Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Anxiety / sobriety / addiction?????

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So.. It’s coming up to FOURS of me being sober, an my anxiety has just gone to shit in recent weeks about hitting this milestone. I’m scared? I don’t know why? Is they anyone on here who’s experienced sobriety / addiction issues?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Breathe mate, youve done the hard part stopping in the first place, ive been dry since aug 2019 and will never go back, i stopped due to anxiety issues and wantingvto go into therapy with a clear mind, ive just come off my medication in recent weeks too, we are stronger than we think and you can turn that corner, set your mind to a task to distract yourself but always remember to breathe, you got this

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

FOURS ?

By * Lexi xWoman
over a year ago

stockport

"Breathe mate, youve done the hard part stopping in the first place, ive been dry since aug 2019 and will never go back, i stopped due to anxiety issues and wantingvto go into therapy with a clear mind, ive just come off my medication in recent weeks too, we are stronger than we think and you can turn that corner, set your mind to a task to distract yourself but always remember to breathe, you got this "

I love this what lovely advice.

By * Lexi xWoman
over a year ago

stockport

"So.. It’s coming up to FOURS of me being sober, an my anxiety has just gone to shit in recent weeks about hitting this milestone. I’m scared? I don’t know why? Is they anyone on here who’s experienced sobriety / addiction issues? "

You’ve done amazing.

Post new Message to Thread