Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Personality

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is a good personality wasted on here ? Or is your profile pic the only way you get noticed ! Does good humor and chat mean nothing ? Seems so ????

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

"Is a good personality wasted on here ? Or is your profile pic the only way you get noticed ! Does good humor and chat mean nothing ? Seems so ????"

Humour is the only way I communicate, it’s definitely hard for my hilariousness to shine through on messages

Reply privately

By *eandHim2019Couple
over a year ago

preston

Pictures draw all the attention. Then you get replies like we're looking to click with someone and then they have no convo. Drives me mad lol

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Is a good personality wasted on here ? Or is your profile pic the only way you get noticed ! Does good humor and chat mean nothing ? Seems so ????

Humour is the only way I communicate, it’s definitely hard for my hilariousness to shine through on messages "

Doctor doctor?? Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Pictures draw all the attention. Then you get replies like we're looking to click with someone and then they have no convo. Drives me mad lol"

Definitely you got to have something to back that picture up with !!!

If the conversation hits to the point where your asked how your day has been I don’t care how hot you look I’m politely just done caring !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *eandHim2019Couple
over a year ago

preston

"Pictures draw all the attention. Then you get replies like we're looking to click with someone and then they have no convo. Drives me mad lol

If the conversation hits to the point where your asked how your day has been I don’t care how hot you look I’m politely just done caring ! "

What's wrong with just being themselves. When I chat I'm the same mouthy, cheeky tease I am normally with a hint of sarcasm. So I try with the convo unfortunately if it's 1 word answers or the same sentence 5 times I stop answering because I just wanna reply.

Ur not finding no one to click with with that personality .

My mouth gets me in trouble

Reply privately

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

"Is a good personality wasted on here ? Or is your profile pic the only way you get noticed ! Does good humor and chat mean nothing ? Seems so ????"

A good personality is extremely important to us. It could be seen as wasted because there are so many guys who don't put any effort in on here that they can drown out the good guys who get lost in the crowd.

An additional issue is that a lot of guys don't have the self awareness to realise they don't come across well.

This has got a lot to do with why we don't look for men on here. Most of the ones that contact us don't get us at all and don't understand the impression they give us.

Reply privately

By *eandHim2019Couple
over a year ago

preston

And yet the art of conversation has not entered my box again.

Answer : Hiya how are you doing?

No one reply with an open ended comment or question.

I may die of boredom

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is a good personality wasted on here ? Or is your profile pic the only way you get noticed ! Does good humor and chat mean nothing ? Seems so ????

A good personality is extremely important to us. It could be seen as wasted because there are so many guys who don't put any effort in on here that they can drown out the good guys who get lost in the crowd.

An additional issue is that a lot of guys don't have the self awareness to realise they don't come across well.

This has got a lot to do with why we don't look for men on here. Most of the ones that contact us don't get us at all and don't understand the impression they give us. "

Ok the last two points are interesting ! Im not desperate nor creepy I don’t come on strong banging out crazy chat some girls like it !

It’s just not my approach!

But I’m never stuck for words and I think I carry myself well on here always down for a laugh there is never an awkward silence!

I don’t want to know about your day tho not been rude just there are far more interesting things to talk about then wat your plans are for the weekend also ffs ? Think outside the box !

Like you guys I’m done trying to talk to new people I have maybe one that i private mail !

But I do enjoy meeting cool people on the threads you get a grasp pretty quick if you will get on

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And yet the art of conversation has not entered my box again.

I may die of boredom "

Does it really be that bad ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Humour is the only way I communicate, it’s definitely hard for my hilariousness to shine through on messages "

Can I try to make you laugh ?

Reply privately

By *eandHim2019Couple
over a year ago

preston

I may die of boredom

Does it really be that bad ? "

Reply privately

By *eandHim2019Couple
over a year ago

preston

I may die of boredom

It could be

Reply privately

over a year ago

I may die of boredom

I was been a tad cheeky

Reply privately

By *eandHim2019Couple
over a year ago

preston

Cheeky is good. Means you have a personality.

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Personality humour being humble x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Cheeky is good. Means you have a personality. "

Ok not sure if your playing me at my own game !ha

Na I do got personality but what suits one might not suit the other ! Can’t please everyone not even me !

I’m kidding

I think private messaging on here is a waste ! But come across well in the threads is definitely were women can see past the profile pic

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Cheeky is good. Means you have a personality.

Na I do got personality but what suits one might not suit the other ! Can’t please everyone not even me !

I’m kidding

I think private messaging on here is a waste ! But come across well in the threads is definitely were women can see past the profile pic "

You message me all the time

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Personality humour being humble x"

You reckon I’m humble??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Cheeky is good. Means you have a personality.

I’m kidding

I think private messaging on here is a waste ! But come across well in the threads is definitely were women can see past the profile pic

You message me all the time

"

About pot roast

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Personality humour being humble x

You reckon I’m humble??"

No

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Personality humour being humble x

You reckon I’m humble??

No"

well you don’t think I’m all that bad !

Reply privately

By *eandHim2019Couple
over a year ago

preston

At least in a forum they get to know you a bit since profile is short bio's and not talking about yourself. And yes easier.

Private messages are sometimes ignored

Reply privately

By *idlands69coupleCouple
over a year ago

Right In the middle

"Pictures draw all the attention. Then you get replies like we're looking to click with someone and then they have no convo. Drives me mad lol"

Lol exactly, you can't see a personality across a dance floor, just a pair of legs it's pics that definitely draws them in and then you hope to god there's a personality in there somewhere ha

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think in the forums you do get to know people a little better.

There humour, dry wit and cheekiness comes through.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"At least in a forum they get to know you a bit since profile is short bio's and not talking about yourself. And yes easier.

Private messages are sometimes ignored "

Cmon you where ha

my bio is drastically boring !

