Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hotlist

Jump to newest

By *andycandy88 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Northolt

I want to know if its just me but do you have anyone on your hotlist to just admire but not contact for your specific reasons

I do cos a person is too young and the other one just give me fuck boy vibes and I been let down a few too many times with just getting one meet but not arranging a second meet or third.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

Absolutely yes...

over a year ago

Northolt

"Absolutely yes... "

yaaay its not just me loool thank you gurrrl xxx

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

Occasionally for a day or two then I get over it ...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah. There are people who I find really attractive but who wouldn't be my type personality wise.

And there are people who are just plain interesting who I like to have a nosey at.

over a year ago

Northolt

"Occasionally for a day or two then I get over it ... "

Loool I probably will the day I get a regular my hotlist may get emptied apart from 1 lady my favourite she will always be on my hotlist a very good friend of mine ?

over a year ago

Northolt

"Yeah. There are people who I find really attractive but who wouldn't be my type personality wise.

And there are people who are just plain interesting who I like to have a nosey at."

Loool I fully hear you on that

over a year ago

"Yeah. There are people who I find really attractive but who wouldn't be my type personality wise.

And there are people who are just plain interesting who I like to have a nosey at.

Loool I fully hear you on that "

I popped you on my hotlist earlier. You're interesting and attractive. I won't ever meet you but that's OK. I don't need to. I can admire from afar

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"Absolutely yes...

yaaay its not just me loool thank you gurrrl xxx"

The fellas use it as a wank bank for sure, so why cant we? lol

over a year ago

Northolt

Loool I fully hear you on that I popped you on my hotlist earlier. You're interesting and attractive. I won't ever meet you but that's OK. I don't need to. I can admire from afar "

Awwwww I'm on someone's hotlist aww how sweet xx

over a year ago

Northolt

"Absolutely yes...

yaaay its not just me loool thank you gurrrl xxx

The fellas use it as a wank bank for sure, so why cant we? lol "

Gurrl your not wrong there at all lool xx

By *anson44Man
over a year ago

bristol

I’m more than happy for women to use the facility as you suggest!

over a year ago

Northolt

"I’m more than happy for women to use the facility as you suggest!"

Awww good on you

over a year ago

Yes I hotlist some... Male & Female to `follow` & admire from a far but that's just it... I never make the initial contact on here anyway but regardless of that I'm quite content just `following` them without any interaction other than fab their pics if I think they're pics are extra hot

over a year ago

"Yes I hotlist some... Male & Female to `follow` & admire from a far but that's just it... I never make the initial contact on here anyway but regardless of that I'm quite content just `following` them without any interaction other than fab their pics if I think they're pics are extra hot"

*Their (silly typos)

over a year ago

Loool I fully hear you on that I popped you on my hotlist earlier. You're interesting and attractive. I won't ever meet you but that's OK. I don't need to. I can admire from afar

Awwwww I'm on someone's hotlist aww how sweet xx"

2 now racking up the numbers

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

I hotlist people because they are hot and worth staying in touch with, I don't send friend requests if I do it's because I accidentally hit the wrong button.

over a year ago

Northolt

"Yes I hotlist some... Male & Female to `follow` & admire from a far but that's just it... I never make the initial contact on here anyway but regardless of that I'm quite content just `following` them without any interaction other than fab their pics if I think they're pics are extra hot"

Ayyyy go Lia, yeah I'm same as you don't make the first contact. Those I admire from far and not contact is cos I really like their face loool xx

over a year ago

Northolt

Loool I fully hear you on that I popped you on my hotlist earlier. You're interesting and attractive. I won't ever meet you but that's OK. I don't need to. I can admire from afar

2 now racking up the numbers "

No wayy loool well thank you xx

over a year ago

Northolt

"I hotlist people because they are hot and worth staying in touch with, I don't send friend requests if I do it's because I accidentally hit the wrong button.

