Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Meet me ladies.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m having all sorts of trouble in this place with constant knock backs... honestly u girls must think we really don’t have any sort of feeling at all! Haha! Anyway the rejection saps confidence and I really can’t be arsed! If any of you ladies are remotely interested in getting to know a decent, easy going guy then get in touch. It’s overly demanding trying to second guess what people want. Hope to hear from a few genuine women/couples

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Whilst I’m sorry you’re feeling a bit rubbish, women should not be considering your feelings over their own.

Just be yourself, don’t second guess what people want, that will not lead to a satisfying meet.

over a year ago

Just my two pence worth but I’d personally not message you back purely because you have pictures of yourself and another bird. It can be off putting.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Women have feelings to. You should see what we have to put up with!

Maybe a little more effort on your part?

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

It’s not about just meeting their needs and wants, you can only be yourself. It’s about finding people that you want to meet and meet your wants as well.

Rejection is part of the site but if it’s affecting you, then perhaps have a think about what you can do differently or maybe taking a break to revitalise.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Don't second guess people, be you. Make your profile a reflection of you (yeah, the hypocrisy is strong I know but I'm not looking really).

over a year ago

Of course they do! And maybe that’s why on the hole let’s presume women delete 90% of what they receive, without consideration for people that take time to write to them! In return I very much doubt men are blanking the women that have the decency and interest to contact them, certainly not to the level in return. The effort on my behalf is genuine. Just maybe the level of straights deletes limits many guys to put thought into messages. If the likelihood your gonna get deleted as spam is high it’s going to limit the quality of a reply

over a year ago

There is only so many people within a certain geographical area you an contact that interest you and pretty much when nobody shows interest it’s a knock! Of course. If I genuinely believed I’m the piece of dirt I am looked upon like in this place day to day I’d likely be swinging in another place! You are right! This place is not a healthy environment in the slightest

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"Whilst I’m sorry you’re feeling a bit rubbish, women should not be considering your feelings over their own.

Just be yourself, don’t second guess what people want, that will not lead to a satisfying meet. "

Do you think men should think the same?

By *oxy lady40Woman
over a year ago

bridgwater

"Of course they do! And maybe that’s why on the hole let’s presume women delete 90% of what they receive, without consideration for people that take time to write to them! In return I very much doubt men are blanking the women that have the decency and interest to contact them, certainly not to the level in return. The effort on my behalf is genuine. Just maybe the level of straights deletes limits many guys to put thought into messages. If the likelihood your gonna get deleted as spam is high it’s going to limit the quality of a reply "
sorry but no one owe you a reply , woman get 100 plus messages a day , can’t reply to every single one

over a year ago

You can’t say those sorts of things in here! Isn’t it against the code? Haha!

over a year ago

No! It’s just common decency! A lot of women on here seem to be lacking. 10-1... guys are used as a commodity on here.

over a year ago

Reply +Quote is your friend OP.

As for woman deleting messages, site rules state No reply = Not interested. It works for everyone not just women, it's to save abuse, hassel and general issues with replying no thanks all the time.

Why would you want people to reply if they aren't interested?

Do you reply to all the junk mail that comes through your door/email to tell them your not interested?

It might be disheartening not getting a reply but you can't blame the women you're messaging for that. If the site is working for you, maybe take a break.

By *oxy lady40Woman
over a year ago

bridgwater

"No! It’s just common decency! A lot of women on here seem to be lacking. 10-1... guys are used as a commodity on here. "
common decency to reply then get a lot of abusive for saying no

over a year ago

I had to put my age filters on 99 so anyone under the age of 99 can not message me, I did it because my messages got to 747 yesterday. Already had 18 thousand people view my profile today. Am I expected to reply to every message, no it’s not physically possible.

Anyway I’ve said the reason probably 90% of single women would be put off by on your profile and it’s been disregarded.

By *oxy lady40Woman
over a year ago

bridgwater

"I had to put my age filters on 99 so anyone under the age of 99 can not message me, I did it because my messages got to 747 yesterday. Already had 18 thousand people view my profile today. Am I expected to reply to every message, no it’s not physically possible.