But if someone is willing to talk to you after reading my bio you must have some personality

Reply privately

By *eandHim2019Couple
over a year ago

preston

"Pictures draw all the attention. Then you get replies like we're looking to click with someone and then they have no convo. Drives me mad lol

Lol exactly, you can't see a personality across a dance floor, just a pair of legs it's pics that definitely draws them in and then you hope to god there's a personality in there somewhere ha"

Definitely gotta be attracted to even wanna start talking .

Reply privately

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I may die of boredom

Not only can it can that bad, but this is the standard level of attempted conversation on here. The vast majority of men who contact us have literally nothing to say. They often think we're going to drop our pants because they asked how we're doing. We make it very clear on our profile that we don't respond to messages like that, but they are usually oblivious to that. Some of them even moan on the forums about not getting replies after we have seen first hand they don't bother to read profiles and have no discernable conversational skills.

The golden rule for contacting us is simple: Have something to say. It could be about something in our gallery, our profile text or something we said in the forum. Don't make it a message you could send to everybody on Fab without changing a single letter. If you don't have anything to say, why bother contacting us?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol exactly, you can't see a personality across a dance floor, just a pair of legs it's pics that definitely draws them in and then you hope to god there's a personality in there somewhere ha"

Didn’t you get lucky eh !

Reply privately

By *eandHim2019Couple
over a year ago

preston

"At least in a forum they get to know you a bit since profile is short bio's and not talking about yourself. And yes easier.

Cmon you where ha

But if someone is willing to talk to you after reading my bio you must have some personality "

I didn't actually think of it that way. Lack of personality would read your profile and not know what to message you.

I like your thinking

Reply privately

over a year ago

There humour, dry wit and cheekiness comes through. "

your making me blush jokes !

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

There humour, dry wit and cheekiness comes through. your making me blush jokes ! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

There humour, dry wit and cheekiness comes through. your making me blush jokes ! "

Is that what you're doing?

Reply privately

By *idlands69coupleCouple
over a year ago

Right In the middle

Lol exactly, you can't see a personality across a dance floor, just a pair of legs it's pics that definitely draws them in and then you hope to god there's a personality in there somewhere ha

Didn’t you get lucky eh ! "

Didn't i just

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

There humour, dry wit and cheekiness comes through. your making me blush jokes !

Is that what you're doing? "

Reply privately

By *eandHim2019Couple
over a year ago

preston

I may die of boredom

Does it really be that bad ?

Not only can it can that bad, but this is the standard level of attempted conversation on here. The vast majority of men who contact us have literally nothing to say. They often think we're going to drop our pants because they asked how we're doing. We make it very clear on our profile that we don't respond to messages like that, but they are usually oblivious to that. Some of them even moan on the forums about not getting replies after we have seen first hand they don't bother to read profiles and have no discernable conversational skills.

The golden rule for contacting us is simple: Have something to say. It could be about something in our gallery, our profile text or something we said in the forum. Don't make it a message you could send to everybody on Fab without changing a single letter. If you don't have anything to say, why bother contacting us?"

I get it from some couples we've talked to and some women . I don't know whether there hoping there looks will drop my knickers.

Or the people who message you every week with the exact same message they copy and paste to everyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cmon you where ha

But if someone is willing to talk to you after reading my bio you must have some personality

I didn't actually think of it that way. Lack of personality would read your profile and not know what to message you.

I like your thinking "

Appreciate that !

Surprisingly it works ? Ether that or there thinking this poor sad fucker I better make sure he’s alright

Reply privately

over a year ago

There humour, dry wit and cheekiness comes through. your making me blush jokes !

Is that what you're doing? "

Definitely? No ? Let me read back

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is that what you're doing?

Definitely? No ? Let me read back "

It's dark so I will have to take your word for it

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Without personality

Looks are

Nothing

Thread over

Reply privately

over a year ago

visual first then personality humor understanding and everything else after ... im not going to waste my time talking if i dont at least fancy ... but fancy alone will not cut it either but it a start

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Without personality

Looks are

Nothing

Thread over

"

Bingo

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Without personality

Looks are

Nothing

Thread over

Bingo "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Without personality

Looks are

Nothing

Thread over

Bingo

"

Don’t get you what so ever ! Right roll on to the next one your input as usual was invaluable

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Without personality

Looks are

Nothing

Thread over

Bingo

Don’t get you what so ever ! Right roll on to the next one your input as usual was invaluable "

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Without personality

Looks are

Nothing

Thread over

Bingo

Don’t get you what so ever ! Right roll on to the next one your input as usual was invaluable "

What you on about?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"visual first then personality humor understanding and everything else after ... im not going to waste my time talking if i dont at least fancy ... but fancy alone will not cut it either but it a start"

Wat if you talked on the thread and was cool as fuck but wasn’t ur type in looks would there still be an issue

Reply privately

By *eandHim2019Couple
over a year ago

preston

"visual first then personality humor understanding and everything else after ... im not going to waste my time talking if i dont at least fancy ... but fancy alone will not cut it either but it a start

Wat if you talked on the thread and was cool as fuck but wasn’t ur type in looks would there still be an issue "

That's a whole other ball game

Not being attracted but ending up attracted to them because there personality is just that hot !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Without personality

Looks are

Nothing

Thread over

Bingo

Don’t get you what so ever ! Right roll on to the next one your input as usual was invaluable

What you on about?"

said wat you wanted to say you made it clear you have nothing else to say ! ? Touch on

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Without personality

Looks are

Nothing

Thread over

Bingo

What you on about? said wat you wanted to say you made it clear you have nothing else to say ! ? Touch on"

Oh dear poor you

Reply privately

over a year ago

I definitely think it’s pics first OP, it’s those that will always draw the eye first, then you do need to be able to chat, flirt and make them laugh as well. I can’t imagine you’re struggling though mate, great pics and you’re full of friendly banter

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Without personality

Looks are

Nothing

Thread over

Bingo

What you on about? said wat you wanted to say you made it clear you have nothing else to say ! ? Touch on"

I'm sure she was joking..Its called the forums for jokes,opinions,and flirting..

