Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Kevin Pietersen

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have to declare an interest here as he is also a Saffer.

anyone else think he deserved to get dropped from the squad for the final test? I have to say, it helps the Saffer team that he is out but he is an arrogant self centred twerp who regularly throws his toys out the cot when things don't go his way. Well done to the ECB for dumping his sorry ass.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

Well, lets face it,

he's had a good innings.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I have to declare an interest here as he is also a Saffer.

anyone else think he deserved to get dropped from the squad for the final test? I have to say, it helps the Saffer team that he is out but he is an arrogant self centred twerp who regularly throws his toys out the cot when things don't go his way. Well done to the ECB for dumping his sorry ass."

He is rather a dish though

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

anyone else think he deserved to get dropped from the squad for the final test? I have to say, it helps the Saffer team that he is out but he is an arrogant self centred twerp who regularly throws his toys out the cot when things don't go his way. Well done to the ECB for dumping his sorry ass.He is rather a dish though "

I'd like to think all saffers are.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

anyone else think he deserved to get dropped from the squad for the final test? I have to say, it helps the Saffer team that he is out but he is an arrogant self centred twerp who regularly throws his toys out the cot when things don't go his way. Well done to the ECB for dumping his sorry ass.He is rather a dish though

I'd like to think all saffers are. "

I couldnt possibly comment

Post new Message to Thread