Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

this is a new one

Jump to newest

By *eznhannah OP   Couple
over a year ago

leeds

thought we had seen it all on here but have just recieved a message from a single guy (even tho profile says we are not looking for guys) who has sent us his full name, adress, post code, landline and mobile numbers and has said we cn turn up whenever we want lol, surely in the days of i d theft etc thats a little indescreet, or am i just paranoid.....right i,m gonna get hannah out of bed so we can visit him....NOT

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

no bank account pin number?????

By *lirty14uMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Indiscrete....... and really really really desperate!

Mr F.

[Just behind the third lamppost from the left, at the end of the lane, milton Keynes....]

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"no bank account pin number????? "

or which bed/suit case he stashes his cash in....how RUDE!!!!!

over a year ago

Oh i send all that info out when someone contacts me ....

YOu lot telling me i shouldnt be doing that.

I even add a full list of foods i like and dislike, me bra size and what the dog next doors called.

over a year ago

Like so many on here maybe it's all false information designed to spoof

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"thought we had seen it all on here but have just recieved a message from a single guy (even tho profile says we are not looking for guys) who has sent us his full name, adress, post code, landline and mobile numbers and has said we cn turn up whenever we want lol, surely in the days of i d theft etc thats a little indescreet, or am i just paranoid.....right i,m gonna get hannah out of bed so we can visit him....NOT"

why if your not looking for single male's do you not use the block option on your profile then this kind of thing wouldn't happen, and a negitive post like this wouldn't be on here, quite simple if you use the tools supplied by the site to help you stay safe

Post new Message to Thread