Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How ... have you changed ...

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

over the years? I dont mean looks, hairstyles etc although that could be part of how you changed as a person, have grown in confidence and achieved goals in life. I am more curious about how your personality has changed - if indeed it has? (Not meant to be a scientific thread - just a bit of fun and reflection)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why the ...dots...so...they make ...your...personality...change?

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

Nice dots ..op....

By *ighclassfunMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

"over the years? I dont mean looks, hairstyles etc although that could be part of how you changed as a person, have grown in confidence and achieved goals in life. I am more curious about how your personality has changed - if indeed it has? (Not meant to be a scientific thread - just a bit of fun and reflection)"

My brain still thinks I'm 18 but my body hasn't kept up!!

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Nice dots ..op.... "
...are you... err... really... quite sure?

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

In my mid to late teens, I was confident and happy how I looked, til someone told my mum "oh she's very confident isnt she."

I took this as a bad thing. I also was involved in a relationship which was manipulating etc and I was made to feel awful.

I am far from confident now, and I doubt I will ever be confident and happy the way I look etc, but I am me, and think I am a decent friend but will keep my problems hidden and put a front on. But I feel a bit more comfortable putting ics up on here than I would have done 10 years ago when I was slimmer.

People from chat think Im confident and not shy, but in reality I really am shy and avoid eye contact with people unless I know them, or even open up to people as I think others will prob find me boring.

How bad is that lol I must come across really ignorant/self important.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"over the years? I dont mean looks, hairstyles etc although that could be part of how you changed as a person, have grown in confidence and achieved goals in life. I am more curious about how your personality has changed - if indeed it has? (Not meant to be a scientific thread - just a bit of fun and reflection)

My brain still thinks I'm 18 but my body hasn't kept up!! "

Hey, nothing like a bit of self confidence ... it is sexy in a man;-)

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

Oops sorry, didnt mean to interrupt a light hearted thread

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Why the ...dots...so...they make ...your...personality...change? "

She's William Shatner.

By *igTeeMan
over a year ago

Bradford

I've got a lot more confident n strong as I sadly lost my mum just over 5 years ago n nothing and no one bothers or affects me now

I've got a good job n working hard I'm also a lot more respectful to people n value what I have

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"In my mid to late teens, I was confident and happy how I looked, til someone told my mum "oh she's very confident isnt she."

I took this as a bad thing. I also was involved in a relationship which was manipulating etc and I was made to feel awful.

I am far from confident now, and I doubt I will ever be confident and happy the way I look etc, but I am me, and think I am a decent friend but will keep my problems hidden and put a front on. But I feel a bit more comfortable putting ics up on here than I would have done 10 years ago when I was slimmer.

People from chat think Im confident and not shy, but in reality I really am shy and avoid eye contact with people unless I know them, or even open up to people as I think others will prob find me boring.

How bad is that lol I must come across really ignorant/self important. "

When I see genuine honest replies like yours I think it is awesome. It takes balls - not ignorance or self importance. Thank you for posting.

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Nice dots ..op.... ...are you... err... really... quite sure? "

oh yeah .....purrrrfect

By *uyuksno1Man
over a year ago

poole

i have grown mentally as well as physically but i have learnt to like myself i think i am happier more confident and content than i have ever been im in a really good place and have learnt to laugh at myself and accept that i cant control everything that happens ive learnt to accept critisim but i have yet to get a handle on my dyslexia and sort out my spelling

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I've got a lot more confident n strong as I sadly lost my mum just over 5 years ago n nothing and no one bothers or affects me now

I've got a good job n working hard I'm also a lot more respectful to people n value what I have "

So what you are saying is that a sad event in your life has toughened you up and also made you appreciate other people more... I can relate to that totally. xx

over a year ago

"Nice dots ..op.... ...are you... err... really... quite sure? "

So whats...with all the dots...is...it...ties to ...personality?

By *riskygazMan
over a year ago

birmingham

Good question, I think I have become more confident to a degree, I can deal with all the every day crap managing my finances and things, no help needed in that department, but life being life I do tent to think I wonder what crap life is going to throw at me next ha ha, maybe I need to be a bit more optimistic

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"i have grown mentally as well as physically but i have learnt to like myself i think i am happier more confident and content than i have ever been im in a really good place and have learnt to laugh at myself and accept that i cant control everything that happens ive learnt to accept critisim but i have yet to get a handle on my dyslexia and sort out my spelling"
I agree with you about the learning to accept oneself as one is... sometimes that confidence does not come until later in life.. sadly.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

I'm definitely less impulsive than I used to be, and more thoughtful. Slower to anger (mostly ) and less trusting. I hide my nerves and lack of confidence well, but they're not as bad as they used to be.