"

Do you tell them you accidentally sent them a friend request or do you leave them to wonder if it was an accident?? Loool

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

"I hotlist people because they are hot and worth staying in touch with, I don't send friend requests if I do it's because I accidentally hit the wrong button.

Do you tell them you accidentally sent them a friend request or do you leave them to wonder if it was an accident?? Loool"

Sometimes I tell them, but most of the time I hide behind the sofa and wait for the dust to settle.

over a year ago

Northolt

Do you tell them you accidentally sent them a friend request or do you leave them to wonder if it was an accident?? Loool

Sometimes I tell them, but most of the time I hide behind the sofa and wait for the dust to settle."

Looool cara

over a year ago

No wayy loool well thank you xx"

Don’t get to excited you haven’t seen my face

over a year ago

"

That old chestnut

over a year ago

Northolt

Don’t get to excited you haven’t seen my face "

Loool

over a year ago

Loool"

You have now actually!

over a year ago

Northolt

Loool

You have now actually! "

That's true lol

over a year ago

Loool

You have now actually!

That's true lol"

I know you haven’t wrote me back since harsh !

over a year ago

Northolt

Loool

You have now actually!

That's true lol

I know you haven’t wrote me back since harsh ! "

I'm sure your a big boy you can handle that

over a year ago

Loool

You have now actually!

That's true lol

I'm sure your a big boy you can handle that "

How would you know you haven’t replied to any one of the 8 messages I’ve sent I better stop people will think I’m for real

over a year ago

Northolt

Loool

You have now actually!

That's true lol

I'm sure your a big boy you can handle that

How would you know you haven’t replied to any one of the 8 messages I’ve sent I better stop people will think I’m for real "

Good idea loool ( for the readers I have replied to him in the messages)

over a year ago

Most definitely there all too far out of reach so a perv is good

over a year ago

"Most definitely there all too far out of reach so a perv is good "

Definitely not a creep just frustrating when you don’t get a txt back after 11 attempts !

One more and that’s it

over a year ago

Northolt

I'm seeing that males do it too good to know

over a year ago

Northolt

"Most definitely there all too far out of reach so a perv is good

Definitely not a creep just frustrating when you don’t get a txt back after 11 attempts !

One more and that’s it "

Yeah go for one more make it an even number

over a year ago

One more and that’s it

Yeah go for one more make it an even number "

Lol...I agree Candy...defo make it an even number

over a year ago

One more and that’s it

Yeah go for one more make it an even number "

I’d be more then happy to send another but you obviously blocked me ? told you I was blatant!

Ok I’m definitely leaving it there cause this actually comes across believable right ?

over a year ago

I've got a few like that on my hotlist too

over a year ago

"I've got a few like that on my hotlist too "

Doubt they look as good as me tho

By *iceButtSlimMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Yep, I've a few people fabbed, of both sexes, who I've come across on the forums who put up some rather good photos which I like to fab. They are mainly miles and miles away so there is no way I'd get a chance to meet, but appreciate their artistic photos.

over a year ago

Yes they are the ones that are way out of my league.. no harm in looking though

over a year ago

"I want to know if its just me but do you have anyone on your hotlist to just admire but not contact for your specific reasons

I do cos a person is too young and the other one just give me fuck boy vibes and I been let down a few too many times with just getting one meet but not arranging a second meet or third."

I have some on my hotlist, because I like the look of them/their profile but know that if I message them it will be lost in a sea of DMs

over a year ago

Have I said that the right way around? Its too early basically the ones that I wouldn't even get a reply off

By *heGateKeeperMan
over a year ago

Stratford

Yeah mine is constructed of people of both sexes who just have great pictures. Or Forumers I think are pretty cool and like to catch up with

By *oingMan
over a year ago

co. antrim

I enjoy a good fab of my hotlist

By *melia DominaTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"Yes they are the ones that are way out of my league.. no harm in looking though "

Nobody is ever out your league..

It is only you who holds yourself back.. xx .

Now go get them tigeress.....!!!

over a year ago

Yes op.

They never going to meet me because I don't meet their exceptional high standards they have laid out on their profile.

