Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Too many teasers and not enough pleasers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I just thought I'd get a general opinion from some members on here, I've found that there is a lot of teasers on this site. I know I may not be everyones cup of tea but this isn't a dating site. Don't get me wrong I don't mind doing for a social drink but when people just waste your time.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hun you will find some meet but there are many who are only here to get off on line.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I just thought I'd get a general opinion from some members on here, I've found that there is a lot of teasers on this site. I know I may not be everyones cup of tea but this isn't a dating site. Don't get me wrong I don't mind doing for a social drink but when people just waste your time. "

Some people also just enjoy the flirtations - they are not setting out deliberately as timewasters. But I do get your point.

over a year ago

Perhaps they meet you with the genuine intentions of another meet with playing however face to face the sexual chemistry just isnt there.

over a year ago

I just checked out your profile and I can't understand why your mailbox isn't overflowing with women begging you to meet, OP.

over a year ago

its normally easy to find those who are more into meeting frequently by checking their profile and verifies, and there is also the option of attending clubs..but like anything patience is the key...and dont label ppl as timewasters...this is only a fraction of peoples lives.

over a year ago

"I just checked out your profile and I can't understand why your mailbox isn't overflowing with women begging you to meet, OP.

"

What do you mean by that, I'm starting too think there is something wrong with my profile

over a year ago

"Hun you will find some meet but there are many who are only here to get off on line."

It's quite annoying that people do that, why would people just wank off instead of getting the real thing it puzzles me lol

over a year ago

"I just checked out your profile and I can't understand why your mailbox isn't overflowing with women begging you to meet, OP.

What do you mean by that, I'm starting too think there is something wrong with my profile "

By all means ask for a critique and people will tell you what they think and whether your profile appeals to them.

Personally I wouldn't message you, or want to meet you, based on your profile, but that could just be me.

You're right this isn't a dating site but nor is it, as you seem to think, an easy lay site. Women aren't going to drop their knickers for any guy who shows an interest just because it's a sex site. It sounds to me like your expectations are a bit unrealistic.

over a year ago

"I just thought I'd get a general opinion from some members on here, I've found that there is a lot of teasers on this site. I know I may not be everyones cup of tea but this isn't a dating site. Don't get me wrong I don't mind doing for a social drink but when people just waste your time. "

Dunno what you mean.. are you saying they meet you for a drink but then don't play with you?

If so, that's not timewasting that's deciding they don't like you

... in purely a play sense of course.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I know this isn't a dating site, but what expectations did you have upon joining?? That it really was instashag.com??

Believe it or not, sex site or not, people have preferences and if you don't meet then you don't meet it!

Simples!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

There will always be those that are a lot more talk than action but to be honest, you have had 4 meets in 6 months...that aint bad going. Maybe try n put more stuff in the text part of your profile....you could be underselling yourself xxx

over a year ago

have to say, I still find it strange when people say this isnt a sex site...we have preferences lol...I get fuck all sex on any other site I'm on-let alone dates!

*I do ok here

over a year ago

"have to say, I still find it strange when people say this isnt a sex site...we have preferences lol...I get fuck all sex on any other site I'm on-let alone dates!

*I do ok here "

Perhaps peeps aren't as fussy here!

Post new Message to Thread