Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

He-Man coming to Netflix

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/masters-of-the-universe-revelation-first-look-1234971883/

Can’t wait lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

It has to be better than the movie from back in the day

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Comparing it to thundercats roar, im really looking forward to this, Mark Hamill as skeletor is great but surely they can use the original voice actor

j

over a year ago

"It has to be better than the movie from back in the day"

Dude the movie was so shut it was good

over a year ago

"Comparing it to thundercats roar, im really looking forward to this, Mark Hamill as skeletor is great but surely they can use the original voice actor

j"

Thundercats roar is dog shit they killed it but this He-Man is being done by Kevin Smith

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

I'll just stick to following Grumpy Skeletor on Facebook - it's fucking hilarious!

over a year ago

"Comparing it to thundercats roar, im really looking forward to this, Mark Hamill as skeletor is great but surely they can use the original voice actor

j

Thundercats roar is dog shit they killed it but this He-Man is being done by Kevin Smith "

Suprised they dont do a shared universe, he-man, new she-ra, thundercats, bravestar

Theres enough nostalgia and new fans will wat h to make it worthwhile

over a year ago

j

Thundercats roar is dog shit they killed it but this He-Man is being done by Kevin Smith "

Will Jay and Silent Bob be appearing?

over a year ago

j

Thundercats roar is dog shit they killed it but this He-Man is being done by Kevin Smith

Will Jay and Silent Bob be appearing?"

Now that would be funny

By *eyondhornyMan
over a year ago

Abercynon-ish

j

Now that would be funny "

Just a quick shot of them propping up the wall outside Castle Greyskull selling to the eternian teenagers

15 bucks little man. Put that shit in my hands. If that money dosent show me then you'll owe me owe me owe.

Nooch

over a year ago

WHAAAAAT?? This is ace!! I lvoed the movie. Meg foster was so fucking hot and probs the best actor in it

over a year ago

j

Now that would be funny

Just a quick shot of them propping up the wall outside Castle Greyskull selling to the eternian teenagers

15 bucks little man. Put that shit in my hands. If that money dosent show me then you'll owe me owe me owe.

Nooch"

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Ican image J, 'What the fuck is this?? WHo the fuck is he and why is he just in his fuckin underwear?'

over a year ago

j

Now that would be funny

Nooch

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Ican image J, 'What the fuck is this?? WHo the fuck is he and why is he just in his fuckin underwear?'

"

That would be something

Post new Message to Thread