But it's ok to look now and then stealthy

over a year ago

"Yes they are the ones that are way out of my league.. no harm in looking though

Nobody is ever out your league..

It is only you who holds yourself back.. xx .

Now go get them tigeress.....!!!"

I'm not so sure.. its mainly ladies.. because for a woman on fab I'm really shit at messaging women on fab

By *arriLadMan
over a year ago

North West

Yeah there's a few on mine that I probably will never message as mine will most definitely get lost in a sea of messages

By *melia DominaTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Have various individuals I admire, but are unlikely to communicate with and therefore meet due to their location.

over a year ago

over a year ago

No one on my hotlist cleared yesterday and will stay cleared

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"Yes they are the ones that are way out of my league.. no harm in looking though "

No leagues here! They are for football. No one is ever out of yours x

over a year ago

I only hotlist women who's profile I like with the intention of possibly meeting some day.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

We have a bloated list of about 120. We've never contacted most of them. Mostly they have photos we like and want to see again.

over a year ago

I have a few on my hotlist that I would like to meet, some others i have spoken to and some I like to perve at.

Ideally would like to meet all on my hotlist as that's why they are there but distance or already been given a no sorry but they stay on

over a year ago

"I want to know if its just me but do you have anyone on your hotlist to just admire but not contact for your specific reasons

I do cos a person is too young and the other one just give me fuck boy vibes and I been let down a few too many times with just getting one meet but not arranging a second meet or third."

yep I do

By *tephanjMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Nope my hotlist us bare

over a year ago

Northolt

One more and that’s it

Lol...I agree Candy...defo make it an even number "

Yessss init Lia looool

over a year ago

Northolt

One more and that’s it

I’d be more then happy to send another but you obviously blocked me ? told you I was blatant!

Ok I’m definitely leaving it there cause this actually comes across believable right ?

"

Looool you'll be back with more

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

There's very few on my HotList as most become friends.

But there is one chap on there who is just beautiful & his photos are breathtaking. But he's just too young for me - in his 20's. But he makes me smile x

over a year ago

I do because the women I'm attracted to mainly I'm too young by like a year or 2 which is frustrating at times

over a year ago

Northolt

"I've got a few like that on my hotlist too "

Would you reach out to them or are they just to admire from a far??

over a year ago

Northolt

"Yep, I've a few people fabbed, of both sexes, who I've come across on the forums who put up some rather good photos which I like to fab. They are mainly miles and miles away so there is no way I'd get a chance to meet, but appreciate their artistic photos."

That's understandable

over a year ago

Northolt

Awwww raspberry delight never think that hun. Beauty is also on the inside too and you may have more of a heart then them xxxxx lovely display picture

over a year ago

Northolt

"Yes op.

They never going to meet me because I don't meet their exceptional high standards they have laid out on their profile.

But it's ok to look now and then stealthy "

Awww ranger big hugs your right to leave them to it

over a year ago

Northolt

"Yeah there's a few on mine that I probably will never message as mine will most definitely get lost in a sea of messages "

Yeah I hear you

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

People use their hotlist to track folk they don’t like. Strange but true

over a year ago

Northolt

"I only hotlist women who's profile I like with the intention of possibly meeting some day."

Oh ok fair play mr mersey

over a year ago

Northolt

"We have a bloated list of about 120. We've never contacted most of them. Mostly they have photos we like and want to see again. "

I can't wait to have a hotlist of night owls like me looool

over a year ago

Northolt

"I have a few on my hotlist that I would like to meet, some others i have spoken to and some I like to perve at.

Ideally would like to meet all on my hotlist as that's why they are there but distance or already been given a no sorry but they stay on "

Awww ok

For me its either their age or my intuition says I'll probably only see them once and thats it

over a year ago

Northolt

I do cos a person is too young and the other one just give me fuck boy vibes and I been let down a few too many times with just getting one meet but not arranging a second meet or third. yep I do "

Loool ayyyyyy yessss miss butterfly xx

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

Yes. There aren’t many in my hotlist.