Chill your beans oh sexy one

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Without personality

Looks are

Nothing

Thread over

Bingo

What you on about? said wat you wanted to say you made it clear you have nothing else to say ! ? Touch on

I'm sure she was joking..Its called the forums for jokes,opinions,and flirting..

Chill your beans oh sexy one "

It Is x that's why hes always emailing asking my opinions xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Without personality

Looks are

Nothing

Thread over

Bingo

What you on about? said wat you wanted to say you made it clear you have nothing else to say ! ? Touch on

It Is x that's why hes always emailing asking my opinions xx"

look go spend time naming that hippo of yours and don’t turn that shit on me ??? Anyway I’ve nothing against that girl and I’ve no idea wats up with you !

We leave it there cause we’re both of a ban and this shit is heading that way fast

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Without personality

Looks are

Nothing

Thread over

Bingo

It Is x that's why hes always emailing asking my opinions xx look go spend time naming that hippo of yours and don’t turn that shit on me ??? Anyway I’ve nothing against that girl and I’ve no idea wats up with you !

We leave it there cause we’re both of a ban and this shit is heading that way fast "

No idea

Anyway I'm out

Reply privately

By *harAndBryCouple
over a year ago

nr Stamford

We love someone with a sense of humour! Fed up with stupid short random messages like 'Horny', 'Hi', 'How's you' etc. They'll get you nowhere at all, even with a brilliant looking picture. If you can't hold a conversation in-between sex, it's a no from us!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We love someone with a sense of humour! Fed up with stupid short random messages like 'Horny', 'Hi', 'How's you' etc. They'll get you nowhere at all, even with a brilliant looking picture. If you can't hold a conversation in-between sex, it's a no from us!!"

Appreciate you pulling some insightful thoughts on the thread !

Got silly there for a bit !

Look without a doubt a sense of humor is key but even just having to be able to have a waffle ! About nonsense!

Look once your not grasping for thoughts on wat to say it’s a good sign !

You know in the first 10-15 mins unless there a complete sad act the first few sentences you know

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Without personality

Looks are

Nothing

Thread over

Bingo

It Is x that's why hes always emailing asking my opinions xx look go spend time naming that hippo of yours and don’t turn that shit on me ??? Anyway I’ve nothing against that girl and I’ve no idea wats up with you !

We leave it there cause we’re both of a ban and this shit is heading that way fast "

Omg these comments killed me hahaha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Without personality

Looks are

Nothing

Thread over

Bingo

We leave it there cause we’re both of a ban and this shit is heading that way fast

Omg these comments killed me hahaha "

No idea when it went south !

But it did quick !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I definitely think it’s pics first OP, it’s those that will always draw the eye first, then you do need to be able to chat, flirt and make them laugh as well. I can’t imagine you’re struggling though mate, great pics and you’re full of friendly banter "

Mate really appreciate that sorry bout the late reply I wasn’t been rude I was stuck in some weird argument about me basically been a cocky dick head ! Ha

Which I’m not I’m friendly to anyone that are friendly to me ! Again appreciate the message

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Without personality

Looks are

Nothing

Thread over

Bingo

Omg these comments killed me hahaha

No idea when it went south !

But it did quick !

Well it kept me entertained for 5 minutes whilst I couldn’t sleep lol x

"

Reply privately

By *eandHim2019Couple
over a year ago

preston

Did we come to any Conclusions?

I do believe a personality can be seriously sexy but surely there has to be a little spark of attraction

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I definitely think it’s pics first OP, it’s those that will always draw the eye first, then you do need to be able to chat, flirt and make them laugh as well. I can’t imagine you’re struggling though mate, great pics and you’re full of friendly banter

Mate really appreciate that sorry bout the late reply I wasn’t been rude I was stuck in some weird argument about me basically been a cocky dick head ! Ha

Which I’m not I’m friendly to anyone that are friendly to me ! Again appreciate the message "

Haha I can see lol Coffee it helps calm my inner dickhead

Reply privately

By *eandHim2019Couple
over a year ago

preston

"I definitely think it’s pics first OP, it’s those that will always draw the eye first, then you do need to be able to chat, flirt and make them laugh as well. I can’t imagine you’re struggling though mate, great pics and you’re full of friendly banter

Which I’m not I’m friendly to anyone that are friendly to me ! Again appreciate the message "

Are you a cocky dick?

Just a question nothing meant by it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Which I’m not I’m friendly to anyone that are friendly to me ! Again appreciate the message

Are you a cocky dick?

Just a question nothing meant by it "

Definitely not trust me ! There’s a fine line in confidence and been a cocky prick ! But if you feel your been put in a position for no reason the best way to play it is you don’t care ! But literally this time I didn’t ! This is for a laugh and if I can’t be a tad cheeky without offending anyone why the fuck not !

That’s all I was doing in my opinion! And that got judged as i love myself and im a cocky shite ! Ha

Sure you can’t please them all and some you just don’t fucking want to

From wat you read honest opinion?

Reply privately

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Get some sleep bro

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Get some sleep bro "

I’m getting there mate ! Not from lack of trying

Reply privately

over a year ago

This has got a lot to do with why we don't look for men on here. Most of the ones that contact us don't get us at all and don't understand the impression they give us.

Ok the last two points are interesting ! Im not desperate nor creepy I don’t come on strong banging out crazy chat some girls like it !

It’s just not my approach!

But I’m never stuck for words and I think I carry myself well on here always down for a laugh there is never an awkward silence!

I don’t want to know about your day tho not been rude just there are far more interesting things to talk about then wat your plans are for the weekend also ffs ? Think outside the box !