Anyway I’ve said the reason probably 90% of single women would be put off by on your profile and it’s been disregarded. "

yes because he said so

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

I (Miss) always look at a profile before I decide to read a message, on my single profile.

If it's not appealing or tells me nothing about the individual, I'd delete.

You'll never please everyone op, but your profile is your biggest selling point. Make it stand out so that people want to reply to you.

Nobody has to reply to anyone on fab, I do if I can see that someone had sent a good message or has a profile I've enjoyed. However if their profile is bland and/or they haven't read what I'm after, I delete.

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

"No! It’s just common decency! A lot of women on here seem to be lacking. 10-1... guys are used as a commodity on here. "

I feel this kind of post is not going to help you OP.

Not all women are lacking, just as not all men are.

over a year ago

"There is only so many people within a certain geographical area you an contact that interest you and pretty much when nobody shows interest it’s a knock! Of course. If I genuinely believed I’m the piece of dirt I am looked upon like in this place day to day I’d likely be swinging in another place! You are right! This place is not a healthy environment in the slightest "

Op, by the sounds of things, you possibly need to take a few days away from here, regroup and energize and look at how you see the site as it sounds like it a doing you no good.

Not all women can fancy every male that sends an inbox to them, nor can they possibly reply to every single mail, whether it be with a "hello" or a "no thank you", it's just impossible! Maybe it's your approach? Maybe it's the fact that we've only just started emerging from being on a strict lockdown for over a year/people still nervous about meeting? Whatever it is, you don't have a God given right to expect women to just drop their knickers at the first sight of your mail! If you do, then no, this really isn't the place for you. If you're willing to take the good (successful meetings) with the bad (rejections galore), then stick at it but maybe look at if this really is the right place for you or whether you're better suited to a 'vanilla' dating site.

Remember, this isn't "insta-shag", it's a lifestyle site. Nobody has the right to expect a shag just because you want one!

By *uliaChrisCouple
over a year ago

westerham

There's been a lot of these sort of threads recently.

A lot of guys would help themselves if they showed why they were specifically interested in swinging. Not shagging as such. Swinging. Just a thought.

over a year ago

"I had to put my age filters on 99 so anyone under the age of 99 can not message me, I did it because my messages got to 747 yesterday. Already had 18 thousand people view my profile today. Am I expected to reply to every message, no it’s not physically possible.

Anyway I’ve said the reason probably 90% of single women would be put off by on your profile and it’s been disregarded. "

rest assured I appreciate your response and as you can see it’s been addressed. ????

over a year ago

Anyway I’ve said the reason probably 90% of single women would be put off by on your profile and it’s been disregarded. rest assured I appreciate your response and as you can see it’s been addressed. ????"

sorry thumbs up appears to be loads of ? Marks. I’m not expecting you to check lol

over a year ago

I love the knock backs makes me feel special

over a year ago

I do feel bad for men on here because messages genuinely do got lost under a sea of yellow boxes. I know there are many women who receive a great deal more messages than I do and even I struggle to keep up.

Speaking for myself I tend to hang out in the forum to get to know people that way, then move to pm but in all honesty even those messages can get lost.

I have considered blocking males to stop the influx. The problem is I do try to at least send a simple reply back, or I did before it became impossible to keep up, so there would still be many who could still message.

Maybe try being more active in the forum, and maybe even the cam rooms, to get to know people that way?

over a year ago

"No! It’s just common decency! A lot of women on here seem to be lacking. 10-1... guys are used as a commodity on here.

I feel this kind of post is not going to help you OP.

Not all women are lacking, just as not all men are. "

I understand that! It’s a lot of frustration but as you can see I said a lot. I obviously wouldn’t state all women are the same. Just 99% of the ones I encounter in here. Maybe this place is just a social filter for that type of attitude or outlook on others. X

over a year ago

"There's been a lot of these sort of threads recently.

A lot of guys would help themselves if they showed why they were specifically interested in swinging. Not shagging as such. Swinging. Just a thought. "

this isn’t my first profile and I’ve been here 7 years

over a year ago

"Whilst I’m sorry you’re feeling a bit rubbish, women should not be considering your feelings over their own.

Just be yourself, don’t second guess what people want, that will not lead to a satisfying meet.