I have a process. They also get removed from the hotlist if they add me as a friend. No point being on both lists lol

over a year ago

Northolt

"Nope my hotlist us bare "

Awww that's only for now stephan you'll find some to put on there

over a year ago

Northolt

"There's very few on my HotList as most become friends.

But there is one chap on there who is just beautiful & his photos are breathtaking. But he's just too young for me - in his 20's. But he makes me smile x"

Awww just like one on mine he's 23 too young for me. He once put on his status where are the non time wasters, I was tempted to message quoting his status and right here loool

over a year ago

Northolt

"I do because the women I'm attracted to mainly I'm too young by like a year or 2 which is frustrating at times "

Awwwww fezza big hugs

over a year ago

Northolt

"People use their hotlist to track folk they don’t like. Strange but true "

clearly something missing in their life and they use that to fill that void and get a buzz from it. May they find healing one day cos that's just sad creepy and wrong on all levels

over a year ago

Northolt

I do cos a person is too young and the other one just give me fuck boy vibes and I been let down a few too many times with just getting one meet but not arranging a second meet or third.

I have a process. They also get removed from the hotlist if they add me as a friend. No point being on both lists lol"

Ohh friend requests piss me off, my friend list is for those that I have met in person or someone that knows me personally and spots me. Plus friend is a strong word to me which is used to loosely in today's society

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

I have a process. They also get removed from the hotlist if they add me as a friend. No point being on both lists lol

Ohh friend requests piss me off, my friend list is for those that I have met in person or someone that knows me personally and spots me. Plus friend is a strong word to me which is used to loosely in today's society "

I think I may not have explained properly lol. Sorry x

My friends list is only people I’ve met or about to.

over a year ago

"I have a few on my hotlist that I would like to meet, some others i have spoken to and some I like to perve at.

Ideally would like to meet all on my hotlist as that's why they are there but distance or already been given a no sorry but they stay on

Awww ok

For me its either their age or my intuition says I'll probably only see them once and thats it "

See i don't mind the occasional one off, but I like to keep in contact, those I have met make the friends list and get removed from hotlist. Your on mine, have been for a little while

over a year ago

Awww ok

For me its either their age or my intuition says I'll probably only see them once and thats it

See i don't mind the occasional one off, but I like to keep in contact, those I have met make the friends list and get removed from hotlist. Your on mine, have been for a little while "

When they become `friends` I still leave them on my hotlist... The Hot Ones that is...some `friends` are just platonic & always will be just platonic so they're not on my hot list

over a year ago

I Don't even have anyone on my hotlist

Am I weird?

over a year ago

Awww ok

See i don't mind the occasional one off, but I like to keep in contact, those I have met make the friends list and get removed from hotlist. Your on mine, have been for a little while

When they become `friends` I still leave them on my hotlist... The Hot Ones that is...some `friends` are just platonic & always will be just platonic so they're not on my hot list "

You on my hotlist too, thou thats where your like to stay as distance so it a perve from afar, hope you don't mind

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

But there is one chap on there who is just beautiful & his photos are breathtaking. But he's just too young for me - in his 20's. But he makes me smile x

Awww just like one on mine he's 23 too young for me. He once put on his status where are the non time wasters, I was tempted to message quoting his status and right here loool "

Do it! You're beautiful and that's not too young for you - not even 10 yrs difference! Xx

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

Ohh friend requests piss me off, my friend list is for those that I have met in person or someone that knows me personally and spots me. Plus friend is a strong word to me which is used to loosely in today's society "

Yes, I think it's incredibly rude to send a friend request without speaking first. And even then, I only accept if they become actual friends.