Like you guys I’m done trying to talk to new people I have maybe one that i private mail !

But I do enjoy meeting cool people on the threads you get a grasp pretty quick if you will get on "

I notice people’s personality on here, and then I will click on their profile and have a look.

If we’re chatting and you’re not interested in me as a person, chats won’t last long.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No"

No what ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No

No what ? "

I was replying to the original question in the least personality way.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No

No what ?

I was replying to the original question in the least personality way. "

Ye pulled it off well !

Reply privately

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

I think it’s my humour that gets me noticed in here. If it was left to my profile pic, my inbox would be a barren place

There’s definitely a correlation between posts in here and messages received in my inbox.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are you trying to say that no ones taking any notice of your amazing chat and how hilarious you are Op ?

Reply privately

By *issChief 200Woman
over a year ago

South West

Creative & good pictures draw me in first & pique my interest, then a good personality that stimulates my brain will then stimulate my pussy!

Reply privately

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I’m attributing any connections I’ve had on personality and people’s strange tolerance for my rambling, er.....rambles .

Being serious, getting a sense of someone’s character is so important, I think.

*resists temptation to ramble on more*

Reply privately

over a year ago

Being of Arizona sunset origin I thought I better be at least as funny as the next guy, so I honed my fish based puns to draw the ladies in, but once they realised I was a one trick pony they soon moved on, so I thought I need to branch out and work on my cheese based puns to hold their attention, what I’m trying to say is none of this worked and yes it’s all about the looks on here, but I think acceptance is key, once you realise there’s nothing you can do then happiness is just around the corner.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Personality wins or kills potential interest. But it's not going anywhere without physical attraction.

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

A good personality isn't wasted in the end. It's what keeps you above water when the cunts are throwing stones.....

There are other people with personality and the need for chat here but generally most are looking for someone to fancy n fuck rather than a stand up comedian or politician.

Which do you have ? Looks OR personality ?

Reply privately

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

Humour is lost on most people on here.. particularly a lot of other trannies.. which I can't understand..I mean if you're a bloke dressed up in women's clothes how could you not have a sense of humour..

Reply privately

over a year ago

If the conversation hits to the point where your asked how your day has been I don’t care how hot you look I’m politely just done caring ! "

Sense of humour and a decent personality is the biggest attraction but obviously finding someone physically attractive is important too whether you like their body face or for me it’s that naughty twinkle in someone’s eyes ! These thing would make us want to talk to someone, but can I ask OP what is wrong with someone asking how your day has been? Surely being interested in your life and being courteous is important too? Or is it just sex chat you enjoy?

Reply privately

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

london

Good chat humour wit and charm...and a cheeky smile do it for me.

Pics are less important for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Being of Arizona sunset origin I thought I better be at least as funny as the next guy, so I honed my fish based puns to draw the ladies in, but once they realised I was a one trick pony they soon moved on, so I thought I need to branch out and work on my cheese based puns to hold their attention, what I’m trying to say is none of this worked and yes it’s all about the looks on here, but I think acceptance is key, once you realise there’s nothing you can do then happiness is just around the corner. "
what exactly didn’t work for you ? You got nothing from any of the comments above ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

The profile picture is the first thing people see but if there’s no connection it won’t go anywhere

Reply privately

over a year ago

If the conversation hits to the point where your asked how your day has been I don’t care how hot you look I’m politely just done caring !

Sense of humour and a decent personality is the biggest attraction but obviously finding someone physically attractive is important too whether you like their body face or for me it’s that naughty twinkle in someone’s eyes ! These thing would make us want to talk to someone, but can I ask OP what is wrong with someone asking how your day has been? Surely being interested in your life and being courteous is important too? Or is it just sex chat you enjoy?"

Good question mate and ill be honest I’ve said it a few times myself as usual I hit these threads with maybe one or drinks and definitely say some stuff I regret !

Absolutely nothing wrong with hitting up that question it’s basically just the starting point to hopefully a good conversation!!

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

What's your bantz like then?

Cheeky chappie?

Dry wit?

Schoolboy humour?

Or a deep, meaningful, philosophical conversation about life, the Universe and everything?

Reply privately

over a year ago

On the forum I notice personality more than looks. If the personality doesn't appeal then the looks don't either.

For me personality increases or decreases attractiveness no matter the physical 'attractiveness'.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sense of humour and a decent personality is the biggest attraction but obviously finding someone physically attractive is important too whether you like their body face or for me it’s that naughty twinkle in someone’s eyes ! These thing would make us want to talk to someone, but can I ask OP what is wrong with someone asking how your day has been? Surely being interested in your life and being courteous is important too? Or is it just sex chat you enjoy?

Good question mate and ill be honest I’ve said it a few times myself as usual I hit these threads with maybe one or drinks and definitely say some stuff I regret !

Absolutely nothing wrong with hitting up that question it’s basically just the starting point to hopefully a good conversation!!

"

Good to know! Good chat and having a good chuckle is definitely something that We find attractive in someone and if that’s not there then we won’t carry on talking

Reply privately

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

london

"The profile picture is the first thing people see but if there’s no connection it won’t go anywhere "

I find most profile pics ..broadly the same..as a generalisation...some are really creative, but pics of peoples bodies , in general , and with a few exceptions (and excluding really poor quality pics) dont get me interested..I'd rather see a smile...the text on the profile and a good response....that does...

Reply privately

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Most people believe that they’ve got a good personality, whether others think so is a very different matter.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looks alone mean nothing, you need a connection with someone aswell. Otherwise it's average sex all the way...

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can be funny and entertaining af but if not physically attractive to me it's not gonna work but conversely, you can be devastatingly handsome with the personality of a wet mattress, it's still not gonna work is it?

All the chat bout 'say something more than hi how are ye'... I've had some cracking banter with guys that started with a hi how are ye so.... There's no one formula is there?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

For me personality increases or decreases attractiveness no matter the physical 'attractiveness'."

