Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Daschunds

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Quad sausage combat vehicle. Ours is a asshole.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *otmyrealname99Man
over a year ago

Manchester

They all are. The ultimate in little dog syndrome

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

There used to be one with wheels by me.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You’re onto a wiener.

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"You’re onto a wiener."

you win today

over a year ago

"They all are. The ultimate in little dog syndrome"

0 fear we had a bear in the yard. Instant combat mode. Our beabull and lab looked at him like he is insane. Apparently he is.

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

I have two mini dachshunds and their energy level is unbelievable.

over a year ago

"I have two mini dachshunds and their energy level is unbelievable. "
it's funny that a dachshund scares a bear. Just can't control his hunter prey drive.

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

"I have two mini dachshunds and their energy level is unbelievable. it's funny that a dachshund scares a bear. Just can't control his hunter prey drive."

. They aren’t afraid of anything.

over a year ago

One of my customers has one, loyal fierce and adorable all wrapped up with a smidge of lunatic!

over a year ago

"One of my customers has one, loyal fierce and adorable all wrapped up with a smidge of lunatic!"

I think the are born serial killers.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"I have two mini dachshunds and their energy level is unbelievable. it's funny that a dachshund scares a bear. Just can't control his hunter prey drive."

They're originally bred for going and flushing badgers and other animals out from underground, so unsurprising that they have a high prey drive....

over a year ago

Have you camo-pimped your duster or summat?

over a year ago

"I have two mini dachshunds and their energy level is unbelievable. it's funny that a dachshund scares a bear. Just can't control his hunter prey drive.

They're originally bred for going and flushing badgers and other animals out from underground, so unsurprising that they have a high prey drive...."

Ik I love him to death. He has freedoms to roam our property and I afraid to let him out sometimes. Last year his animal body count was ridiculous. 2 skunks 3 oppossums. Skunk are not fun. He brought one in the house as a trophy. I get his pride attitude but getting ready to get a shock collar.

By *unarWolfMan
over a year ago

Hinckley

We have a one x crossed with labrador lol don't ask how it happend

over a year ago

"We have a one x crossed with labrador lol don't ask how it happend"

Lol seen one mixed with a pitbull I was like WTF

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

"I have two mini dachshunds and their energy level is unbelievable. it's funny that a dachshund scares a bear. Just can't control his hunter prey drive.

They're originally bred for going and flushing badgers and other animals out from underground, so unsurprising that they have a high prey drive....

Ik I love him to death. He has freedoms to roam our property and I afraid to let him out sometimes. Last year his animal body count was ridiculous. 2 skunks 3 oppossums. Skunk are not fun. He brought one in the house as a trophy. I get his pride attitude but getting ready to get a shock collar."

They were originally bread to hunt badger, maybe that’s what he’s hoping for.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Ik I love him to death. He has freedoms to roam our property and I afraid to let him out sometimes. Last year his animal body count was ridiculous. 2 skunks 3 oppossums. Skunk are not fun. He brought one in the house as a trophy. I get his pride attitude but getting ready to get a shock collar."

I hope the shock collar comment is tongue in cheek

over a year ago

Ik I love him to death. He has freedoms to roam our property and I afraid to let him out sometimes. Last year his animal body count was ridiculous. 2 skunks 3 oppossums. Skunk are not fun. He brought one in the house as a trophy. I get his pride attitude but getting ready to get a shock collar.

I hope the shock collar comment is tongue in cheek "

It is lol I can't do that to him no matter his attitude. Just worried he going to pick the wrong fight.

Post new Message to Thread