Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Poor girl

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone seen that report on sky about Katie? She was a beautiful model who's ex boyfriend had someone throw acid into her face and destroyed her looks .... They both had life in prison and I hope they rot there!! The brave girl has had many operations and has gone on national tv to talk about her experience .... What a brave girk she is.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i think its fucking disgusting and they should have acid thrown in there face. arghhhhhhhhhhh

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Has anyone seen that report on sky about Katie? She was a beautiful model who's ex boyfriend had someone throw acid into her face and destroyed her looks .... They both had life in prison and I hope they rot there!! The brave girl has had many operations and has gone on national tv to talk about her experience .... What a brave girk she is."

OMG - i heard a bit about that on the radio on the way here - bless her so. How DO you look in the mirror at yourself after that sort of episode

over a year ago

Makes you realise how lucky you are and how you shouldn't moan about how we feel awful about our big bums or lack of boobs etc etc etc and just be grateful xx xx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know ... we all have a moan about this and that but katie puts me to shame ... it was terrible to see on tv, it showed what happened on cctv. She saw the guy come towards her with a cup in his hand and she thought he was homeless, so she went into her bag to give him some money and he just threw the acid into her face ... grrrr!!!

over a year ago

Made me feel very sad and very angry.

I just don't understand the mentality behind it. Humans make me so sad somethimes

Post new Message to Thread