This for me too

Reply privately

By *hrough the looking gla55Couple
over a year ago

Cheam

There’s gotta be a sense of humour. The rest is negotiable

Bx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What's your bantz like then?

Cheeky chappie?

Dry wit?

Schoolboy humour?

Or a deep, meaningful, philosophical conversation about life, the Universe and everything?"

Deep,meaningful,philosophical? Im sweating after just writing them words ! But seriously

I definitely think words get twisted here so easily it’s obvious I’ve rilled some people up the wrong way but I’m not here to insult people I’m not here to please people ether !

I try not take this place to serious

I definitely like to have a the laugh but at nobody’s expense and yeah I can be border line cocky and cheeky !

But I’m always here to give advice !

Reply privately

By *orksRockerMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Onky if your expectations of connecting with someone every time you are online is high. You are the wrong sex for that on here... Get used to it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Onky if your expectations of connecting with someone every time you are online is high. You are the wrong sex for that on here... Get used to it. "

I’ve no expectations I’m not sitting here getting disheartened if I don’t get hit back or hit up !

If I’m on here and enjoy myself meet cool people on the threads and manage to rain my madness / stupidity to say a 6 out of 10 that’s a win for me !

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

How do you decide who to reply to O.P. ?

Is it looks or personality you reply to ?

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Onky if your expectations of connecting with someone every time you are online is high. You are the wrong sex for that on here... Get used to it. "

Onky right back at you!

Reply privately

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I don't consider there to be such a thing as a good personality, it's all about how I/we connect with someone; whether we rumble to the same vibration... that's what'll get the rumbling in the sheets turn to electricity.

C

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How do you decide who to reply to O.P. ?

Is it looks or personality you reply to ?"

I never got hit up ! But since I started the threads it happens sometimes and honestly if we’r after been having the laugh for hours personality takes over looks for sure !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Being of Arizona sunset origin I thought I better be at least as funny as the next guy, so I honed my fish based puns to draw the ladies in, but once they realised I was a one trick pony they soon moved on, so I thought I need to branch out and work on my cheese based puns to hold their attention, what I’m trying to say is none of this worked and yes it’s all about the looks on here, but I think acceptance is key, once you realise there’s nothing you can do then happiness is just around the corner. what exactly didn’t work for you ? You got nothing from any of the comments above ? "

What I’m saying is you can’t just use puns just for the halibut, they have to have context and women aren’t that easily impressed, so you have to think more Caerphilly about your replies.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't consider there to be such a thing as a good personality, it's all about how I/we connect with someone; whether we rumble to the same vibration... that's what'll get the rumbling in the sheets turn to electricity.

C"

Personality is all subjective ! I’m sure people on this thread think I’m a complete twat !

Most I’d imagine but then I’m chatting to some cool people so yeah your completely right !

But that’s just normal

Reply privately

over a year ago

Profile pic will create initial interest. Some people are just here for a fuck and don't want a chat. Nothing wrong with that.

Some people need a connection or 'friendship' of some sort. That's ok too.

I think there's space for both. There's only an issue when the different sides collide. The mismatch doesn't work.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Being of Arizona sunset origin I thought I better be at least as funny as the next guy, so I honed my fish based puns to draw the ladies in, but once they realised I was a one trick pony they soon moved on, so I thought I need to branch out and work on my cheese based puns to hold their attention, what I’m trying to say is none of this worked and yes it’s all about the looks on here, but I think acceptance is key, once you realise there’s nothing you can do then happiness is just around the corner. what exactly didn’t work for you ? You got nothing from any of the comments above ?

What I’m saying is you can’t just use puns just for the halibut, they have to have context and women aren’t that easily impressed, so you have to think more Caerphilly about your replies. "

I respect your opinion honestly !

You don’t know me tho you haven’t seen my interactions with other people on other threads and the genuine advice I’ve giving to countless people on here !

But I get your going from this thread and that’s your opinion and a fair point going by this thread !

But wat ur missing is I’m

Not out to impress anyone if I’m out to impress every girl then I’m like every other bloke on here and that’s been fake in my eyes !

I am who I am as long as I’m not offending anyone I’ll keep doing me !

Reply privately

over a year ago

I feel you with this!

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I can hear you speaking. Is your name Dougal ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't consider there to be such a thing as a good personality, it's all about how I/we connect with someone; whether we rumble to the same vibration... that's what'll get the rumbling in the sheets turn to electricity.

C"

I’m with you on this one. We can often fake personality, edit photos etc but it’s all about the connection. We all have faults/flaws, when that right connection is there then that’s when the magic happens.

The whole debate about looks vs personality for me is pointless, just be you and not worry about trying to attract more people by being someone you’re not. This is inauthentic and a huge turn off

Just my opinion OP

Reply privately

over a year ago

C

I’m with you on this one. We can often fake personality, edit photos etc but it’s all about the connection. We all have faults/flaws, when that right connection is there then that’s when the magic happens.

The whole debate about looks vs personality for me is pointless, just be you and not worry about trying to attract more people by being someone you’re not. This is inauthentic and a huge turn off

Just my opinion OP"

.. Absolutely... Pretending or trying to be someone you are not must be tiring and draining... For me it's a turn of off too... Worrying abut whether people find you good looking or having a good nice personality is pointless... Be yourself and you will eventually find your lobster

Reply privately

over a year ago

C

Just my opinion OP.. Absolutely... Pretending or trying to be someone you are not must be tiring and draining... For me it's a turn of off too... Worrying abut whether people find you good looking or having a good nice personality is pointless... Be yourself and you will eventually find your lobster "

Reply privately

over a year ago

A good personality is always preferable. Some people I have chatted with just aren't good at articulating themselves via messages and when I've met them in person their personalities have really shone through and nothing like the perception I had of them via messages.