I just seem to care less about people these days. I've lived alone for 6 years now, and work alone too, so I suspect the lack of human contact doesn't help there. However I still enjoy my meets from here (when they blimmin' turn up) and love going out for a drink and laugh. I just have to make sure I don't turn into a crazy cat-lady hermit.

over a year ago

"Good question, I think I have become more confident to a degree, I can deal with all the every day crap managing my finances and things, no help needed in that department, but life being life I do tent to think I wonder what crap life is going to throw at me next ha ha, maybe I need to be a bit more optimistic

"

You...have to ...use ..some ...dots gaz

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

as I've got older I have become more and more of a recluse

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"i have grown mentally as well as physically but i have learnt to like myself i think i am happier more confident and content than i have ever been im in a really good place and have learnt to laugh at myself and accept that i cant control everything that happens ive learnt to accept critisim but i have yet to get a handle on my dyslexia and sort out my spelling"

Ooops I meant to say I can understand how dyslexia can make people feel underconfident - it is such a shame as so often it is part of a really creative and intelligent person and it is only other people's judgment that makes them feel bad about themselves.

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Nice dots ..op.... ...are you... err... really... quite sure?

So whats...with all the dots...is...it...ties to ...personality? "

dots to personality ,why dont you explain what you mean ?

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I'm definitely less impulsive than I used to be, and more thoughtful. Slower to anger (mostly ) and less trusting. I hide my nerves and lack of confidence well, but they're not as bad as they used to be.

I just seem to care less about people these days. I've lived alone for 6 years now, and work alone too, so I suspect the lack of human contact doesn't help there. However I still enjoy my meets from here (when they blimmin' turn up) and love going out for a drink and laugh. I just have to make sure I don't turn into a crazy cat-lady hermit."

Living alone can make you become more self reliant I guess - in some ways I think that is a good thing though

By *igTeeMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"I've got a lot more confident n strong as I sadly lost my mum just over 5 years ago n nothing and no one bothers or affects me now

I've got a good job n working hard I'm also a lot more respectful to people n value what I have So what you are saying is that a sad event in your life has toughened you up and also made you appreciate other people more... I can relate to that totally. xx"

Yeh a million percent I was always tough shall we say but a bit of a hothead but when I lost my mum my world fell apart n I made a promise n nothing will make me break that promise x

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Grown a set of balls and this has happened only in the last couple of months... I don't let people walk over me or treat me like shit....

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Good question, I think I have become more confident to a degree, I can deal with all the every day crap managing my finances and things, no help needed in that department, but life being life I do tent to think I wonder what crap life is going to throw at me next ha ha, maybe I need to be a bit more optimistic

"

I think you are a nice person who deserves to be confident xx

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

"

When I see genuine honest replies like yours I think it is awesome. It takes balls - not ignorance or self importance. Thank you for posting. "

Thank you. I feel a wee bit embaressed now

over a year ago

"i have grown mentally as well as physically but i have learnt to like myself i think i am happier more confident and content than i have ever been im in a really good place and have learnt to laugh at myself and accept that i cant control everything that happens ive learnt to accept critisim but i have yet to get a handle on my dyslexia and sort out my spelling

Ooops I meant to say I can understand how dyslexia can make people feel underconfident - it is such a shame as so often it is part of a really creative and intelligent person and it is only other people's judgment that makes them feel bad about themselves. "

Errr the ...dots?

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

I've got a good job n working hard I'm also a lot more respectful to people n value what I have So what you are saying is that a sad event in your life has toughened you up and also made you appreciate other people more... I can relate to that totally. xx

Yeh a million percent I was always tough shall we say but a bit of a hothead but when I lost my mum my world fell apart n I made a promise n nothing will make me break that promise x"

xxx

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

When I see genuine honest replies like yours I think it is awesome. It takes balls - not ignorance or self importance. Thank you for posting.

Thank you. I feel a wee bit embaressed now "

Please dont be - I really meant it xx

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I'm definitely less impulsive than I used to be, and more thoughtful. Slower to anger (mostly ) and less trusting. I hide my nerves and lack of confidence well, but they're not as bad as they used to be.