Don't forget, don't delete the requests as they can just send another one. Leave them unanswered & they can't ask again x

over a year ago

I’ve got eye candy on my hotlist, purely for admiring their pics

over a year ago

Northolt

Ohh friend requests piss me off, my friend list is for those that I have met in person or someone that knows me personally and spots me. Plus friend is a strong word to me which is used to loosely in today's society

I think I may not have explained properly lol. Sorry x

My friends list is only people I’ve met or about to. "

Ohh ok for me they gotta meet me first

over a year ago

Northolt

Awww ok

See i don't mind the occasional one off, but I like to keep in contact, those I have met make the friends list and get removed from hotlist. Your on mine, have been for a little while "

I don't like one offs personally

Oh I've been on yours a while loool you must be shocked to see me in the forums then lool

over a year ago

Northolt

Yes, I think it's incredibly rude to send a friend request without speaking first. And even then, I only accept if they become actual friends.

Don't forget, don't delete the requests as they can just send another one. Leave them unanswered & they can't ask again x"

Exactly miss red I put a warning on my profile friend requests gets you blocked. If someone can't respect a simple wish like that they're not someone I wanna meet in person xx

over a year ago

Northolt

"I’ve got eye candy on my hotlist, purely for admiring their pics "

I don't blame you gurrrl xx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/05/21 12:58:31]

over a year ago

Yeah and she knows and just posted here too.

over a year ago

Awww ok

Oh I've been on yours a while loool you must be shocked to see me in the forums then lool "

One off is prearranged one off, and no not shocked

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Definitely, there's some on there that I have purely so I can see any new stuff from them, wouldn't have a hope in hell of meeting them for various different reasons

over a year ago

Northolt

Awww ok

Oh I've been on yours a while loool you must be shocked to see me in the forums then lool

One off is prearranged one off, and no not shocked "

Oh right ok lol either way its not for me. Different strokes for Different folks I say x

over a year ago

Northolt

"Definitely, there's some on there that I have purely so I can see any new stuff from them, wouldn't have a hope in hell of meeting them for various different reasons "

I hear ya gurrl xx

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

"We have a bloated list of about 120. We've never contacted most of them. Mostly they have photos we like and want to see again.

I can't wait to have a hotlist of night owls like me looool"

Feel free to add us to your hotlist. We meet the criteria you specify in your profile about couples.

over a year ago

One more and that’s it

Looool you'll be back with more "

would you class another 7 as more or in between ? Obviously I didn’t !

But they where polite in fairness ? Just asking her why she hadn’t replied to the first 12 txts then blocked ? Me !

So I started a new account and sent the other 7 ? Looking back i probably should of stoped a 12 Na as I said I was only

Kidding she knew trust me !

but it be so easy to come in mid thread and think this dude has issues !!!

It was just me taking experience from some story’s I’ve been told !

some where nuts !!!!

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

Yes OP most indeed

over a year ago

Oh yes

By *hesblokeMan
over a year ago

Derbyshire village

Possibly.....

over a year ago

Northolt

Awww just like one on mine he's 23 too young for me. He once put on his status where are the non time wasters, I was tempted to message quoting his status and right here loool

Do it! You're beautiful and that's not too young for you - not even 10 yrs difference! Xx"

I don't know how I missed this miss red sorry lovely hugs xxx

I just find not many guys in their early 20s who I like are mature enough. Thank you for a lovely compliment you look lovely xxxx

over a year ago

Northolt

One more and that’s it

Looool you'll be back with more would you class another 7 as more or in between ? Obviously I didn’t !

But they where polite in fairness ? Just asking her why she hadn’t replied to the first 12 txts then blocked ? Me !

So I started a new account and sent the other 7 ? Looking back i probably should of stoped a 12 Na as I said I was only

some where nuts !!!!"

Looool mr tall

over a year ago

Northolt

"Yes OP most indeed "

ayyyyy its a growing list I like it xx

over a year ago

Northolt

"Possibly..... "

Possibly yes more like ches 04 loool xx

By *hesblokeMan
over a year ago

Derbyshire village

"Possibly.....