Also some people are not always willing to let their guards down straight away and meets get better and better once trust has been built up.

Personality is important to me and top trumps most things.

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

If it wasn't for my charm and wit them i may as well not be here.

Fortunately I'm blessed with both.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If it wasn't for my charm and wit them i may as well not be here.

Fortunately I'm blessed with both. "

And awesome furry bits!!!

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Yes it's wasted. It's hard to convey your personality through words.

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"If it wasn't for my charm and wit them i may as well not be here.

Fortunately I'm blessed with both.

And awesome furry bits!!! "

I am very cuddly too.

Reply privately

By *nkforthekinkMan
over a year ago

london/fareham

"Yes it's wasted. It's hard to convey your personality through words."

Yea this! It’s hard to get a accurate read of a person from text and a profile!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes it's wasted. It's hard to convey your personality through words.

Yea this! It’s hard to get a accurate read of a person from text and a profile! "

That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it

Reply privately

over a year ago

I communicate with heavy sarcasm and a tendency to wear rabbit masks just for the heck of it, so I’m pretty much stuffed on here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can hear you speaking. Is your name Dougal ?"

your using Dougal as a reference to be witty ! Na it’s good would of been hilarious tho 1998 !

I honestly thought the profile name was for a laugh ! Obviously not

Anyway them last few comments where belters !

lobster !!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

C

Just my opinion OP"

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I can hear you speaking. Is your name Dougal ?

your using Dougal as a reference to be witty ! Na it’s good would of been hilarious tho 1998 !

I honestly thought the profile name was for a laugh ! Obviously not

Anyway them last few comments where belters !

lobster !!!!! "

Ahhhhhhhhh 1998 ....... Good year for Dougals.

No I actually like the name and an Irish accent......

If I can't find a Dougal i'd settle for a Zebedee. A Zebedee with a personality tho .... and maybe some good looks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Humour is important too. I've been chatting to a guy who I probably wouldn't have replied to based on pics but he made me laugh so much in his opening message that we've been chatting for a while now and get on great, hoping to meet up with soon.

On the other hand I've had some gorgeous men contact me with the personality of a wet fish so they won't be getting anywhere.

Looks only get you so far

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

So true ....

Looks don't cut it when there's no sense of others ......

Reply privately

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

When it comes to general profile viewing, it doesn't make the slightest bit of difference how good your personality is. You could have the most appealing personality in the world, but it means fuck all unless they are attracted to and drawn in by you looks.

If they are not going to chat with you because they don't find you physically attractive, then they won't really get to find out about your personality.

Which is fine, because physical attraction is also important, but it does take priority over personality.

That slightly shifts in other scenarios, like forum for example. People get to see, at least partially, your personality in posts and such, much more than your profile could ever do. Which then may slightly alter their view on how attractive overall you are to them.

Those with a higher physical appeal with bad personalities will always have the advantage over those with less appeal because they will get more chances to have their personalities viewed. They may end up with being turned down but the chance was given.

Reply privately

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"When it comes to general profile viewing, it doesn't make the slightest bit of difference how good your personality is. You could have the most appealing personality in the world, but it means fuck all unless they are attracted to and drawn in by you looks.

If they are not going to chat with you because they don't find you physically attractive, then they won't really get to find out about your personality.

Which is fine, because physical attraction is also important, but it does take priority over personality.

That slightly shifts in other scenarios, like forum for example. People get to see, at least partially, your personality in posts and such, much more than your profile could ever do. Which then may slightly alter their view on how attractive overall you are to them.

Those with a higher physical appeal with bad personalities will always have the advantage over those with less appeal because they will get more chances to have their personalities viewed. They may end up with being turned down but the chance was given."

I will add, there are always slight variations to this but for the most part, the majority of the time it is how it works.

Reply privately

By *lueEyesEnigmaMan
over a year ago

Dublin

You can only be yourself.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You can only be yourself."

And that will get you further than any fake facade and bullshit story’s that most intelligent girls can see straight threw ! Quality by far over quantity

Reply privately

By *eandHim2019Couple
over a year ago

preston

Are you a cocky dick?

Definitely not trust me ! There’s a fine line in confidence and been a cocky prick ! But if you feel your been put in a position for no reason the best way to play it is you don’t care ! But literally this time I didn’t ! This is for a laugh and if I can’t be a tad cheeky without offending anyone why the fuck not !

That’s all I was doing in my opinion! And that got judged as i love myself and im a cocky shite ! Ha

From wat you read honest opinion? "

You don't come across cocky.

I think on here you do need some self confidence to do the things we do. Can't please everyone but the whole point of personality is to shine and be you.

Hubby is the same put him in certain positions he will come across like he doesn't give a shit he does it very well

Reply privately

By *eandHim2019Couple
over a year ago

preston

"When it comes to general profile viewing, it doesn't make the slightest bit of difference how good your personality is. You could have the most appealing personality in the world, but it means fuck all unless they are attracted to and drawn in by you looks.

Those with a higher physical appeal with bad personalities will always have the advantage over those with less appeal because they will get more chances to have their personalities viewed. They may end up with being turned down but the chance was given."

That's why if you personal message someone some cheekiness and banter is so needed to help bypass any profile picture.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Whatever your profile pic looks like,you're gonna eventually have to meet the person and not come accroas as a spanner devoid of personality, unless of course they just want you for your sex organs? What can or would you change?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are you a cocky dick?

I think on here you do need some self confidence to do the things we do. Can't please everyone but the whole point of personality is to shine and be you.

Hubby is the same put him in certain positions he will come across like he doesn't give a shit he does it very well "

Ok interesting ? In your opinion I need self confidence that’s fair enough ! and what do you’s do you reckon I wouldn’t ?im curious

Reply privately

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

Are you a cocky dick?

