Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Couples and unicorns

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Boys and girlies a matchmaking thread for those who do enjoy a menage trois for all the right reasons

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They really need a waving emoji

Waves franticly hellooo

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Not to step all over the thread but the main issue with unicorn hunting is that the unicorn is only rare owing to the actions of the couple hunting them.

Single bisexual women are so common on here, I’ve tripped over three on my way out of the bathroom!

over a year ago

"Not to step all over the thread but the main issue with unicorn hunting is that the unicorn is only rare owing to the actions of the couple hunting them.

Single bisexual women are so common on here, I’ve tripped over three on my way out of the bathroom! "

it’s not a case of unicorn hunting it’s a case of single females finding couples that may suit them too, just keeping options open for like minded people.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Not to step all over the thread but the main issue with unicorn hunting is that the unicorn is only rare owing to the actions of the couple hunting them.

Single bisexual women are so common on here, I’ve tripped over three on my way out of the bathroom! it’s not a case of unicorn hunting it’s a case of single females finding couples that may suit them too, just keeping options open for like minded people. "

I wasn’t accusing you of anything, I’m just saying as to why it is hard 99% of the time. Women don’t want to feel like they’re performing seals or sex toys.

I hope that this thread works though

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Hello I'm here! I get what teamonkey says though a minority of couples do forget we're not just there as their plaything, we're there for our pleasure as well unless it's a dynamic that's been discussed x

over a year ago

bonjour from the ginger unicorn Px

over a year ago

Single bisexual women are so common on here, I’ve tripped over three on my way out of the bathroom! it’s not a case of unicorn hunting it’s a case of single females finding couples that may suit them too, just keeping options open for like minded people.

I wasn’t accusing you of anything, I’m just saying as to why it is hard 99% of the time. Women don’t want to feel like they’re performing seals or sex toys.

I hope that this thread works though "

yeah totally it’s all about the dynamics

By *aughty nerdsCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

Hello guys we've not even managed a coue yet haha soon though soon happy Thursday guys x

By *aughty nerdsCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

"Hello guys we've not even managed a coue yet haha soon though soon happy Thursday guys x"
couple sorry autocorrect

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"Boys and girlies a matchmaking thread for those who do enjoy a menage trois for all the right reasons "

we miss that lifestyle, it must be said.

When it works, it's amazing, as long as all 3 are happy.

By *lym4realCouple
over a year ago

plymouth

We've been lucky with a few "Unicorns" and talking to them some do get fed up with the idea that they are "Playthings" for the couples or even there just to put on a show for the "Male half" and with us it was about them enjoying themselves as well ?? and we enjoyed it a lot

over a year ago

Unicorn here, couples (or other unicorns) feel free to take a read over my profile and come say hi

over a year ago

"Unicorn here, couples (or other unicorns) feel free to take a read over my profile and come say hi "

Love those butterflies x

over a year ago

"Unicorn here, couples (or other unicorns) feel free to take a read over my profile and come say hi

Love those butterflies x"

Thanks! =)

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Well it'd be foolish to not say hello here, wouldn't it? Had a few lovely meets, and hope for more again soon.

over a year ago

Birmingham

"They really need a waving emoji

Waves franticly hellooo"

over a year ago

We've struggled to have this experience until recently. Then we had another sexy fun girl join us for a few hours of fun and we all agreed it was an amazing experience.

Likely one we'll repeat with her again.

By *andVCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

Would love to meet a lovely unicorn (an actual unicorn would be pretty cool to see as well lol), but joking aside can see why it is sometimes difficult to arrange as it's a nervy enough experience when as a couple you meet new people, so when a single female is by herself and meeting up with two people they don't know then it must be 10 times that feeling.

over a year ago

Birmingham

"Would love to meet a lovely unicorn (an actual unicorn would be pretty cool to see as well lol), but joking aside can see why it is sometimes difficult to arrange as it's a nervy enough experience when as a couple you meet new people, so when a single female is by herself and meeting up with two people they don't know then it must be 10 times that feeling. "

It's an interesting shift in supposed - and often false - power dynamics isn't it? Here they're supposed to be bowed down before, taking their pick, but once it's just 3 people, it feels so understandable for the single person to feel all sorts of less empowered feelings.

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

From experience it can be a bit daunting meeting a couple for the first time as you don't know how it's going to be. I've been fortunate though and those I have met have been absolutely amazing meets x

By *ambon2015Couple
over a year ago

sheffield

Luckily for us we have manage to have a few 3 sums with different ladies joining us. They were the most unreal and exciting experiences for all. Connection is most important. Frustratingly they don’t come around often enough and managing to find another willing person is the hardest task but are worth the effort of searching when you find the right one.

By *hat_alt_coupleCouple
over a year ago

near you

Hey guys

over a year ago

Good Afternoon everyone...

We are interested in bringing another female into our naughty fun and we are sure we can have lots of fun if the dynamic is correct. We would like to find a regular female to spend time with inside and outside the bedroom we see both being important. We are looking to explore this...

over a year ago

Inked and i first fab meet was with a single lady. It was the most unreal experience ever. Was only supposed to be herself and i but we made him join us(not that he needed much persuasion) Everyone needs the same level of excitement. We paid for an expensive hotel, made a day of it, food and drinks, pool. It werent just about using her for our enjoyment and going.

Due to meet her soon for FF. Cant wait

Miss x

By *hat_alt_coupleCouple
over a year ago

near you

That sounds soo good

By *lamorousBeautyLondonWoman
over a year ago

London

Everyone's experience is different and in general it seems that it takes time and effort to find a right match.

I am interested to explore a "unicorn" experience however so far I haven't come across any couples that would be a match - or else the ones that seemed interesting might have been prevented by distance or other things.

Unfortunately, there have been too many couples where a man is dominant and a woman submissive which I struggle to understand how it would work out as I desire to be led and guided by a woman who is experienced and confident. In general, the whole situation has to be female-led for me. I don't know if I can envision a different scenario at this stage. Obviously, I have also encountered my fair share of couples looking for a single woman for their purposes who have not given it a moment's thought about what they have to offer but I also doubt if they are seriously looking, such approaches are likely to be just online fantasists I gather.

over a year ago

Any of you sexy single bi women in South Wales I wonder?

over a year ago

We would love to meet the right single bi female, we are not having much luck. x

Post new Message to Thread