Possibly yes more like ches 04 loool xx"

By *aughty in TamworthMan
over a year ago

Tamworth

Think most of us are the same. It should be called 'the wish list'

over a year ago

Northolt

I thought my thread died loool xx Thank you to those that are jumping on board. Forum lurkers your welcome here too I was once one. Now I'm a forum newbie

over a year ago

One more and that’s it

Looool you'll be back with more would you class another 7 as more or in between ? Obviously I didn’t !

some where nuts !!!!

Looool mr tall"

Cmon now !

I thought we moved past all them silly stalker issues ! Oops my my bad !

and moved past that and now have a blossoming friendship!

Off topic somewhat would you like cake ? ?

over a year ago

Northolt

"Think most of us are the same. It should be called 'the wish list'"

Looool true wish my no 1 guy on my hotlist was 27 at least rather than 23

over a year ago

"I thought my thread died loool xx Thank you to those that are jumping on board. Forum lurkers your welcome here too I was once one. Now I'm a forum newbie "

We won’t let it die welcome to the forum I’m glad you are posting x

By *aughty in TamworthMan
over a year ago

Tamworth

"Think most of us are the same. It should be called 'the wish list'

Looool true wish my no 1 guy on my hotlist was 27 at least rather than 23 "

any guy on your list is a lucky guy

over a year ago

Northolt

One more and that’s it

some where nuts !!!!

Looool mr tall

Cmon now !

Off topic somewhat would you like cake ? ? "

Yes troublesome strawberry cheese cake sent via Air mail would be lovely thank you xx

over a year ago

Northolt

"I thought my thread died loool xx Thank you to those that are jumping on board. Forum lurkers your welcome here too I was once one. Now I'm a forum newbie

We won’t let it die welcome to the forum I’m glad you are posting x"

Aww thank you Montana xx

over a year ago

Northolt

"Think most of us are the same. It should be called 'the wish list'

Looool true wish my no 1 guy on my hotlist was 27 at least rather than 23 any guy on your list is a lucky guy"

Aww thank you Mr in Tamworth xx

over a year ago

One more and that’s it

some where nuts !!!!

Looool mr tall

Cmon now !

Yes troublesome strawberry cheese cake sent via Air mail would be lovely thank you xx"

No joke that’s up there on my cake list good choice ! Can’t believe that worked !

I’ll get cracking tomorrow consider it a truce cake deal ?

Not troublesome your just good for a laugh you got cake out of it so I’d class you as winning this back and forth

over a year ago

Northolt

One more and that’s it

some where nuts !!!!

Looool mr tall

Cmon now !

Yes troublesome strawberry cheese cake sent via Air mail would be lovely thank you xx

No joke that’s up there on my cake list good choice ! Can’t believe that worked !

Not troublesome your just good for a laugh you got cake out of it so I’d class you as winning this back and forth "

Awww thank you I do like to laugh xx truce cake?? You didn't offend me only tried pulled my leg looool

over a year ago

One more and that’s it

some where nuts !!!!

Looool mr tall

Cmon now !

Not troublesome your just good for a laugh you got cake out of it so I’d class you as winning this back and forth

Awww thank you I do like to laugh xx truce cake?? You didn't offend me only tried pulled my leg looool"

That sounds like I attacked you Na course I get you where only having the laugh in the thread it’s good when there not taken to seriously

By *oungalpha20Man
over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

On my hotlist is this absolute gorgeous woman, but ain't in my age range. Gutted I can't message her.

over a year ago

"On my hotlist is this absolute gorgeous woman, but ain't in my age range. Gutted I can't message her. "

How far are you off ? Cause you can change your age then be honest to her about it so your not been deceitful

By *oungalpha20Man
over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

"On my hotlist is this absolute gorgeous woman, but ain't in my age range. Gutted I can't message her.

How far are you off ? Cause you can change your age then be honest to her about it so your not been deceitful"

8 years. Dont think I could do that, think the age range is there coz she might not like younger men.

By *hesblokeMan
over a year ago

Derbyshire village

"On my hotlist is this absolute gorgeous woman, but ain't in my age range. Gutted I can't message her.

How far are you off ? Cause you can change your age then be honest to her about it so your not been deceitful

8 years. Dont think I could do that, think the age range is there coz she might not like younger men."