Hubby is the same put him in certain positions he will come across like he doesn't give a shit he does it very well

Ok interesting ? In your opinion I need self confidence that’s fair enough ! and what do you’s do you reckon I wouldn’t ?im curious "

Well I think you're fecking hilarious & a jolly good sort xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Whatever your profile pic looks like,you're gonna eventually have to meet the person and not come accroas as a spanner devoid of personality, unless of course they just want you for your sex organs? What can or would you change? "
you asking me wat would I change ?

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Definitely not don’t get me wrong a profile picture draws you in it takes a personality to keep you there and wanting to go back for more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are you a cocky dick?

Hubby is the same put him in certain positions he will come across like he doesn't give a shit he does it very well "

All night throwing out sense you 2 !

Maybe not me !

But you’s doing a smashing job

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Definitely not don’t get me wrong a profile picture draws you in it takes a personality to keep you there and wanting to go back for more "

So if I was overly nice and you literally wrapped me around your finger which I’m sure you can ( not me obviously ) ha ! Would you be as interested ? Cause you know it’s easy

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/05/21 12:55:43]

Reply privately

By *eandHim2019Couple
over a year ago

preston

Are you a cocky dick?

Ok interesting ? In your opinion I need self confidence that’s fair enough ! and what do you’s do you reckon I wouldn’t ?im curious "

Nooo I think you ooze self confidence that's what I'm saying . I think we all need some to hold ourselves on fab no confidence we would struggle chatting or meeting anyone. But there are some people that mistake self confidence as cockyness

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Definitely not don’t get me wrong a profile picture draws you in it takes a personality to keep you there and wanting to go back for more

So if I was overly nice and you literally wrapped me around your finger which I’m sure you can ( not me obviously ) ha ! Would you be as interested ? Cause you know it’s easy "

Overly nice no but If you where yourself and I was attracted to that then I’m more likely to be interested in you than if you where an Adonis and the personality of a wet fish but hey that’s just me humour is a big attraction for me. Iv no one wrapped around my wee finger and it’s far from easy to find that attraction I can tell you that

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think so, I pick my sexual partners based more on there personality than looks... Not that looks arnt important I do need to be attracted to somone but I find a mental attraction more important than than physical

Reply privately

over a year ago

Personality is a huge part of it for me.. looks might capture my attention but personality and humour definitely keep it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Personality is a huge part of it for me.. looks might capture my attention but personality and humour definitely keep it "
.. and you definetly have both too which is wonderful

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think the forum is actually a pretty good place to start getting an idea of someone’s personality and also that some people seem to miss that fact with some of things they post and then complain about not getting meets/messages. Personality is absolutely crucial to me when making decisions about meets and it has far more impact than looks

Reply privately

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

"I think the forum is actually a pretty good place to start getting an idea of someone’s personality and also that some people seem to miss that fact with some of things they post and then complain about not getting meets/messages. Personality is absolutely crucial to me when making decisions about meets and it has far more impact than looks "

I agree Jaime. Get a much better feel for people depending on their posts - the green arrow is your friend

Reply privately

By *eandHim2019Couple
over a year ago

preston

"Personality is a huge part of it for me.. looks might capture my attention but personality and humour definitely keep it "

Definitely you can be fit as but if ur not funny and love banter convo will just disappear and the meet would never happen

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ooooo.....why would say so? I enjoy chats here and I certainly enjoy the banter. Personality does come through although mine has been misconstrued on more than one occasion.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

For most people in the forum personality is key but they only make up a fraction of the site. Everyone else only has your photo and profile to go on initially.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Definitely not don’t get me wrong a profile picture draws you in it takes a personality to keep you there and wanting to go back for more

So if I was overly nice and you literally wrapped me around your finger which I’m sure you can ( not me obviously ) ha ! Would you be as interested ? Cause you know it’s easy

Overly nice no but If you where yourself and I was attracted to that then I’m more likely to be interested in you than if you where an Adonis and the personality of a wet fish but hey that’s just me humour is a big attraction for me. Iv no one wrapped around my wee finger and it’s far from easy to find that attraction I can tell you that "

Look anybody that actually knows me on this thread knows what I’m really like the rest can chime in and assume they do maybe to grab a girl like you for attention!

Anyway great answer even someone like you doesn’t want it on a plate nor disrespected it’s a fine line right ?

Reply privately

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

I have no humour

I can't handle a conversation

I can flirt

I'm a boring person

My personality is shocking

My red profile picture? I'm sure i can hear you saying: come from Hell or Devil's daughter

Reply privately

over a year ago

For most people in the forum personality is key but they only make up a fraction of the site. Everyone else only has your photo and profile to go on initially. "

the forums can bring out the best and worst ! So your seen more of the real person on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have no humour

I can flirt

I'm a boring person

My red profile picture? I'm sure i can hear you saying: come from Hell or Devil's daughter "

We should be room mates

Reply privately

By *eandHim2019Couple
over a year ago

preston

"I have no humour

I can flirt

I'm a boring person

My red profile picture? I'm sure i can hear you saying: come from Hell or Devil's daughter "

If you can flirt then it's a start convo can go from there.

No humour? Can you take banter

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

For most people in the forum personality is key but they only make up a fraction of the site. Everyone else only has your photo and profile to go on initially. the forums can bring out the best and worst ! So your seen more of the real person on here "

The forums *in my personal opinion* can bring out the best and worst in people but I think you get a better idea of personality in private messages with people who don't contribute to the forum.

Reply privately

By *andVCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

"A good personality is always preferable. Some people I have chatted with just aren't good at articulating themselves via messages and when I've met them in person their personalities have really shone through and nothing like the perception I had of them via messages.

Also some people are not always willing to let their guards down straight away and meets get better and better once trust has been built up.

Personality is important to me and top trumps most things."

