Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Will Fab membership increase now?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As restrictions lift will more people join fab? Or will they take advantage of being able to be out in the real world with people?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I don't think it will, the first couple of months will be interesting on here though as connections change from online only into physicality

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

A don’t think there will be a price increase.. to be fair its only a fiver anyway x

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"A don’t think there will be a price increase.. to be fair its only a fiver anyway x"

Thought she meant numbers of people joining.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

I’d be more interested on the conversion rate of those people who can’t wait for their first club visit and how many go more than once.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No change. People look for excitement in life regardless. If they have not stumbled upon Fab, why would they now even more so?

By *an4funMan
over a year ago

london

I was wondering the opposite. Particularly as to whether the forums will empty out now that people have their lives back. Posting does seem to be moving slower as things have eased. I am relatively new to the forums so I can't compare it to pre-covid times

over a year ago

I think the forums will quieten now. People will have more real life distractions

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

"A don’t think there will be a price increase.. to be fair its only a fiver anyway x

Thought she meant numbers of people joining."

Ah

over a year ago

I think you'll find the trolls that joined in lockdown will (hopefully) sod off now they can go down the pub again. Hopefully!

By *arte_Blanche_NECouple
over a year ago

Northern

"As restrictions lift will more people join fab? Or will they take advantage of being able to be out in the real world with people? "

I think it’s likely to decrease, there seemed to be loads joined over the last year or so that really were just looking for online fun hence the reason we left and joined back again when things started to look more promising

Mr

over a year ago

I doubt it - but if it did I'm not overly bothered. Unless it become extortionate

Post new Message to Thread