Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

South west women.

Jump to newest

By *az1959 OP   Man
over a year ago

yeovil

Are women in the south / south west more reserved when it comes to meeting gents.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you go to the women natural reserve, aka penis sanctuary, or SW dogging spot, you'll find some.

The WNR is a protected area of importance for deflowering milfs, in other words, to deprive them of their virginities. You can't go there and expect to bugger or roger them though. You need to be sensuous in your approach. Bring some sea salt in case someone with a bigger penis been there before you.

It is reserved and managed for purposes of conservation and to provide special opportunities for studying doggers habits in their natural habitat.

over a year ago

"If you go to the women natural reserve, aka penis sanctuary, or SW dogging spot, you'll find some.

The WNR is a protected area of importance for deflowering milfs, in other words, to deprive them of their virginities. You can't go there and expect to bugger or roger them though. You need to be sensuous in your approach. Bring some sea salt in case someone with a bigger penis been there before you.

It is reserved and managed for purposes of conservation and to provide special opportunities for studying doggers habits in their natural habitat. "

Just what I needed to stimulate my brain at 6.30 am..

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

Maybe not reserved, maybe just very selective

By *az1959 OP   Man
over a year ago

yeovil

"Maybe not reserved, maybe just very selective"
probably right so why then are they more selective

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

"If you go to the women natural reserve, aka penis sanctuary, or SW dogging spot, you'll find some.

It is reserved and managed for purposes of conservation and to provide special opportunities for studying doggers habits in their natural habitat. "

I prefer the ones in captivity

over a year ago

Hahahahahahahaha awesome!

over a year ago

"Are women in the south / south west more reserved when it comes to meeting gents."

SW area on fab is huge and includes Gloucester, Swindon, Bristol, Bournemouth and everything in between right to Lands End!

Surely we're not all reserved lol?

over a year ago

"Maybe not reserved, maybe just very selective probably right so why then are they more selective"

Why wouldn’t any women be selective though?

I’m as slutty as I want to be when I find someone I like.

By *inkylipsWoman
over a year ago

Debauchery

Not at all, just haven’t found many I want to meet and quality over quantity for me

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

"Maybe not reserved, maybe just very selective probably right so why then are they more selective"

maybe not necessarily more selective than anyone else, but what I am trying to say is only because you aren't having much luck doesn't mean all women in that area are reserved.

over a year ago

"Are women in the south / south west more reserved when it comes to meeting gents.

SW area on fab is huge and includes Gloucester, Swindon, Bristol, Bournemouth and everything in between right to Lands End!

"

We are defiantly not al selective.... Iv seen what some of my friends have took home & dated

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

"Are women in the south / south west more reserved when it comes to meeting gents.

We are defiantly not al selective.... Iv seen what some of my friends have took home & dated "

Oh really, that bad eh??

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Reserved ? Good no

over a year ago

We are defiantly not al selective.... Iv seen what some of my friends have took home & dated

Oh really, that bad eh?? "

Oh dear hahahahahahahaha

By *az1959 OP   Man
over a year ago

yeovil

"Maybe not reserved, maybe just very selective probably right so why then are they more selective

maybe not necessarily more selective than anyone else, but what I am trying to say is only because you aren't having much luck doesn't mean all women in that area are reserved."

your reply is probably the nearest to the truth i suppose. Does anyone know of a good sexologist.

over a year ago

"Maybe not reserved, maybe just very selective probably right so why then are they more selective

maybe not necessarily more selective than anyone else, but what I am trying to say is only because you aren't having much luck doesn't mean all women in that area are reserved."

Thank you for your interest in women of the SW. Even though many are reserved we still have some availability. Please state your preference after the beep.

over a year ago

"Not at all, just haven’t found many I want to meet and quality over quantity for me "

Exactly this

X

over a year ago

Oh really, that bad eh??

Oh dear hahahahahahahaha "

Hahah.. Yes with one friend it was really bad. I even wrote her a check list at one point of questions to ask men and if they answered yes to any of them then it was her Q to move on.

over a year ago

Oh dear, dear me.... I could reply, but in the interests of not wanting to end up with a forum ban, I shall refrain!