Do you think men should think the same?"

Yes. When it comes to meets, why should anyone consider another’s feelings above their own?

It’s like saying you’ll have sex with someone to keep them happy, or to be polite….

By *uliaChrisCouple
over a year ago

westerham

Anyway I’ve said the reason probably 90% of single women would be put off by on your profile and it’s been disregarded. rest assured I appreciate your response and as you can see it’s been addressed. ????"

What's been addressed?

over a year ago

Dear op...vent on here and get it off your chest...then work on your profile or messages but never worry about getting replies so when you do get a reply its a better feeling....hang in there x

By *uliaChrisCouple
over a year ago

westerham

A lot of guys would help themselves if they showed why they were specifically interested in swinging. Not shagging as such. Swinging. Just a thought. this isn’t my first profile and I’ve been here 7 years "

You want a long service award?

over a year ago

18000!!!

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

The only words on your profile strongly implies you are NOT looking to meet new people?!

over a year ago

A lot of guys would help themselves if they showed why they were specifically interested in swinging. Not shagging as such. Swinging. Just a thought. this isn’t my first profile and I’ve been here 7 years

You want a long service award? "

far from it! Just the acceptance that the level of rudeness in here that I’ve seen over the years is getting worse and worse! To be fair I’m pretty much fed up with having to find fault in my character to justify why a bunch of cunts are either rude, arsey or just straight up blanking!

By *ambertMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

That escalated quickly

over a year ago

Popcorn.. get your Popcorn

over a year ago

A lot of guys would help themselves if they showed why they were specifically interested in swinging. Not shagging as such. Swinging. Just a thought. this isn’t my first profile and I’ve been here 7 years

You want a long service award? far from it! Just the acceptance that the level of rudeness in here that I’ve seen over the years is getting worse and worse! To be fair I’m pretty much fed up with having to find fault in my character to justify why a bunch of cunts are either rude, arsey or just straight up blanking! "

So everyone that doesn't reply to you is an rude, arsey cunt?

over a year ago

what a thread

op, im not sure why you're so angry.

like you, people come to this site for a variety of reasons, one of those being meets/sex.

like you, if someone was interested in you, they'd make it known.

calling people the names you have, one a public forum, probably isn't the best way of going about your 'meet me ladies' plan.

if you aren't happy with this site, or the people on it, no one is forcing you to stay.

P.

By *uliaChrisCouple
over a year ago

westerham

"Popcorn.. get your Popcorn "

I've had it a while, I could sense an eruption coming hours ago...

over a year ago

And then you wonder why people don't reply to you!!

Signed by yet another Rude Arsey Cunt

By *uliaChrisCouple
over a year ago

westerham

Alright, one hour ago...

By *aughty_Smooth_OperatorMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Patience is a virtu Iv been waiting for over 2 years I haven't spit my dummy out if it happens great if not just keep head up high have a laugh and who knows

over a year ago

Oh dear

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Sooooooo. Anybody 'fancy a fuck'?

over a year ago

Starting threads like this isn't gonna help you Op.

I understand the frustration of yourself and the other 10,000 guys not getting replies on the site...so maybe change tactics and try something new to stand out a little?!

It's not all doom and gloom if you construct a well formed opening message, some ladies do reply I promise you!

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

You want a long service award? far from it! Just the acceptance that the level of rudeness in here that I’ve seen over the years is getting worse and worse! To be fair I’m pretty much fed up with having to find fault in my character to justify why a bunch of cunts are either rude, arsey or just straight up blanking! "

If you don't like it, you don't have to stay? It's your choice.

You could just go to clubs and network that way.

This is just making you sound incredibly entitled and a tad bitter.

If you saw some of the messages we got, you'd understand why they get deleted/blocked etc.

over a year ago

When you begin to really not care about other peoples opinions of you it can be empowering.

Just stay polite and respectful, do your own thing and things will fall into place.

Bare in mind that people are only just beginning to want to meet people again, they’ve probably got a years worth of people on the to do list that they’ve been chatting to through lockdown.

over a year ago

I think we all should stop posting on this thread.. the op won't be back so we are all wasting time...go check out my Noochie72 appreciation thread instead lol

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

The clear lack of effort in your profile would lead me to delete your message unread

To stand any chance of even getting your message opened your profile has to tempt and appeal.

