Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Time

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Q:iv sent the message to a couple and got no response, how long do I leave it before I delete. 3,6,are 12xhours .if its sent in the morning should I leave it till the night time and then delete???

Q:iv sent the message to a single lady and gotten no response, how long do I leave it ontill I delete.

Iv heard wemon members on here can get a hundred +messages a day .should I delete after a day are maybe longer and see ? Comments.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Q:iv sent the message to a couple and got no response, how long do I leave it before I delete. 3,6,are 12xhours .if its sent in the morning should I leave it till the night time and then delete???

Q:iv sent the message to a single lady and gotten no response, how long do I leave it ontill I delete.

Iv heard wemon members on here can get a hundred +messages a day .should I delete after a day are maybe longer and see ? Comments. "

Leave it there for now and message someone else, then someone else and someone else

Eventually you will get a reply, it might not result in a meet but a reply is still a reply

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Deleting it your end won't delete their end so you can do it whenever you want to.

I wouldn't think too much about it if I were you

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

Can just delete them from your sent box just after you send it.

over a year ago

"Can just delete them from your sent box just after you send it. "

I'd rather get a reply from messages sent. But inreal world that won't happen .yes the delete is on the right side same as yours. But won't unread messages jam up at the other end.

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"Can just delete them from your sent box just after you send it.

I'd rather get a reply from messages sent. But inreal world that won't happen .yes the delete is on the right side same as yours. But won't unread messages jam up at the other end. "

If you delete from your sent box it won't be deleted their end amd will still be in their inbox. It has no bearing on if you get a reply or not.

over a year ago

So once its sent it stays active on the other end ,on till the other end deletes it. OK thanks all for you reply

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"So once its sent it stays active on the other end ,on till the other end deletes it. OK thanks all for you reply "

That's right

over a year ago

Schrodinger's Inbox

over a year ago

Relax OP

You must be exhausted

Don't think about it so much

over a year ago

I'm one of those OCD types that's likes a tidy box, so I daily clear read or unread and just leave those that are going anywhere.

It's same at work, rarely have more than 15 active emails. Makes me shudder when see some that have hundreds...If dealt with just delete or file them if you must

over a year ago

Once you send it, forget about it, it’s like holding a balloon and letting go, if it comes back to you with a note on then it’s a nice surprise. Sometimes I’ve received a reply weeks later when I’ve totally forgot about it, don’t get so invested in the message otherwise you’ll wear yourself out emotionally.

over a year ago

"Once you send it, forget about it, it’s like holding a balloon and letting go, if it comes back to you with a note on then it’s a nice surprise. Sometimes I’ve received a reply weeks later when I’ve totally forgot about it, don’t get so invested in the message otherwise you’ll wear yourself out emotionally. "

Good man ,good advice

Post new Message to Thread