Also it might freak her out slightly that you've kinda used deception to "slide into her DM's", as I believe the kids say.

over a year ago

Yeah two good points ! It doesn’t start it off on a good note ! Didn’t think that one through !

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"Definitely, there's some on there that I have purely so I can see any new stuff from them, wouldn't have a hope in hell of meeting them for various different reasons

I hear ya gurrl xx"

Somewhat of a wishlist so to speak as well

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Yes I do cause I’m shy

over a year ago

"Yes I do cause I’m shy "

Wouldn’t take you for the shy type!!

over a year ago

Northolt

One more and that’s it

some where nuts !!!!

Looool mr tall

Cmon now !

Awww thank you I do like to laugh xx truce cake?? You didn't offend me only tried pulled my leg looool

That sounds like I attacked you Na course I get you where only having the laugh in the thread it’s good when there not taken to seriously "

Yeah life is serious enough as it is

over a year ago

Northolt

"On my hotlist is this absolute gorgeous woman, but ain't in my age range. Gutted I can't message her. "

Awwww alpha xx big hug

over a year ago

One more and that’s it

some where nuts !!!!

Looool mr tall

Cmon now !

That sounds like I attacked you Na course I get you where only having the laugh in the thread it’s good when there not taken to seriously

Yeah life is serious enough as it is "

I warned you remember!

Na but it’s just good fun

over a year ago

Northolt

"Definitely, there's some on there that I have purely so I can see any new stuff from them, wouldn't have a hope in hell of meeting them for various different reasons

I hear ya gurrl xx

Somewhat of a wishlist so to speak as well "

Lool yeah mine is a hotlist and wishlist when it comes to some too xx

over a year ago

Northolt

"Yes I do cause I’m shy "

Loool me too I'm quite shy too more so on a meet than messaging with Someone xx

over a year ago

Hotlist has the stunners you hope to have enough courage one day to message lol

By *oungalpha20Man
over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

Awwww alpha xx big hug "

Thankyou op

over a year ago

Northolt

"Hotlist has the stunners you hope to have enough courage one day to message lol"

Loool I can understand that

Mine are either their too far location wise.

Too young for me or they give an aura that says I'll only see them once probably and thats it

over a year ago

"Hotlist has the stunners you hope to have enough courage one day to message lol

Too young for me or they give an aura that says I'll only see them once probably and thats it "

Not been cocky but the location dude was definitely aimed at me ! wait till the cake arrives

over a year ago

"Hotlist has the stunners you hope to have enough courage one day to message lol

Too young for me or they give an aura that says I'll only see them once probably and thats it "

I’d risk the trip to Northolt lol

over a year ago

Northolt

Too young for me or they give an aura that says I'll only see them once probably and thats it

Not been cocky but the location dude was definitely aimed at me ! wait till the cake arrives "

Loool was it, trust you to say that

over a year ago

Northolt

I’d risk the trip to Northolt lol "

Aww lol x

over a year ago

Not been cocky but the location dude was definitely aimed at me ! wait till the cake arrives

Loool was it, trust you to say that "

Imagine I was right ? Doubt it

But don’t ruin it for me

over a year ago

Northolt

But don’t ruin it for me "

Looool

By *ligible GentMan
over a year ago

Wilmslow

100%. Might be distance, or they aren’t interested in single guys, but definitely people on there I like to admire!

over a year ago

But don’t ruin it for me

Looool "

I do like how you carry urself on here !

Even tho ??? What did you say ! ? Oh yeah I can be troublesome if I wasn’t a little rambunctious it wouldn’t be as funny

over a year ago

"100%. Might be distance, or they aren’t interested in single guys, but definitely people on there I like to admire! "

Me as well ??? Na I’m buzzing mate it’s a running joke I have with OP

over a year ago

Northolt

But don’t ruin it for me

Looool

Even tho ??? What did you say ! ? Oh yeah I can be troublesome if I wasn’t a little rambunctious it wouldn’t be as funny "

Oh thank you

Don't worry there's a good kind of troublesome and a bad kind.

