Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dominatrix school?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi there. So me and the wife have been dabbling in sub dom stuff for a couple of years but we really need some guidance on how to tack it to the next level.

I am the submissive but she as the dom holds back almost afraid to hurt me.

Is they anyplace in the north West or any local dominatrix that could give her a few lesson. Take her under there wing.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You may have more luck with responses in the swingers chat section.

Also, when feelings are involved it can be difficult to for your wife/partner to be totally dominant with you to the degree you would like to receive it.

I would also consider your wife being a dom for a person who she doesn't have emotional connections with and then assess if it's a grey area/mental block for her before seeking advice from someone else. She may unleash her inner dom quite easily with another person.

Just a few thoughts, all the best both

NBVN x

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

You can look at renting a dungeon and inviting a d/s group purposely to see how she gets on with different practices

over a year ago

Look up professional dommes. Find one who will listen to what you want and will meet you as a couple. Someone you both feel comfortable with.

Treat the session like a 'lesson'. Learning what you both liked and didn't like about it.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks all some good tips. Not sure how she will be with a group idea. But the pro dominatrix is a great idea.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Have you considered (when they start happening again) attending fetish/kink events at clubs, or even munches (socials for the kink community) both of which are great ways to meet like minded people and swap thoughts/ideas etc

It may also help you both to talk things through and communicate what exactly you both want from this - perhaps even give consideration to independently filling out some of the on-line BDSM questionnaires - not the one that tells you how Dom/me or sub you are but one's that list activities and ask you to rate them in terms of interest - once you've filled them in get together and compare notes and use them as a discussion point.

By *erterjonesMan
over a year ago

Warrington

About 15 years ago I regularly went to the BBB (Birmingham bizarre bazaar).

It is (or was when I went their) was a fetish Market, had demonstrations and social.

There will be professionals as well as real people who you can get to know.

They did have an after party in a swingers club in the evening (BDSM night).

alternatively you could get go to a local munch (BDSM lifestyle social), hat way you could chat and get to know some like minded people.

good luck and enjoy

Peter

PS there are loads of idiots, remember is is about having fun and giving and receiving pleasure. Use your instincts, if your not happy do not proceed. It maybe that you and your partner need to go at your own pace.

over a year ago

My local dungeons run Dom workshops, might be worth looking into?

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I've been to a flogging and a caning workshop at Townhouse near Birkenhead. They were run by LadyC who is one of the owners and a pro domme. They were very good and she's an awesome person and very good at what she does. She may run similar again in the future or when she starts private sessions again, it might be worth messaging to ask if she would be willing to do some private tutoring sessions with you both if you were interested. Best of luck .

Post new Message to Thread