What you said is spot on, where like that, not always great at sparking up amazing conversations over one or two messages, but in rl face to face have a laugh and a joke with anybody, think it is usually what people reply back that decides how the conversation goes over messages, where just at the trying to work out what your like stage so if one of the first questions is something sexual Or your wanting to meet on so and so a day before we've messaged you, it's usually a very short conversation. So we do sometimes ask the boring questions like how you getting on or what you up too until we, get to the point where we feel comfortable enough to get into proper conversations. Doesn't mean you can't have a laugh early doors though, just saying not everybody who messages will show there personality over text (we both got together just before everybody had to go online and message to get dates so maybe that is the issue haha).

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Overly nice no but If you where yourself and I was attracted to that then I’m more likely to be interested in you than if you where an Adonis and the personality of a wet fish but hey that’s just me humour is a big attraction for me. Iv no one wrapped around my wee finger and it’s far from easy to find that attraction I can tell you that

Look anybody that actually knows me on this thread knows what I’m really like the rest can chime in and assume they do maybe to grab a girl like you for attention!

Anyway great answer even someone like you doesn’t want it on a plate nor disrespected it’s a fine line right ?

"

What do you mean someone like me I’m just like everyone else here. I don’t think anyone should be treated differently unless they do something to deserve it. No I don’t want disrespected or it on a plate is that shocking

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"I have no humour

I can flirt

I'm a boring person

Lies you are lovely, friendly and kind

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have no humour

I can flirt

I'm a boring person

My red profile picture? I'm sure i can hear you saying: come from Hell or Devil's daughter

No humour? Can you take banter "

your hilarious

Sure apparently I’ve no self confidence! Now I can’t take a joke course I can ! Actually depends don’t give me shit that I can’t take a joke then I’m fine with everything else

Reply privately

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"I have no humour

I can flirt

I'm a boring person

No humour? Can you take banter "

Sorry was mistyped i mean it i can't flirt

I never tried banter but i'm open to try

Reply privately

By *loss aka Miss JonesWoman
over a year ago

south coast IOW

Can’t see it being a problem for you if people chose by profile pic. Yours is good.

Reply privately

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"I have no humour

I can flirt

I'm a boring person

Lies you are lovely, friendly and kind "

Shhhh

Mwah Mwah Mwah

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was chatting to somebody on here yesterday about the very same thing

Reply privately

over a year ago

What do you mean someone like me I’m just like everyone else here. I don’t think anyone should be treated differently unless they do something to deserve it. No I don’t want disrespected or it on a plate is that shocking "

No not shocking at all to be honest ! Nice tho

You carry urself very well I’ve had a quick chat with you briefly and you come across so positive and on here it’s needed at times !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can’t see it being a problem for you if people chose by profile pic. Yours is good. "

Thank you

Reply privately

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"I have no humour

I can flirt

I'm a boring person

We should be room mates "

I have two spare rooms

one is a dressing room

You don't want to be in a dressing room

You would struggle against the forces of evil

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I get told that they like me for my personality.

Maybe that's their way of not having to say I'm an ugly sod.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I get told that they like me for my personality.

Maybe that's their way of not having to say I'm an ugly sod. "

Reply privately

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

You could be stunningly handsome but if your chat is as dull as dishwater I’ll switch off very quickly, humour and good conversation is what makes me go from.. ‘He looks great’ to ‘he’s a great person’

The later is more important to me xx

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

What do you mean someone like me I’m just like everyone else here. I don’t think anyone should be treated differently unless they do something to deserve it. No I don’t want disrespected or it on a plate is that shocking

You carry urself very well I’ve had a quick chat with you briefly and you come across so positive and on here it’s needed at times ! "

Thank you I really appreciate that

Reply privately

over a year ago

You carry urself very well I’ve had a quick chat with you briefly and you come across so positive and on here it’s needed at times !

Thank you I really appreciate that "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good personality everyone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good personality everyone. "

Love it Jim !!!

blow in with that positive attitude!

Reply privately

By *eandHim2019Couple
over a year ago

preston

"I have no humour

I can flirt

I'm a boring person

No humour? Can you take banter your hilarious

Sure apparently I’ve no self confidence! Now I can’t take a joke course I can ! Actually depends don’t give me shit that I can’t take a joke then I’m fine with everything else "

Lol what are you talking about.

I've told you you come across very self confident .

And this lady said she had no humour I was asking her.

Can you follow ur own thread ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have no humour

I can flirt

I'm a boring person

Sure apparently I’ve no self confidence! Now I can’t take a joke course I can ! Actually depends don’t give me shit that I can’t take a joke then I’m fine with everything else

Can you follow ur own thread ? "

Honestly at this stage I’ve no idea wat it’s about !

I’m kinda joking

it’s been a long night / day

I need to read this sober !

God damn pink gin ! I’ll make sure to go through it properly wen I don’t have the mental capacity of a 3 year old ! But i do appreciate the comments you’s put up !

And I’ll be bright eyed and busy tailed tomorrow and dying to jump back in for laughter and tomfoolery with my head on straight

Reply privately

By *eandHim2019Couple
over a year ago

preston

"I have no humour

I can flirt

I'm a boring person

I’m kinda joking

God damn pink gin ! I’ll make sure to go through it properly wen I don’t have the mental capacity of a 3 year old ! But i do appreciate the comments you’s put up !

And I’ll be bright eyed and busy tailed tomorrow and dying to jump back in for laughter and tomfoolery with my head on straight "

Lol Fool.

Yes read sober and see how nice we are .

Reply privately

over a year ago

They're nice. ^

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have no humour

I can flirt

I'm a boring person

I’m kinda joking

And I’ll be bright eyed and busy tailed tomorrow and dying to jump back in for laughter and tomfoolery with my head on straight

Lol Fool.

Yes read sober and see how nice we are . "

Already knew you guys wer nice !

Everyone was

some just trying to get there shine in look if you open a thread you gotta be prepared to take some shit !

It’s all good !

Reply privately