Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Advice on profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi wud like some advice on my profile is it to lame can I add sumthing to boost chat ??

Thanks ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I can see things that may make you regret asking this on here but I certainly think its right for you to let people know your situation so that they can make an informed decision on wether to continue with their interaction with you.

Pictures are OK, perhaps a few torso shots as they are a bit samey.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don’t offer advice on profiles, but just give your profile some thought, look at it from a women’s point of you, would you be interested if you were them, the problem with just asking people is them telling you what to do or say isn’t you, try figuring it out for yourself.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Several veris so you must be doing something right OP.

That said your profile is very generic and could be any one of thousands of guys profiles on here - maybe try and inject some personality and a flavour of you into it.

As Evie said your pics are a little samey, so again get creative - if you're stuck for ideas look at other guys of a similar build to you for ideas of what might work.

over a year ago

You being married will put people off, and also that you can accommodate, in your wife’s bed?

over a year ago

"You being married will put people off, and also that you can accommodate, in your wife’s bed?"

Ohhh your goooodddd

By *ottoncandy42Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

"You being married will put people off, and also that you can accommodate, in your wife’s bed?"

Oh wow

over a year ago

I think your photos are a little same-y. You could try different shots and angles...

over a year ago

haha not in wife’s bed lol

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"I don’t offer advice on profiles, but just give your profile some thought, look at it from a women’s point of you, would you be interested if you were them, the problem with just asking people is them telling you what to do or say isn’t you, try figuring it out for yourself. "

^^ this guy knows his apples

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple
over a year ago

Fucksville

There's nothing different about your profile that I don't read on lofs of others. It's very samey...

over a year ago

Ok so really need to sort it out lol

Post new Message to Thread