suggest I message a fellow fabber, took the bull by the horns and did, we ended up together in a relationship for 2 years "

So it does work sometimes

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Someone did once suggest I message a fellow fabber, took the bull by the horns and did, we ended up together in a relationship for 2 years

So it does work sometimes "

Yeah x

over a year ago

Waiting.........

over a year ago

"Waiting......... "

Fine, I will go on a date with you

over a year ago

"Waiting.........

Fine, I will go on a date with you "

Deal, hurry up

By *aughtyandhandsomeMan
over a year ago

button moon

Go for it Meli

over a year ago

"Waiting.........

Deal, hurry up "

Above the navel only

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Oh I see how it started!

Yeah, I'll probably do this shortly.

By * Lexi xWoman
over a year ago

stockport

I am being nosey and also feeling unloved if you hadn't guessed. Feel free to set me up

I’m going to regret this, I think Lexi would be a great wingwoman, but wouldn’t know cause she never tries!!!"

Ha!! I’d love too! I don’t like most of the women you choose!!

One in particular I adore!

over a year ago

"Waiting.........

Deal, hurry up

Above the navel only "

Doing handstands maybe!

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

I’m going to regret this, I think Lexi would be a great wingwoman, but wouldn’t know cause she never tries!!!

Ha!! I’d love too! I don’t like most of the women you choose!!

One in particular I adore! "

So there’s one you adore and you haven’t done anything about it?

Great wingwoman haha

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

Yes i have done it. Going to be meeting him for a social soon.

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

"New thread, Meli Match-ups!

Oh I see how it started!

Yeah, I'll probably do this shortly. "

You better!! I’m a-waiting!!

over a year ago

Nope, been on a few real life blind dates set up by good friends over the years ... everytime left thinking wtf!!! I think, especially when we have two good friends, it's easy to think would be great to see them together. Plus how each person sees us will differ to how the next person sees us so who knows what fits? And attraction is purely chemical and with that individual at the time ... so don't think anyone can plan that in!

over a year ago

I have met people who are aware of people who have been paired up,

over a year ago

No my friends are rubbish and don't know any decent fancyable people

And my Fab friends are all men and we've already shagged

over a year ago