Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Photo Verification

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We all know there are a lot of fakes out there especially on this site. Will never ynderstand why weird guys make out to be fems & especially feel sorry for the fems whos photos they have nicked.

With this in mind does anyone agree that getting photo verified at very least should/needs to be compulsary?

Lets stamp out the fakes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"We all know there are a lot of fakes out there especially on this site. Will never ynderstand why weird guys make out to be fems & especially feel sorry for the fems whos photos they have nicked.

With this in mind does anyone agree that getting photo verified at very least should/needs to be compulsary?

Lets stamp out the fakes"

No i dont think it should be compulsary....i have never been photo verified and i dont intend to be......

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I personally don't agree it being made mandatory.

It should always be about choice on here.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

The fakes would probably just hold another sign up with the new user name though, so it may not stop, unless Fab could have incredibly good facial recognition, and all photos included clear facial.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The easiest option would be for admin to allow you to block profiles that aren't photo verified then everyone can choose.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I personally don't agree it being made mandatory.

It should always be about choice on here."

I don't think I've ever come across a fake on here. Dreamers and wannabes yes, but not fakes.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"The easiest option would be for admin to allow you to block profiles that aren't photo verified then everyone can choose. "

Excellent idea! I bet the Admin are kicking themselves they didn't think of that.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"The easiest option would be for admin to allow you to block profiles that aren't photo verified then everyone can choose.

Excellent idea! I bet the Admin are kicking themselves they didn't think of that. "

We thought it was

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The easiest option would be for admin to allow you to block profiles that aren't photo verified then everyone can choose.

Excellent idea! I bet the Admin are kicking themselves they didn't think of that.

We thought it was "

Have you ever though of ignoring non photo verified profiles? You could easily block them after mailing you.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I think everyone should choose wether they PV or not.

There are filters to use so non PV can't mail you ( amongst other filters )

http://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

Post new Message to Thread