Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Breast implants.

Jump to newest

By *ssexhampton OP   Man
over a year ago

Rayleigh

What a woman does with her own body is down to her I want to make that clear, I am not being judgemental. I have often wondered the reason women have their boobs enhanced, is it for themselves or to attract men?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

My sister had hers done for herself, nobody else.

I would hope that's the case for the majority.

By *ssexhampton OP   Man
over a year ago

Rayleigh

"My sister had hers done for herself, nobody else.

I would hope that's the case for the majority. "

Was it to make her feel more attractive and confident in her appearance?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had mine done after having children and losing the little I had. Didn't feel feminine at all and hated how I looked in the mirror. I saved every penny myself and was single when I had it done. No one came with me when I had the op done. Totally my own want and my decision.

Afterwards, I would show my female friends if they asked about it and wanted to see or feel etc, but not men. I've always dressed respectfuly most of the time rarely wearing low cut tops unless it's bloody hot weather. I've never been one to have them on show despite the pics on my profile.

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

For themselves, self esteem, medical reasons and so on.

Women do things for theirselves no matter their reasons.

Men think too highly of their selves to think women do things for them!

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

For some it's reconstruction, for others it helps their confidence. I'd have mine done if I could afford it and there was no pain. Why? Because I've gone saggy and I don't like the shape of my boobs, I've never liked their shape.

There are pressures, it's on here daily with threads asking who's got the "best boobs" etc. On the telly, in magazines, everywhere. A lot of it comes down to mental health too, when I'm in a good place I don't think much about it, when I'm down I look at everything about me with disgust

By *ssexhampton OP   Man
over a year ago

Rayleigh

"I had mine done after having children and losing the little I had. Didn't feel feminine at all and hated how I looked in the mirror. I saved every penny myself and was single when I had it done. No one came with me when I had the op done. Totally my own want and my decision.

Afterwards, I would show my female friends if they asked about it and wanted to see or feel etc, but not men. I've always dressed respectfuly most of the time rarely wearing low cut tops unless it's bloody hot weather. I've never been one to have them on show despite the pics on my profile. "

So a sort of inner confidence?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I had mine done after having children and losing the little I had. Didn't feel feminine at all and hated how I looked in the mirror. I saved every penny myself and was single when I had it done. No one came with me when I had the op done. Totally my own want and my decision.

Afterwards, I would show my female friends if they asked about it and wanted to see or feel etc, but not men. I've always dressed respectfuly most of the time rarely wearing low cut tops unless it's bloody hot weather. I've never been one to have them on show despite the pics on my profile.

"

Yes. I used to ring in sick because I didn't like how I looked in the mirror. I felt I look more like a man than a woman. I was very very slim at the time too which didn't help. I gained weight after as I was happier.

By *ssexhampton OP   Man
over a year ago

Rayleigh

"For themselves, self esteem, medical reasons and so on.

Men think too highly of their selves to think women do things for them! "

I know of women who have not done things for themselves, they have been pressurised by men to do certain things or look a certain way.

By *yrdsisWoman
over a year ago

Gleam Street

Friend 1: had hers done because she loathed her AA bra.. she's lovin life with the hubby of 22 years

Friend 2: hers are because she lost both to cancer....not breast cancer.. just.. vile cancer

By *ssexhampton OP   Man
over a year ago

Rayleigh

Yes. I used to ring in sick because I didn't like how I looked in the mirror. I felt I look more like a man than a woman. I was very very slim at the time too which didn't help. I gained weight after as I was happier. "

Thanks for your honesty.

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"My sister had hers done for herself, nobody else.

I would hope that's the case for the majority.

Was it to make her feel more attractive and confident in her appearance?"

She wanted feel more womanly and is very happy with them. They look very natural.

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I know of women who have not done things for themselves, they have been pressurised by men to do certain things or look a certain way. "

Then that is an abusive relationship!

By *ssexhampton OP   Man
over a year ago

Rayleigh

I know of women who have not done things for themselves, they have been pressurised by men to do certain things or look a certain way.

"

Yes,exactly my point. The question could also asks is the enhancement for themselves or someone else. Men and women are put under pressure to do certain things are act a certain way which is always a form of abuse.

By *ssexhampton OP   Man
over a year ago

Rayleigh

Yes,exactly my point. The question could also asks is the enhancement for themselves or someone else. Men and women are put under pressure to do certain things are act a certain way which is always a form of abuse. "

*and.

Post new Message to Thread