There are dozens of profiles on here where guys put thought, time and effort into catching the eye. And then yet more into a message. Of course I am going to pass you over and focus on someone that shows signs of being a good potential match.

There is limited time in the day. I'll never be able to reply to every one. And why should I? It's my choice not to. Just like its your choice to improve your profile and thus your chances here.

It's not instafuck FGS. Every successful person on here has put effort into it. Whining on the forum is only hindering you further.

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

No, it’s not common decent to reply to 100/200 plus messages.

Everyone has a life away from here and doesn’t have the time to reply to all.

I reply no thanks, i still get a reply back…. Or get abuse.

No reply is a no. It’s in the faqs.

To be fair - in this thread you’re the one coming across as rude and arsey as you put it

By *nfin8yWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

[Removed by poster at 20/05/21 16:36:01]

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

We been here years to the guys and girls that are in the forum never go for this shit .

Fab has change massively too far more Facebook +18 that want it was you will need to change how you go getting your meets.

By *tarbuck007Man
over a year ago

up2no good

Where I op gone?

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

Cunts? Really? For not replying. Is that what you’d call them if they did reply saying no thanks?

Also, why should a woman reply to a message from someone 140+ miles away who hasn’t read even a tiny part of her profile? You say women should give consideration to men but what about us? When totally unsuitable men message us after looking at our photos but not giving us enough consideration to even see what we’re looking for, who’s really in the wrong?

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

So what exactly is rude about not replying to a message you didn't ask for? What exactly is rude about not replying to 100 messages because you

A) Don't have time

B) Can't be fucking bothered

C) Are likely to get an abusive response if you say much other than "Yes, I'd love you to come fuck me, yes, right now, and of course you can bring a mate, call me names, throw me around and treat me like the slut you think I am"

D) Still can't be fucking bothered coz I'm only here for the forums

E) I wanna put myself first and not get into messaging and all the palava that goes with it. Yaaay, go me looking out for myself..... about cunting time

F) Oooooo shiny thing outside the window

You're trying to make people feel like shit for using the site in a way that works best for them. If they don't wanna engage they don't wanna engage. Simple.

How's about you have some decorum yourself and understand there are MANY reasons people may not want to engage, some of them being it's too much fucking stress at times. You say you're struggling with self esteem, guess what? It happens to women too! And guess what else? Sometimes that shit makes people not want to engage in private chat, it can feel like a massive amount of pressure.

I appreciate you're thinking of yourself and how it makes YOU feel not getting replies, how about you afford others the opportunity to think about THEMSELVES and not jump to the conclusion it's due to being a rude or arrogant cuntwaffle.... how about purely because they too are human, they too have emotion and they too have boundaries and limits.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Oh, I wouldn't respond to you for a couple of reasons, one being coz I'm not an old friend, and that's why you're here - to catch up with old friends. You say so yourself.

over a year ago

Thanks for all the comments! Most appreciated in my mind when someone puts some effort in they should be due a reply! If you get 300 bullshit messages a day fair play but it’s a self full filling prophesy... ignore the decent ones and all u end up with is copy and paste crap. People expect personal messages yet when effort is put in then ignored consistently all they are likely to start getting is shit

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Thanks for all the comments! Most appreciated in my mind when someone puts some effort in they should be due a reply! If you get 300 bullshit messages a day fair play but it’s a self full filling prophesy... ignore the decent ones and all u end up with is copy and paste crap. People expect personal messages yet when effort is put in then ignored consistently all they are likely to start getting is shit "

I had a hand written letter from the Kingdom of Jehovas Witnesses posted through my letterbox offering me friendship and understanding etc etc. Whilst I thought to myself "bless em, bet they got wankers cramp writing all that" and I could appreciate the effort that went into it.... I didn't think to myself, "I know what, I'll pop over the kingdom hall and thank em, then tell em I'm not interested"

Am I a cunt?

over a year ago

"Thanks for all the comments! Most appreciated in my mind when someone puts some effort in they should be due a reply! If you get 300 bullshit messages a day fair play but it’s a self full filling prophesy... ignore the decent ones and all u end up with is copy and paste crap. People expect personal messages yet when effort is put in then ignored consistently all they are likely to start getting is shit "

You’re just not listening to the replies.