I just seem to care less about people these days. I've lived alone for 6 years now, and work alone too, so I suspect the lack of human contact doesn't help there. However I still enjoy my meets from here (when they blimmin' turn up) and love going out for a drink and laugh. I just have to make sure I don't turn into a crazy cat-lady hermit.

Living alone can make you become more self reliant I guess - in some ways I think that is a good thing though "

I have a sneaky feeling it's made me a harder person though, less likely to take crap from people. Some people say they find it intimidating.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Living alone can make you become more self reliant I guess - in some ways I think that is a good thing though

I have a sneaky feeling it's made me a harder person though, less likely to take crap from people. Some people say they find it intimidating."

Going back to what I was saying earlier and on a different thread about how people's personality shines through on the forums - I dont find you intimidating - and being a little tough is probably not a bad thing as life is mainly full of nice people but there are a few bullies about where you need to be tough.

over a year ago

from being a somewhat reserved teenager, i think i've grown to be quite a decent, well rounded (in more ways than one) guy

i have my faults, but i have far more positives than negatives

i think i owe it to my uni years, my employment field, a small set of good friends, the love of two decent people and an childhood / upbringing that i failed to realise (at the time) would teach me right from wrong and give me the moral and social fibre to get thru what has been (at times) a challenging set of circumstances

lastly i was lucky enough to be born with a sense of humour, which gets you thru more sticky times than people perhaps give it credit for

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

I have a sneaky feeling it's made me a harder person though, less likely to take crap from people. Some people say they find it intimidating.Going back to what I was saying earlier and on a different thread about how people's personality shines through on the forums - I dont find you intimidating - and being a little tough is probably not a bad thing as life is mainly full of nice people but there are a few bullies about where you need to be tough. "

That's very kind of you. Thank you.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"from being a somewhat reserved teenager, i think i've grown to be quite a decent, well rounded (in more ways than one) guy

i think i owe it to my uni years, my employment field, a small set of good friends, the love of two decent people and an childhood / upbringing that i failed to realise (at the time) would teach me right from wrong and give me the moral and social fibre to get thru what has been (at times) a challenging set of circumstances

lastly i was lucky enough to be born with a sense of humour, which gets you thru more sticky times than people perhaps give it credit for"

You come across as very grounded on here, well to me anyway. And I love your self deprecating (is that the word???) humour ...

over a year ago

I was very shy and didn't have a lot of confidence when I joined fab, my first few meets reflected this I think. But looking back a year on my hands don't visibly shake like they did, it's just my heart that pounds out of my chest now! It's been well worth it as I have made some amazing friends who don't judge me, unlike some of the people I'm in contact with on a daily basis.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I was very shy and didn't have a lot of confidence when I joined fab, my first few meets reflected this I think. But looking back a year on my hands don't visibly shake like they did, it's just my heart that pounds out of my chest now! It's been well worth it as I have made some amazing friends who don't judge me, unlike some of the people I'm in contact with on a daily basis. "
Finding people wherever and in whatever context who just accept you for what you are... is such a great experience. I think far too many people worry about what others think of them. Well done, you!

over a year ago

I ised to be very shy but I chose a career where I had no option but to be assertive.

I've never been a loud, life and soul of the party type, I'm still reserved and I'd rather talk in an intimate group with a few friends than shout across pubs type, so I haven't changed in that respect. But I certainly voice my opinion, whether that be in a work situation, in a social situation or on a forum.

So I guess over the years my personality has developed in that I am confident to put forward my _iew and be gracious when I'm wrong

over a year ago

"from being a somewhat reserved teenager, i think i've grown to be quite a decent, well rounded (in more ways than one) guy

lastly i was lucky enough to be born with a sense of humour, which gets you thru more sticky times than people perhaps give it credit for

You come across as very grounded on here, well to me anyway. And I love your self deprecating (is that the word???) humour ..."

I am very grounded and have no delusions of grandeur, (although I do prefer Molton Brown shower gels )

I can be moody, blunt and a little over sarcastic at times and (so I am told) I like my own way a little too much.

I do feel that I have more going for me than against me tho, so all is good !

Thanks for the compliment / comments btw Aphrodite, you ain't all bad urself !