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

Oh really, that bad eh??

Oh dear hahahahahahahaha

Hahah.. Yes with one friend it was really bad. I even wrote her a check list at one point of questions to ask men and if they answered yes to any of them then it was her Q to move on. "

Ha ha ha, I could do with one of those!

over a year ago

Oh really, that bad eh??

Oh dear hahahahahahahaha

Hahah.. Yes with one friend it was really bad. I even wrote her a check list at one point of questions to ask men and if they answered yes to any of them then it was her Q to move on. "

Awesome! ... makes note to self

over a year ago

Perhaps the problem is the men being unappealing...

over a year ago

How dare they pick and choose who they do the ‘no pants dance with.’

Anyhow I have managed to get 1 or 2 southwest ladies who find me interesting, so can’t be all doom and gloom!!!

By *az1959 OP   Man
over a year ago

yeovil

"Oh dear, dear me.... I could reply, but in the interests of not wanting to end up with a forum ban, I shall refrain! "
its ok to be honest maybe i can learn from it.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

You're not getting laid so you blame it on women?

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I can categorically state that the women I know in the South West are not reserved when meeting gents.

We are, however, aware that we have choices about who we meet, when we meet them and whether or not we want to get naked with them.

So in answer to your question OP, no. They're not.

over a year ago

"You're not getting laid so you blame it on women?"

Exactly that!!

over a year ago

"Oh dear, dear me.... I could reply, but in the interests of not wanting to end up with a forum ban, I shall refrain! its ok to be honest maybe i can learn from it."

OP, I had to block you from my mailbox due to the "nature" of your mails in the end! Does this not tell you something, that maybe you're barking up the wrong tree? What I said to you was genuine and very eloquently put, right at the beginning. You decided to try and take it that one step too far and became "sleazy". US women don't take to that too kindly, as I said to you at the time. You continued with the sleaze. You then followed me around the forum, which I asked, nicely, for you not to!

Now, you asked me for honesty, I'm trying to give it to you in a nice, genuine way, not giving details but just replying to your question!

It's not South West women, nor women in general. It's how you put things and the way you present yourself!

Take a step back and look at the mails again and see where you went wrong and maybe then, you may be able to remedy that and have a better success rate with someone else, in the future!

I wish you all the best in your search but as I said to you, you're not for me, no matter how many times you go on!!

over a year ago

"Oh dear, dear me.... I could reply, but in the interests of not wanting to end up with a forum ban, I shall refrain! its ok to be honest maybe i can learn from it.

OP, I had to block you from my mailbox due to the "nature" of your mails in the end! Does this not tell you something, that maybe you're barking up the wrong tree? What I said to you was genuine and very eloquently put, right at the beginning. You decided to try and take it that one step too far and became "sleazy". US women don't take to that too kindly, as I said to you at the time. You continued with the sleaze. You then followed me around the forum, which I asked, nicely, for you not to!

Now, you asked me for honesty, I'm trying to give it to you in a nice, genuine way, not giving details but just replying to your question!

It's not South West women, nor women in general. It's how you put things and the way you present yourself!

Take a step back and look at the mails again and see where you went wrong and maybe then, you may be able to remedy that and have a better success rate with someone else, in the future!

I wish you all the best in your search but as I said to you, you're not for me, no matter how many times you go on!!"

The lady above has some good advice for you OP

Very respectfully said too

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

Will my National Trust card get me in? Asking for a friend- someone I barely know actually….. I meant will their national trust card get them in…..

over a year ago

Wannnce you gert paaaaaast the arcent' they're olroight

over a year ago

"Wannnce you gert paaaaaast the arcent' they're olroight "

Get orrrrfff moiiii laaaaaand!!!

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"Wannnce you gert paaaaaast the arcent' they're olroight

Get orrrrfff moiiii laaaaaand!!!"

Mrs Palmer - sister of Farmer Palmer by the sound of it!!

Post new Message to Thread