Please give me one good reason why women should spend all our time on here replying to messages? I spend my time on here as I wish to, not to suit anyone else.

Why should I use my time to suit others rather than myself?

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Op you messaged me about a month ago apparently, apologies as it seems I didn't see it, women in general get a lot of messages and it's a full time job if we were to try and get through them all, I have I've 1700 at the minute unread and info feel bad sometimes I don't physically have the time to read them all

over a year ago

You want a long service award? far from it! Just the acceptance that the level of rudeness in here that I’ve seen over the years is getting worse and worse! To be fair I’m pretty much fed up with having to find fault in my character to justify why a bunch of cunts are either rude, arsey or just straight up blanking!

Cunts? Really? For not replying. Is that what you’d call them if they did reply saying no thanks?

Also, why should a woman reply to a message from someone 140+ miles away who hasn’t read even a tiny part of her profile? You say women should give consideration to men but what about us? When totally unsuitable men message us after looking at our photos but not giving us enough consideration to even see what we’re looking for, who’s really in the wrong?"

your presuming I’m one of those guys and tieing me with the same stick! Point is no! I’m not one of those bellends! Just a decent guy people seem entitled to be rude to just because of other people’s responses. And no! I didn’t call anyone a cunt for not replying! People do reply and they are generally either rude, arsey, cunts or they don’t reply! I’m not calling out people who don’t reply per se in the cunts comment! That one was meant purely for... well... you know! The cunts!

By *uliaChrisCouple
over a year ago

westerham

You want a long service award? far from it! Just the acceptance that the level of rudeness in here that I’ve seen over the years is getting worse and worse! To be fair I’m pretty much fed up with having to find fault in my character to justify why a bunch of cunts are either rude, arsey or just straight up blanking!

Also, why should a woman reply to a message from someone 140+ miles away who hasn’t read even a tiny part of her profile? You say women should give consideration to men but what about us? When totally unsuitable men message us after looking at our photos but not giving us enough consideration to even see what we’re looking for, who’s really in the wrong? your presuming I’m one of those guys and tieing me with the same stick! Point is no! I’m not one of those bellends! Just a decent guy people seem entitled to be rude to just because of other people’s responses. And no! I didn’t call anyone a cunt for not replying! People do reply and they are generally either rude, arsey, cunts or they don’t reply! I’m not calling out people who don’t reply per se in the cunts comment! That one was meant purely for... well... you know! The cunts!"

Thanks for clearing that up

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Quick question..

If the messaging system isn't working for you, why are you continuing to torture yourself by sending out hit n hope messages?

It sounds like you're assuming everyone on here uses messages to make new connections, ya know, with it getting you down and calling people rude or whatnot for not reading/replying

How do you get on at clubs or organised socials?

The site itself is a tool, not purely a messaging service. There just happens to be a messaging option.

Many folk use the site to keep in touch with those they meet at socials or events/clubs rather than make new connections via the written word. They prefer to feel people out by vibe.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

OP I'll be honest, you're coming across as very entitled with your expectation of replies - especially given a lot of the responses you've already had from others explaining why replies may not be forthcoming and shouldn't be expected.

You've also stated a number of times about the effort you put in and how "decent" guys like you get knock backs - I'd respectfully suggest that the level of effort and how decent you are perceived to be is down to the recipient to decide and not you - and if your "decency" is indicated by your behaviour on this thread it may not be quite up to your self-perception.

Putting that, and the whys and wherefores of whether you get a reply or not, aside though - think about it this way...as you walk down the street, realistically how many women you pass do you find attractive, attractive enough you'd consider stopping and chatting to them if you had time? My guess is probably around 5% - but let's say 10% to allow a wider margin of opportunity.

Now of that 10% - the logical answer is that 10% may equally be attracted to you - or in other words of 10 in 100 women you find attractive - 1 of those 10 will find you equally attractive - so 1 in 100 women (and that's using a probably larger percentage than reality, and also based on physical attraction alone so before any connection or chemistry is established or proven not to be there).

