Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dating

Jump to newest

By *nouzou OP   Man
over a year ago

london

I don't mean to brag but I happen to be really good at overthinking my dating app messages. What about you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Don’t worry about what you say, worry about being hotter and more successful

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I don't do dating apps.

Having seen and read how the majority of men think, I have learned dating isn't worth the effort, hassle or heartache.

I wasn't put on this planet to stroke other peoples egos or be a commodity for using and abusing.

Fuck that.

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

"I don't mean to brag but I happen to be really good at overthinking my dating app messages. What about you?"

Dating apps are shit

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I’m excellent at over thinking things in general and worrying about nothing.

. Beat that!

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Dating apps are full of men who don’t really want relationships but haven’t heard of fab yet

J x

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

I don't do Datting apps at all

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Dating apps are full of men who don’t really want relationships but haven’t heard of fab yet

J x"

These types of men spoil it for us genuine guys who want to find a girlfriend. If they dont want to find someone they should stay off the dateing apps as its near impossible to get anything going with a girl as they are flooded with sex pest men who are not genuine about a girlfriend

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

There's only one and the only one site i do ,it's FABS and also one only profile , this one

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I gave up on dating apps yonks ago.

Fab is just as good. Not to mention flirting the old fashioned way in a supermarket

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"Dating apps are full of men who don’t really want relationships but haven’t heard of fab yet

J x

These types of men spoil it for us genuine guys who want to find a girlfriend. If they dont want to find someone they should stay off the dateing apps as its near impossible to get anything going with a girl as they are flooded with sex pest men who are not genuine about a girlfriend"

I was on a couple for a few years. They all seemed to want casual sex & disappeared when I said no. When I realised I didn’t actually want a relationship & stated I wanted NSA they all ran a mile. Total double standards. I joined here & ironically met T

over a year ago

J x

These types of men spoil it for us genuine guys who want to find a girlfriend. If they dont want to find someone they should stay off the dateing apps as its near impossible to get anything going with a girl as they are flooded with sex pest men who are not genuine about a girlfriend"

I am no longer on dating sites but for the few years that I was on them and on Fab I can tell you lots of Fab men are on them too and treat them the same as Tinder.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I gave up on them and joined Fab.

Less pretence here, much easier to read people.

over a year ago

I only use dating apps for dead drops and coded messages

By *nouzou OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"I’m excellent at over thinking things in general and worrying about nothing.

. Beat that!"

We need some therapy Miss

Post new Message to Thread