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I'm a bit of a split personality at the minute.....I'm probably the most confident I've ever been even though I'm not at the place I want to be weight-wise and I look back at photos where I was a coupla stone lighter (and on 25+ fags a day) and realise I looked bloody good even though I still saw a fat person in the pix (obviously anorexic lol)......I look at pictures now as a non-smoker, heavier, better skin, confidence shining through (even though I'd be happier with Holly Willoboobies bod) and I think hell, being 39 so many times hasn't fecking well killed ya......

T'other side of the coin is that for the first time in my life I've got some fairly major health issues so am on a lot of painkillers and the latest lot have put me on a bit of a downer so I get a bit emotional (which I haven't done since I was winding up my marriage about 15 years ago) and I recently got rid of a robbing twat of a boyfriend - I keep telling myself that there's a lot of people much worse off than myself but it don't help much with the self pitying shite when I'm on a downer

Plus side again, some amazing friends and family, hopefully get a new hip sometime in the next 6 - 12 months and till then live with the painkillers and take extra when I'm getting laid, holiday booked with my best mate, 2 great nieces/nephews on the way back end of the year (should find out shortly what varieties we're getting as I'm treating them to 4d scans tho I think the normal scans can now pick up sex) and I have a roof over my head for me and my two pusscats....my parents are still around (tho' a pain in the bum at times!) and if I do have a bit of a crying jag then I know there's someone at the end of the phone for me and it don't have to be the Samaritans

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I ised to be very shy but I chose a career where I had no option but to be assertive.

I've never been a loud, life and soul of the party type, I'm still reserved and I'd rather talk in an intimate group with a few friends than shout across pubs type, so I haven't changed in that respect. But I certainly voice my opinion, whether that be in a work situation, in a social situation or on a forum.

So I guess over the years my personality has developed in that I am confident to put forward my _iew and be gracious when I'm wrong "

Didnt think you could be wrong

Joke aside - there is also a fine line between being bubbly and a good conversationalist as you are and being a lager lout which neither of us are.

over a year ago

"I was very shy and didn't have a lot of confidence when I joined fab, my first few meets reflected this I think. But looking back a year on my hands don't visibly shake like they did, it's just my heart that pounds out of my chest now! It's been well worth it as I have made some amazing friends who don't judge me, unlike some of the people I'm in contact with on a daily basis. "

That's a really nice post x

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I'm a bit of a split personality at the minute.....I'm probably the most confident I've ever been even though I'm not at the place I want to be weight-wise and I look back at photos where I was a coupla stone lighter (and on 25+ fags a day) and realise I looked bloody good even though I still saw a fat person in the pix (obviously anorexic lol)......I look at pictures now as a non-smoker, heavier, better skin, confidence shining through (even though I'd be happier with Holly Willoboobies bod) and I think hell, being 39 so many times hasn't fecking well killed ya......

T'other side of the coin is that for the first time in my life I've got some fairly major health issues so am on a lot of painkillers and the latest lot have put me on a bit of a downer so I get a bit emotional (which I haven't done since I was winding up my marriage about 15 years ago) and I recently got rid of a robbing twat of a boyfriend - I keep telling myself that there's a lot of people much worse off than myself but it don't help much with the self pitying shite when I'm on a downer

Plus side again, some amazing friends and family, hopefully get a new hip sometime in the next 6 - 12 months and till then live with the painkillers and take extra when I'm getting laid, holiday booked with my best mate, 2 great nieces/nephews on the way back end of the year (should find out shortly what varieties we're getting as I'm treating them to 4d scans tho I think the normal scans can now pick up sex) and I have a roof over my head for me and my two pusscats....my parents are still around (tho' a pain in the bum at times!) and if I do have a bit of a crying jag then I know there's someone at the end of the phone for me and it don't have to be the Samaritans "

I love your posts (well most of them .... one of the most grounded (sorry Bussy, there is another one here competing) and funny people I have seen on here. Please dont ever become shy and retiring xx (not a bisexual kiss by the way;-)

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I was very shy and didn't have a lot of confidence when I joined fab, my first few meets reflected this I think. But looking back a year on my hands don't visibly shake like they did, it's just my heart that pounds out of my chest now! It's been well worth it as I have made some amazing friends who don't judge me, unlike some of the people I'm in contact with on a daily basis.

That's a really nice post x "

over a year ago

I've changed loads over the last few years, thank goodness!

Drifted from one relationship to another thinking I 'needed' someone but never really feeling anything very much... was very closed down to everything.