Yours is a good kind just for banter not to cause offence to people. Xx

over a year ago

But don’t ruin it for me

Looool

Even tho ??? What did you say ! ? Oh yeah I can be troublesome if I wasn’t a little rambunctious it wouldn’t be as funny

Oh thank you

Don't worry there's a good kind of troublesome and a bad kind.

Yours is a good kind just for banter not to cause offence to people. Xx"

Enough said I need bed soon ! It was good crack tho

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Definitely. They'll be on there because we enjoy their pictures, but the odds of actually meeting some of them is purely wishful thinking

LvM

over a year ago

Northolt

"Definitely. They'll be on there because we enjoy their pictures, but the odds of actually meeting some of them is purely wishful thinking

LvM"

Yeah understandable xx

By *nasuitMan
over a year ago

Ruislip

Yes the main purpose of the Hotlist is for perving and stalking. Most of these people I'm never going to contact due to distance, timing, preferences etc..

over a year ago

Northolt

"Yes the main purpose of the Hotlist is for perving and stalking. Most of these people I'm never going to contact due to distance, timing, preferences etc.."

That may be what the majority of us use it for but I don't doubt people haven't put their favourite meets on their hotlist.

The pictures can be a good reminder of that person or people cos absence can make the pussy wetter and possibly the dick harder too lool xx

By *nasuitMan
over a year ago

Ruislip

"Yes the main purpose of the Hotlist is for perving and stalking. Most of these people I'm never going to contact due to distance, timing, preferences etc..

That may be what the majority of us use it for but I don't doubt people haven't put their favourite meets on their hotlist.

The pictures can be a good reminder of that person or people cos absence can make the pussy wetter and possibly the dick harder too lool xx"

and yes there are a couple that I've previously met on there as well.

over a year ago

"Yes the main purpose of the Hotlist is for perving and stalking. Most of these people I'm never going to contact due to distance, timing, preferences etc..

The pictures can be a good reminder of that person or people cos absence can make the pussy wetter and possibly the dick harder too lool xx"

Keep going the way your going and some day you might make my very elite hotlist ! Definitely hotlist potential

over a year ago

Northolt

The pictures can be a good reminder of that person or people cos absence can make the pussy wetter and possibly the dick harder too lool xx

Keep going the way your going and some day you might make my very elite hotlist ! Definitely hotlist potential "

Loool I see xx

over a year ago

Haven’t we all

over a year ago

Northolt

"Haven’t we all "

Yes it seems so Jamie xx

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

We all need a wank bank

over a year ago

Northolt

"We all need a wank bank "

Loool dolly xxx I don't have one but I do think of the favourite one off my hotlist when I have the occasional rub

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"We all need a wank bank

Loool dolly xxx I don't have one but I do think of the favourite one off my hotlist when I have the occasional rub "

They must be a hottie then.

I had an ex who used to wank while watching himself in the mirror.. lol

over a year ago

Northolt

"We all need a wank bank

Loool dolly xxx I don't have one but I do think of the favourite one off my hotlist when I have the occasional rub

I had an ex who used to wank while watching himself in the mirror.. lol"

He is soooo cute and super local but he's wayy too young.

Now thats a never heard of, a man that watches himself wank in the mirror loool xx

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

Mine is made up of people who I would ultimately like to meet with, if time and circumstances allowed, even if there is distance involved as accommodating and travel is not a problem for me. It's a pity that we haven't got the option to see those who have us on their hotlist, as this would give us the opportunity to connect with someone who finds us attractive, but we might have overlooked.

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"We all need a wank bank

Now thats a never heard of, a man that watches himself wank in the mirror loool xx"

If they are on here they are never to young lol

over a year ago

Northolt

"We all need a wank bank

Now thats a never heard of, a man that watches himself wank in the mirror loool xx

If they are on here they are never to young lol "

Looool ha ha xxx

Post new Message to Thread