Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

player ,tart or slut s

Jump to newest

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

Do any of these titles matter especially in swinging if so ...why

I got to wondering if people had a cut off point in terms of how many meets \verifications anyone has had...if so was it the amount or the time over which it occurred. Does it vary for a woman as opposed to a man or couple ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

some people have lots of verifactions for just meeting not actually playing sexually so i think you can really judge anyone like that?

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

It shouldnt matter really should it.

IF you met someone somewhere else not on the site - and they had 100's of lovers/fun times in the past - its not there for the reading so it wouldnt be under consideration.

The fact all the verifications are all on show in alot of cases can be a bit daunting when you look at someones profile. Sometimes these verifications are by the same person more than once and other times not. If they have all had a good time, again why should it matter??

Cant all those names be rolled into one and just be called "fun time girl/boy" ???

over a year ago

When I perve profiles one of the first things I look at is the length of their friends list. One I looked at had nearly the whole site on there. I find this very off putting.

Second I look to see if the bloke can accomadate, If he can't *Ding Dong* bells start ringing that he's playing away from home wih out permission.

Third, If there's way too many verifications I'm just not interested. Its not about quantity more about quality.

Forth, If the guy has lude pics of his conqests on his pro I never ever going near.

*Sighs* Why am I here!!!!! lol

Oh!! by the way PD, heres a snog for a decent thread. Mwah XXXXXXXXXXX

Earthy X

over a year ago

"When I perve profiles one of the first things I look at is the length of their friends list. One I looked at had nearly the whole site on there. I find this very off putting.

Second I look to see if the bloke can accomadate, If he can't *Ding Dong* bells start ringing that he's playing away from home wih out permission.

Third, If there's way too many verifications I'm just not interested. Its not about quantity more about quality.

Forth, If the guy has lude pics of his conqests on his pro I never ever going near.

Earthy X"

so what would you say my profile friends and verifications etc was like then just out of curiosity???

xxpeanutxx xxmmmwahxx

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"When I perve profiles one of the first things I look at is the length of their friends list. One I looked at had nearly the whole site on there. I find this very off putting.

Earthy X"

received with thanks and returned .....xxxx

over a year ago

Earthy X"

have to agree with the long long friends list? dont get it myself why u need to add so many

over a year ago

I usually add them as they come in, go perv their profiles, look at any priv pics if there are any, decide if I like them then delete them if I don't.

Periodically, I review our friends list and delete those that have never contacted us or no longer use the site (ie. last logged on 1 year ago)

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

Earthy X

have to agree with the long long friends list? dont get it myself why u need to add so many"

i was wondering about friends lists but to be honest they mean little ..as wishy said they are just a key to go view the private pics ....i was wondering as you scroll down the verifications is there a point where you go ....he s a player ...or she is a tart ....and eliminate them as possibles ....or doesnt it matter ?

over a year ago

You're right, it's just another tool to use to whittle down the long list of potential playmates to those you'll actually try and get to meet.

As for labels; slut, tart etc... if I began using words like those then I'd stop swinging as I would come to the realisation that I am judging people for having a more active swinging life than myself, and that's wrong.

We have enough trouble with people outside of swinging putting labels on us without adding fuel to the fire ourselves.

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"You're right, it's just another tool to use to whittle down the long list of potential playmates to those you'll actually try and get to meet.

As for labels; slut, tart etc... if I began using words like those then I'd stop swinging as I would come to the realisation that I am judging people for having a more active swinging life than myself, and that's wrong.

We have enough trouble with people outside of swinging putting labels on us without adding fuel to the fire ourselves."

i agree entirely ...but you know human nature and a varied moral code must mean some people say ....10 verifications in 8 weeks is too many or

someone else saying nahh my cut off for a woman would be 30 verifications in 5 weeks ....

over a year ago

"You're right, it's just another tool to use to whittle down the long list of potential playmates to those you'll actually try and get to meet.

We have enough trouble with people outside of swinging putting labels on us without adding fuel to the fire ourselves.

i agree entirely ...but you know human nature and a varied moral code must mean some people say ....10 verifications in 8 weeks is too many or

someone else saying nahh my cut off for a woman would be 30 verifications in 5 weeks ...."

That's never crossed my mind tbh.

How can I judge someone's activities before they met me?

It's like saying to my wife: I've just discovered that you fucked 30 guys I didnt know about so in my book you're a slut and I dont want you.

How was she to know that she'd meet me one day and that she should remain virginal and pure just for me.

It's bullshit tbh... anyone who judges another on their sexual code is a bit insecure in my opinion.

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

someone else saying nahh my cut off for a woman would be 30 verifications in 5 weeks ....

That's never crossed my mind tbh.

How can I judge someone's activities before they met me?

It's like saying to my wife: I've just discovered that you fucked 30 guys I didnt know about so in my book you're a slut and I dont want you.

How was she to know that she'd meet me one day and that she should remain virginal and pure just for me.

It's bullshit tbh... anyone who judges another on their sexual code is a bit insecure in my opinion."

nahh i am sure that is right in what your saying i am intereted in swingers will be honest and say if there is a certain amount where they switch off ...or your view may be the view of couples and its different for singles ...

i might go out to a vertical site and ask the same question of non swingers and see what they say lol

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

hotnwet thinks i am a slag ,...she just called me one...

over a year ago

"hotnwet thinks i am a slag ,...she just called me one... "

Would you prefer Forum Flirt

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"hotnwet thinks i am a slag ,...she just called me one...