For the last 5 years I've stayed single, avoided getting reliant on anyone and it has been the best thing I ever did!

I've tackled everyday things that used to get me in a right state, I finally gave in and asked for help from the quacks, had some great therapy to get things into perspective.

Discovered I actually like people again! Every small thing I manage to do, I congratulate myself cos I know what I used to be like

I enjoy life now and all the wonderful people who fill it. I have found that everyone has something great to offer if yer willing to offer yourself

and I've learned how to say 'no'

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"I love your posts (well most of them .... one of the most grounded (sorry Bussy, there is another one here competing) and funny people I have seen on here. Please dont ever become shy and retiring xx (not a bisexual kiss by the way;-)"

Dammit, I will get a bloody kiss off you, I'm gonna stop bleaching my tache, let my chin hair grow and open a new single male profile.......BlondeDaz will soon be online

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

and I've learned how to say 'no' "

And isnt that amazing how such a relatively small thing like saying "no" can make you feel so empowered? For some people it is one of the hardest things to do and they rather put up with a lot of unhappy feelings than dare to disappoint others. With you on that one !

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I love your posts (well most of them .... one of the most grounded (sorry Bussy, there is another one here competing) and funny people I have seen on here. Please dont ever become shy and retiring xx (not a bisexual kiss by the way;-)

Dammit, I will get a bloody kiss off you, I'm gonna stop bleaching my tache, let my chin hair grow and open a new single male profile.......BlondeDaz will soon be online "

I can honestly say that nobody... has ever scared me, and certainly not on Fabs - I think I am just about to experience the feeling Here you go xxx (still non bi)

over a year ago

"

and I've learned how to say 'no' And isnt that amazing how such a relatively small thing like saying "no" can make you feel so empowered? For some people it is one of the hardest things to do and they rather put up with a lot of unhappy feelings than dare to disappoint others. With you on that one ! "

.... of course I don't appreciate it so much when people say it to me

over a year ago

"I love your posts (well most of them .... one of the most grounded (sorry Bussy, there is another one here competing) and funny people I have seen on here. Please dont ever become shy and retiring xx (not a bisexual kiss by the way;-)

Dammit, I will get a bloody kiss off you, I'm gonna stop bleaching my tache, let my chin hair grow and open a new single male profile.......BlondeDaz will soon be online

I can honestly say that nobody... has ever scared me, and certainly not on Fabs - I think I am just about to experience the feeling Here you go xxx (still non bi) "

I think I have just found my fantasy threesome

Nothing like a bit of fear to get the tension smouldering

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"I ised to be very shy but I chose a career where I had no option but to be assertive.

So I guess over the years my personality has developed in that I am confident to put forward my _iew and be gracious when I'm wrong "

having met you i think that's a pretty accurate description x

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

and I've learned how to say 'no' And isnt that amazing how such a relatively small thing like saying "no" can make you feel so empowered? For some people it is one of the hardest things to do and they rather put up with a lot of unhappy feelings than dare to disappoint others. With you on that one !

.... of course I don't appreciate it so much when people say it to me "

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

"I've changed loads over the last few years, thank goodness!

Drifted from one relationship to another thinking I 'needed' someone but never really feeling anything very much... was very closed down to everything.

For the last 5 years I've stayed single, avoided getting reliant on anyone and it has been the best thing I ever did!

I've tackled everyday things that used to get me in a right state, I finally gave in and asked for help from the quacks, had some great therapy to get things into perspective.

Discovered I actually like people again! Every small thing I manage to do, I congratulate myself cos I know what I used to be like

I enjoy life now and all the wonderful people who fill it. I have found that everyone has something great to offer if yer willing to offer yourself

and I've learned how to say 'no' "

When I grow up, I wanna be like Fia

Serously though, great post and I hope I can be as strong as how you and Femme come across xxx

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

I can honestly say that nobody... has ever scared me, and certainly not on Fabs - I think I am just about to experience the feeling Here you go xxx (still non bi)

Nothing like a bit of fear to get the tension smouldering "

No, Bussy - it aint fear - its called lust where I live. BlondCaz/Daz handbags at dawn or sharing? xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I will keep mine short. Like most people ive come up against "challenges " in my life, but what doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

Im unreconizable to the person that i was when i was younger. I feel no need to fight the world, and for the most im content being me, I still have "challenges" but ive learnt to live/accept them

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

[Removed by poster at 13/08/12 23:48:01]

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

and I've learned how to say 'no'

When I grow up, I wanna be like Fia

"

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I will keep mine short. Like most people ive come up against "challenges " in my life, but what doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

Im unreconizable to the person that i was when i was younger. I feel no need to fight the world, and for the most im content being me, I still have "challenges" but ive learnt to live/accept them"

Thats knowing what battles are worth fighting, isnt it? I d agree with that also

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Calmer as the years progress, happier and more at peace with the challenges of life.. Wiser for sure.