So as you can see - chances are you *are* going to get a lot of knock backs based on that pretty simple logic - now if they're affecting you to the extent they appear to be, respectfully I'd suggest you need to re-evaluate your expectations and how you use the site, for your own good as much as anything.

over a year ago

Imagine if everyone on Tinder could message you without matching first...

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

Also, why should a woman reply to a message from someone 140+ miles away who hasn’t read even a tiny part of her profile? You say women should give consideration to men but what about us? When totally unsuitable men message us after looking at our photos but not giving us enough consideration to even see what we’re looking for, who’s really in the wrong?

your presuming I’m one of those guys and tieing me with the same stick! Point is no! I’m not one of those bellends! Just a decent guy people seem entitled to be rude to just because of other people’s responses. And no! I didn’t call anyone a cunt for not replying! People do reply and they are generally either rude, arsey, cunts or they don’t reply! I’m not calling out people who don’t reply per se in the cunts comment! That one was meant purely for... well... you know! The cunts!"

I’m not presuming anything. You messaged me two weeks ago. You plainly didn’t read the bit at the very top of my profile that says “local only”. So you are one of those guys.

over a year ago

"Thanks for all the comments! Most appreciated in my mind when someone puts some effort in they should be due a reply! If you get 300 bullshit messages a day fair play but it’s a self full filling prophesy... ignore the decent ones and all u end up with is copy and paste crap. People expect personal messages yet when effort is put in then ignored consistently all they are likely to start getting is shit

I had a hand written letter from the Kingdom of Jehovas Witnesses posted through my letterbox offering me friendship and understanding etc etc. Whilst I thought to myself "bless em, bet they got wankers cramp writing all that" and I could appreciate the effort that went into it.... I didn't think to myself, "I know what, I'll pop over the kingdom hall and thank em, then tell em I'm not interested"

Am I a cunt? "

An argumentative one maybe?

over a year ago

"Thanks for all the comments! Most appreciated in my mind when someone puts some effort in they should be due a reply! If you get 300 bullshit messages a day fair play but it’s a self full filling prophesy... ignore the decent ones and all u end up with is copy and paste crap. People expect personal messages yet when effort is put in then ignored consistently all they are likely to start getting is shit

You’re just not listening to the replies.

Please give me one good reason why women should spend all our time on here replying to messages? I spend my time on here as I wish to, not to suit anyone else.

Why should I use my time to suit others rather than myself?"

Not really interested anymore to be fair! Said in my initial comment at the start of the thread.... can’t be arsed with the way it is in here,basically wasting my time, message me if interested! But alas as per usual with this place the militant click of fab are out in force to debate every word or feeling I have towards it! I’m listening! Just can’t be arsed debating whether people have a right this blah blah blah! Honestly! Who gives a fuck! Why not take a look back to my actual first post and see if it justifies this kind of response!

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Am I a cunt? An argumentative one maybe?"

Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them argumentative. Sometimes people can have a discussion without it getting nasty.

You're saying you're not interested and all that shizzle, okie dokes. I appreciate the thread hasn't gone in your favour so you wanna put it to bed.

Can you see what you're doing?

You're being a hypocrite in a massive way. You're replying to well constructed responses with rudeness and arrogance and some you've ignored completely......

Exactly the thing you were bitching about and the reason for this thread.

over a year ago

I like to concentrate more on what I want than what someone else wants op, it's all about you,,,,,,,

Shine

over a year ago

"Imagine if everyone on Tinder could message you without matching first... "

That would be a disaster

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Imagine if everyone on Tinder could message you without matching first...

That would be a disaster "

Swipe diagonally to send "need sum fun x"

over a year ago

"Imagine if everyone on Tinder could message you without matching first...

That would be a disaster "

That was my point lol. That's exactly what it's like being on this site for most women. Unless you block literally everyone.

By *hornyx69Man
over a year ago

down south and up north

"Just my two pence worth but I’d personally not message you back purely because you have pictures of yourself and another bird. It can be off putting. "
would love you to take my Bwc

over a year ago

Patience is the key.

By *rivateparts!Man
over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

I want one

Post new Message to Thread