Would you prefer Forum Flirt"

hey i am not flirt ....i deliver .....i got verifications a plenty ....i am currently resting as the actors say

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"hotnwet thinks i am a slag ,...she just called me one...

Would you prefer Forum Flirt

hey i am not flirt ....i deliver .....i got verifications a plenty ....i am currently resting as the actors say "

This be why you are asking in t'other thread re verifications!!!!

LOL x

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Oh crap!!

thats this thread isnt it!!!

**goes off and sulks and pours another large glass of wine....

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"Oh crap!!

**goes off and sulks and pours another large glass of wine...."

HIC !!!!!

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Oh crap!!

HIC !!!!!"

Her

In

Command

Lets hic away girls!!! lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Oh crap!!

HIC !!!!!

Her

In

Command

Lets hic away girls!!! lol"

I think I had enough hics yesterday

Ill leave it to the rest of you today xx

over a year ago

"hotnwet thinks i am a slag ,...she just called me one... "

hahaha thats sooo funny mate just pmsl

peanut lol

over a year ago

someone else saying nahh my cut off for a woman would be 30 verifications in 5 weeks ...."

but we can choose what verifications we have on our profiles so someone could have seen a hundred people but only have three on there so we cant really go off verifications unless theres strewns on their profile

peanut

Forum Mod

over a year ago

People can also meet at clubs or from other sites

What you see on their profiles here could be just a small picture of their swinging lives

over a year ago

"People can also meet at clubs or from other sites

What you see on their profiles here could be just a small picture of their swinging lives

"

thats what i mean so really weve no way of guessin its just hit n miss

peanut

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"People can also meet at clubs or from other sites

"

nahhh i see what your saying but ...the original question was really aimed at how many verifications would turn you personally off meeting a individual ....

there no right or wrong answer or agenda ...just a interest so ...lets say you personally would accept say ...what 40 meets in 50 days ...or i dont know ...errrr 120 in 5 months ...is there a cut off for you ....personally ...

over a year ago

We do look at 'how many' and yes probably do judge to a degree.. wrong yes but we do lol.. Its part of the reasons we don't show any.. We prefer to not see who, how many or anything and just see if we like ...

over a year ago

A cut off point would be if it looked like someone 'had' to be meeting someone.. and that week we'd do sort of lol...

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Yes,a list of verifications thats takes a day to scroll down would put me off

40 meets in 50 days would also put me off,does it mean that they will just meet and play with just anyone and everyone?

I would'nt want to be added to that already long list thanks

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"Yes,a list of verifications thats takes a day to scroll down would put me off

40 meets in 50 days would also put me off,does it mean that they will just meet and play with just anyone and everyone?

I would'nt want to be added to that already long list thanks

"

so to get some meat on what your saying ...whats your cut off point ...roughly

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I feel like im being held under a spotlight lol

I only need to see 4 or 5 verifications to make me feel that a person is most likely to be genuine,I don't need a blow by blow account of every sexual conquest they have participated in

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"I feel like im being held under a spotlight lol

I only need to see 4 or 5 verifications to make me feel that a person is most likely to be genuine,I don't need a blow by blow account of every sexual conquest they have participated in

"

sorry didnt mean to hold you up there ...but was trying to find out what people think is too many cus many peeps must have different amounts which they are comfy with ...

so 4 or 5 is enough ...and any more is ...too much ...?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

sorry didnt mean to hold you up there ...but was trying to find out what people think is too many cus many peeps must have different amounts which they are comfy with ...

so 4 or 5 is enough ...and any more is ...too much ...?"

I don't feel the need to see a huge list of verifications,and I would'nt post a huge list myself

For me personally it makes me feel as though they are trying to prove something...best swingers in the world or don't miss out on this look how popular we are lol

I like to make my own mind up about people and don't need anyone elses input to tell me what they're like

over a year ago

I don't feel the need to see a huge list of verifications,and I would'nt post a huge list myself

For me personally it makes me feel as though they are trying to prove something...best swingers in the world or don't miss out on this look how popular we are lol

I like to make my own mind up about people and don't need anyone elses input to tell me what they're like

"

Spot on.... xx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Spot on.... xx"

Thank you xx...has PD gone now? can I leave the room? :D

over a year ago

i gonna stop getting verifed they all just say i am mad.

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

Spot on.... xx

Thank you xx...has PD gone now? can I leave the room? :D "

lol ...sorry hun wasn't interrogating you ...people seem reticent to post a number lol ...ok for me 20 meets in 2 months ...would indicate they are not really looking at who ....its like anyone will do ,,,so i would get a real warning light at that ...especially if they were inexperienced newcomers

over a year ago

In answer then to your question hun, I's say three is plenty. X;)

over a year ago

"some people have lots of verifactions for just meeting not actually playing sexually so i think you can really judge anyone like that?"

Kitty how long will it be before we get a verification form you for playing sexually ?

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"i gonna stop getting verifed they all just say i am mad. "

lol do you think your mad kitty ?

Post new Message to Thread