Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How Fab Works

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Seen a lot of guys post about if their profile is good enough or what it takes to stand out and be noticed and recieve responses by women.

I am guessing there is nothing wrong with anyone's profiles, as long as it is a loving personal statement, it's just about you, your introduction, get that right, you're ready for the next step, verification.

What is Verification?

Being verified makes you visible, it means you are not fake and proves who you are. A verification has nothing to do with a meet, it's just to prove you are real.

How to be verified?

I've never been verified yet, i was on before just to chat and post pics, so couldn't be bothered getting verified. This time i want to do some of the social stuff, so verification is a must this time round.

The easiest way to be verified is to get site supporter and go on the cam chat.

The second way is a little more tricky. Go to Empire or any sex cinema. I have been told that if you go once, just enjoy yourself, speak to some of the staff or patrons, there is a chance you could be verified, a lot are on fab.

The third way is go to a club meet the lovely staff or patrons and be verified again in this way.

You can attend organized meets, but they usually want people who are verified.

How does Fab really Work?

At it's core, Fab is a swinger site, so really everything is done socially, rather than messaging someone for a meet. If you don't want to do the social thing and just into the fwb thing without social interacting, even with the verification, you still have a fair chance of meeting, but you have a better chance if you opt for the social element as alot on fab like to meet socially and chat afterwards.

Hope this helps anyone out who's struggling on the site. Remember it's not to be taken seriously, just have fun.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Thank you.

over a year ago

Doesn't it work differently for everyone and that's kinda the point - to use it how you like?

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

There are a lot more layers to fab then just swingers, that is just the tip of the iceberg, remember the forums are only a small part of fab and a lot of people don't hunt for sexual partners in plain sight of everyone else

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"There are a lot more layers to fab then just swingers, that is just the tip of the iceberg, remember the forums are only a small part of fab and a lot of people don't hunt for sexual partners in plain sight of everyone else"

Yup

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I kind of agree with some of what you’ve written, from a single guys perspective at least.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Rule 1. Be hot

Rule 2. Don’t be not hot

By *izzibeth9Couple
over a year ago

Loughborough

Fab doesn't 'work' any specific way. It provides a series of tools (forum, cams, verifications, media upload, profiles, meet section when enabled) that you can use to find what *you* are looking for.

Not everyone wants the same thing. We absolutely don't want to have many meets - rather have some awesome experiences with a few people that we connect with. Other people absolutely love to meet and it's purely physical.

There's no one-size-fits-all approach to Fab, and resultantly no sensible guide for how to use it.

Be a good human. Upfront, honest, kind, and respectful. Most importantly be yourself. Unless you're a dick. In that case be better.

By *hynos1Man
over a year ago

derby/staffs border

Good advice I too need to get verified

over a year ago

Thanks OP

over a year ago

But how does it REALLY work?

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

Fab is only a small part of a swinging lifestyle..

By *luebellRacerCouple
over a year ago

Shropshire

See Princess Peach's informational videos

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Sorry OP but there's much I'd disagree with in that - simply put, as others have said, Fab doesn't "work" in one specific way, but a multitude of different ways each of them unique to the individual user, and it's down to each user to find what "works" for them regardless of age, gender, category of user etc.

Sure there are some very high level commonalities around making the most of the site, things like, profile, pics, expectations, attitude, approach, filters etc but they in themselves don't define the site and how it "works" either - they're just guidelines to discovery for self.

over a year ago

"See Princess Peach's informational videos "

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

I would have to disagree with most of what you have said, especially the 'everything is done socially' part.

I have been able to get multiple meets each year I have been on fab since 2012. Not one has come from being social, all have come from messaging. I have never done a party, been to an event, a cinema, or even been on chat/cam, and each time I have been to a club, it is with someone I have met through messaging.

Fab works differently for different people. whether thats the text in the profile, the pictures you use, how you construct that first message, or generally how you engage with people across the site, the outcome is always variable.

Happy Fabbing - in your own way

By *aidBack LadMan
over a year ago

Evesham

This is a stupid statement cos not everyone is lucky enough to be hot or good looking

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"This is a stupid statement cos not everyone is lucky enough to be hot or good looking "

Hot and good looking don't come into it though - they're completely subjective things - ultimately it comes down to working out how to make the site work for you and putting effort into doing so - everyone here has the tools at their disposal to get a positive experience of the site, there are no guarantees of course, but find the right approach, have the right positive attitude and set your expectations correctly and your perception will be improved.

Post new Message to Thread