Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Threesome with 3 singles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any advice or experiences for singles who want to try and have fun..in a MFM ?

Couples adding a third is relatively easy dynamic.. but 3 singles seems a difficult scenario.. comments welcome

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Club

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Not really. I've had 3 domes with individuals... Mainly at clubs mind but neither of us were attached to any of the others. Sometime I went to the club with one of them but purely as fwb's.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Try the clubs when they open, it's much easier to organise there

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

Easily done in a club.. I wouldn’t do it with to guys off here that don’t knock each other !

over a year ago

"Try the clubs when they open, it's much easier to organise there "

It’s more about the dynamic.. that’s my issue.. as in if it’s a hubby he would normally take the lead with an extra guy like me.. but we’ll be more equal in this scenario..

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

If it a mfm you're after I suggest you have a chat with the other man over a pint or cup of tea first.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If it a mfm you're after I suggest you have a chat with the other man over a pint or cup of tea first."

my problem with that as a single female that would be meeting those 2 guys , is i would feel intimidated and actually totally vulnerable to meet 2 men that already know each other and have discussed plans for the meet

its probably me being paranoid and maybe a power dynamic thing but its not a scenario i would feel safe in

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

"Any advice or experiences for singles who want to try and have fun..in a MFM ?

Couples adding a third is relatively easy dynamic.. but 3 singles seems a difficult scenario.. comments welcome "

Is it particularly important to you that the other two people aren't a couple?

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

"Try the clubs when they open, it's much easier to organise there

It’s more about the dynamic.. that’s my issue.. as in if it’s a hubby he would normally take the lead with an extra guy like me.. but we’ll be more equal in this scenario.. "

We meet some many people and you know what there all looking for something different try or broadening your Horizons different club night or events lots of guys out there looking for strong male in 3ways or in even couples play.

But definitely in club's ..

over a year ago

"If it a mfm you're after I suggest you have a chat with the other man over a pint or cup of tea first.

my problem with that as a single female that would be meeting those 2 guys , is i would feel intimidated and actually totally vulnerable to meet 2 men that already know each other and have discussed plans for the meet

its probably me being paranoid and maybe a power dynamic thing but its not a scenario i would feel safe in "

I’d understand your paranoia and would prefer the woman to lead more in this scenario

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Try the clubs when they open, it's much easier to organise there

It’s more about the dynamic.. that’s my issue.. as in if it’s a hubby he would normally take the lead with an extra guy like me.. but we’ll be more equal in this scenario.. "

Ground breaking thought..... All meet for a social first and discuss how everyone want things to go and what everyone's boundaries and limits are!

Here all week folks and happy to help

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Couples adding a third is relatively easy dynamic.. but 3 singles seems a difficult scenario.. comments welcome "

I have two bi female friends I hook up with, for fmf threesome fun. We’re all solo players who met through Fab

I found the clubs too much like hard work as a solo guy, and finding one solo female to play with in a club was a challenge enough, don’t fantasise over meeting two lol!

over a year ago

I'm looking to be the F in a MFM and all will be singles. So let me know if you discover the secret lol

over a year ago

Big piece of advise be care full what your fucking once the lights are turned off.

By *nkforthekinkMan
over a year ago

london/fareham

"Big piece of advise be care full what your fucking once the lights are turned off. "

Bit worried why you wana turn the lights off

over a year ago

Let the lady guide you - you’d surely want to chat with her first? ... even if just a little ... then you could both pick an extra you’d feel was a good fit

Kx

By *ixen13Woman
over a year ago

Cowdenbeath

I will only do 3somes if all are single and not known to each other. Playing with a couple or if the other 2 have a history does nothing for me. For me i like the dynamic of all 3 being in the same position and all getting the same from the experience x

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

at a club..relatively easy if you are nice and get along with people

over a year ago

"Let the lady guide you - you’d surely want to chat with her first? ... even if just a little ... then you could both pick an extra you’d feel was a good fit

Kx"

You know me.. I’d completely like to let her have everything she wants and would want her of course to take what’s hers to take.. she’d be the main focus and hers is the most important voice.. not just a little.. I’d listen a lot..

over a year ago

"I will only do 3somes if all are single and not known to each other. Playing with a couple or if the other 2 have a history does nothing for me. For me i like the dynamic of all 3 being in the same position and all getting the same from the experience x"

Wow that’s really interesting as I’m the opposite.. I wonder if you ever find somebody taking more control or trying to be more dominant..?

over a year ago

When meets are allowed again, post in the meets section

over a year ago

"I'm looking to be the F in a MFM and all will be singles. So let me know if you discover the secret lol"

Hey Kitty who’s the other guy that’s joining us..?

over a year ago

"When meets are allowed again, post in the meets section "

Thanks Ivy.. I have some who are interested so it’s not that I’m searching but definitely it’s the feeling of all 3 getting the dynamic right

By *ete51Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

I'm interested in ffm or just one woman in fun and exciting adventures.

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

Thing is its far too risky for a woman too do this..!

By *oobaaMan
over a year ago

South Shields

Had MMF where none of us had met before.

I had chatted to the lady for a week or so before hand so we sort of knew what she would like.

The other guy was very respectful and we played to the ladys rules and we had a great time.

There are plans for us to get together again and then add another male.

Post new Message to Thread