Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

E- harmony

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any of you guys and girls used this and what is your thoughts on it ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I'd never heard of it until this video went viral a few years back

https://youtu.be/mTTwcCVajAc

Sorry I know that doesn't help but I can't hear eharmony without thinking of that now

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I tried it a while back .... just because you pay it doesnt offer any better calibre of person than non paying sites. It’s also geared towards your preferences. It will only pair you with same preferences, you can’t just browse through profiles

For me it was a non starter - as was Match dot com and most of them are all linked to the same company so they collect data too!!

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

No its a dating app!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

On rip off they Britain they got mauled for bad service. Some customers who were on normal membership were being encouraged to upgrade to premier membership. When they found that they were’nt many people in their area they decided the membership in less than the 14 day cool down time and got charged a fee for leaving despite leaving before the time slot for leaving ends. The questionaire is apparrantly a joke that finds you your match. Questions like do you drink, yes or no, be aware if you join. I have no idea if match.com is bad or good, sorry.

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I once went on a date with a guy who spent all the time filling out the questionnaires only to find at the end of it he was apparently undateable because they couldn't suggest even one match.

Thats been my only brush with it; it's not marketed as the sort of site that will give me what I'm looking for.

Post new Message to Thread