Less giving.

Humility has always been a strength for me in the business world, I never forget from where I started, it serves me well.

And accountability..... No one is responsible for any short comings I may have... Only me.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I have become wiser and more independent.. more so recently that I can be on my own and be content and that the toilet seat is always down...

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Nothing like a bit of fear to get the tension smouldering No, Bussy - it aint fear - its called lust where I live. BlondCaz/Daz handbags at dawn or sharing? xx"

Oh it's def sharing Aphro (I don't reckon we could beat Bussy in the handbag department)....I'm saving my pubic shavings now in case my 'tache and beard don't grow very quick (I have to admit to being a tad ginger in the body hair area, but I can dye them, sure I've got a box of "Just for Pubes" somewhere........)

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"Calmer as the years progress, happier and more at peace with the challenges of life.. Wiser for sure.

Less giving.

Humility has always been a strength for me in the business world, I never forget from where I started, it serves me well.

And accountability..... No one is responsible for any short comings I may have... Only me."

nice one _iew.

i haven't changed to much.

i have always given my opinion,especially to family or friends i feel are about to make a mistake,or who have already made a mistake,in their lives.

as i get older,i find opinions are more acceptable,if given with a smile,rather than a scowl.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

And accountability..... No one is responsible for any short comings I may have... Only me."

My mantra entirely

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

" a box of "Just for Pubes" somewhere........) "
Life is like a box of pubes

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"..if given with a smile,rather than a scowl.

"

That's mellowing I guess?

over a year ago

Haven't changed that much, always been different.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Haven't changed that much, always been different."
I bought my kids a book when they were younger and it was called "Dare to be different" - I did so because I wanted them to be able to stand against the crowd if ever they felt the need to for example to support somebody who was bullied or even just to have an opinion of their own.

Its good to be an individual

over a year ago

AYE One thing we all have in common is that we are all different. xx

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"AYE One thing we all have in common is that we are all different. xx"
True - one way of looking at it lol

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"AYE One thing we all have in common is that we are all different. xx"

I'm not

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9VWxIRIkRc

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"AYE One thing we all have in common is that we are all different. xx

I'm not

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9VWxIRIkRc"

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Sexually, more adventurous and confident. Still as daft as a brush tho, think I'm getting worse as I get older.

I fully intend to grow old disgracefully

over a year ago

"AYE One thing we all have in common is that we are all different. xx

I'm not

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9VWxIRIkRc"

tee hee, wasn't it great seeing Eric Idol in the closing ceromony.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

I fully intend to grow old disgracefully "

I agree with you...

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"

I fully intend to grow old disgracefully I agree with you... "

My Hero is Diana Trent from Waiting for God

By *exki11enWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I'm definitely more confident than I used to be - hell, when I first met hubby, I wouldn't let him see me naked!

I've really grown as a person I think, settled into marriage and calmed down a lot. I've worked hard and am doing well for myself at work.

I don't take crap from anyone anymore and unfortunately am a lot less trusting (but that's served me well)

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

I fully intend to grow old disgracefully I agree with you...

My Hero is Diana Trent from Waiting for God"

I always thought that she was really sexy in that role - there was something quite devillish about her...

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I'm definitely more confident than I used to be - hell, when I first met hubby, I wouldn't let him see me naked!

I've really grown as a person I think, settled into marriage and calmed down a lot. I've worked hard and am doing well for myself at work.

I don't take crap from anyone anymore and unfortunately am a lot less trusting (but that's served me well)"

I think we all learn throughout life that you cannot alwyas trust others. Its a rather unpleasant experience mostly but it does help avoid mistakes later. Dont trust Petillante with Champagne... just so you are warned...

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

It took me a age but I learnt the fuck it mentality, the ability to know someone or something is not going to Change no matter how hard you try or how much you want it too.

Post new Message to Thread