Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How to introduce yourself?

Jump to newest

By *mileTogether69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighton

Hi

Some advise please, I,m a single guy and fully get the " well there must something wrong with him" and " suspiciousness round single guys" from other Fab users.

For the most part it's just a few idiots who give us a bad rap.

Any pointers on as a fellow fabber whether single or couple how you would prefer to be contacted.

I ask because feel it's seems to be a fine line from sounding dull,or desperate or worse a sleazy creep.

After all the nature of this site is of adult nature, when is appropriate to hint on likes ,dislikes, and wants?

Hope this makes sense...

Thanks..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Sixteen *almost* identical dick pics, a picture of you on holiday but really far away and wearing sunglasses, and the text "I'm working in your area, FAF?

LvM

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

I tend to look at profile before reading a message! You photos would make me delete your message without even reading it !

Good luck tho op

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Others guys are not responsible for men not getting replies that is a cop out line so many use on here. In fact the idiots make the decent men stand out more.

Some women do get a lot of mail and it's harder to reply to them if you do .I have filters very tight so I actually don't get much mail and before I reply I look at a profile and if it is okay or appeals to me I will reply as long as it's not one of the faf etc messages. I also no longer feel like I have to answer every mail that I get I use to and it just means some will keep messaging even after you say no thanks.But in saying that there are a lot of decent sexy men on here as well who make fab a great place to meet people .

As for how long before you bring sexual context into a chat that all depends on the person you are talking to .It doesn't matter the nature of the site but someone who is incapable of holding a normal conversation and thinks just because I am on here I want to talk about sex and what I like or what I will do with them all the time is a turn off.If someone asks within in first few messages what I'm into etc I usually just stop the conversation.

Too many on here use this site when horny and expect others to play along with sex talk and pics then they disappear until horny again and try it again it was something I learned early on and no longer will participate in just for someone to get off to.

Everyone is different and that is just the way I run my profile there are plenty of women out there who will disagree with me and that is why fab can be so good there is someone for everyone on here if you take the time to find them .And yes it is a lot harder for men on here as the ratios are not in favour but it's not impossible either.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

That depends if you want a wet hole to stick your cock in or you want to swing.

There is a huge difference.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The idiots only give themselves a bad rap, they only speak for themselves. The fact you share the same sex as them is totally irrelevant.

over a year ago

Your comment on socials does mean you don’t understand the swinging scene at all, plus your images could do with a lot of improvement, better camera or get some one else to do your shots, people will look at your profile first before the message, and for me if you’d message our couples profile, it would just be deleted.

over a year ago

Im glad one female has admitted to not reading a profile but making a decision of the photo ok will read, photo not ok wont bother. Its what we men are accused of all the time, "read my profile first or you're blocked". Pffffff cant win on here.

over a year ago

"Im glad one female has admitted to not reading a profile but making a decision of the photo ok will read, photo not ok wont bother. Its what we men are accused of all the time, "read my profile first or you're blocked". Pffffff cant win on here."

That’s not the same though, you’re messaging a profile you’re interested in, she’s having a quick look at a profile to see if it’s worthy of a reply, if she’s not attracted to the photos, there’s no point going any further. Two very different things.

over a year ago

"Others guys are not responsible for men not getting replies that is a cop out line so many use on here. In fact the idiots make the decent men stand out more.

Some women do get a lot of mail and it's harder to reply to them if you do .I have filters very tight so I actually don't get much mail and before I reply I look at a profile and if it is okay or appeals to me I will reply as long as it's not one of the faf etc messages. I also no longer feel like I have to answer every mail that I get I use to and it just means some will keep messaging even after you say no thanks.But in saying that there are a lot of decent sexy men on here as well who make fab a great place to meet people .

As for how long before you bring sexual context into a chat that all depends on the person you are talking to .It doesn't matter the nature of the site but someone who is incapable of holding a normal conversation and thinks just because I am on here I want to talk about sex and what I like or what I will do with them all the time is a turn off.If someone asks within in first few messages what I'm into etc I usually just stop the conversation.

Too many on here use this site when horny and expect others to play along with sex talk and pics then they disappear until horny again and try it again it was something I learned early on and no longer will participate in just for someone to get off to.

Everyone is different and that is just the way I run my profile there are plenty of women out there who will disagree with me and that is why fab can be so good there is someone for everyone on here if you take the time to find them .And yes it is a lot harder for men on here as the ratios are not in favour but it's not impossible either. "

Couldn't agree with this more ^^^

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

Different people want to be approached in different ways. I can't speak for others, but for us, if somebody doesn't want yo know us socially and is only interested in us for sex then we're not interested. Therefore if the only banter somebody has is about sex then it won't go anywhere. Anybody who looks like they can't hold a conversation or only wants to talk about sex is not compatible with us.

You have made a comment in your profile about vanilla socials being boring. That immediately tells us we're not compatible.

That's just our perspective. Others will be different.

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

"Im glad one female has admitted to not reading a profile but making a decision of the photo ok will read, photo not ok wont bother. Its what we men are accused of all the time, "read my profile first or you're blocked". Pffffff cant win on here."

Well am honest if no attraction it not going to happen, no matter how good your bio is!!

By *rivateparts!Man
over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

"I tend to look at profile before reading a message! You photos would make me delete your message without even reading it !

Good luck tho op "

That's me buggered then

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

"I tend to look at profile before reading a message! You photos would make me delete your message without even reading it !

Good luck tho op

That's me buggered then "

Behave your on my hotlist

over a year ago

Bingo

By *rivateparts!Man
over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

Good luck tho op

That's me buggered then

Behave your on my hotlist "

Oofftt

over a year ago

Brighton

Good luck tho op "

ooohhh why ?

over a year ago

Brighton

"Others guys are not responsible for men not getting replies that is a cop out line so many use on here. In fact the idiots make the decent men stand out more.

Everyone is different and that is just the way I run my profile there are plenty of women out there who will disagree with me and that is why fab can be so good there is someone for everyone on here if you take the time to find them .And yes it is a lot harder for men on here as the ratios are not in favour but it's not impossible either. "

Great reply thanks for taking the time to do so.

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

Good luck tho op ooohhh why ?"

Why do you think they are good op??

over a year ago

Brighton

"That depends if you want a wet hole to stick your cock in or you want to swing.

There is a huge difference."

yep ...short but to the point.

over a year ago

Brighton

"Your comment on socials does mean you don’t understand the swinging scene at all, plus your images could do with a lot of improvement, better camera or get some one else to do your shots, people will look at your profile first before the message, and for me if you’d message our couples profile, it would just be deleted.

"

harsh but then understood. However bit awkward asking someone else to take photo and purpose as its not a subject you easily raise with vanilla folk.. but thanks for the advise.

over a year ago

Brighton

ha ha yes can empathise with that.

over a year ago

Brighton

"Different people want to be approached in different ways. I can't speak for others, but for us, if somebody doesn't want yo know us socially and is only interested in us for sex then we're not interested. Therefore if the only banter somebody has is about sex then it won't go anywhere. Anybody who looks like they can't hold a conversation or only wants to talk about sex is not compatible with us.

You have made a comment in your profile about vanilla socials being boring. That immediately tells us we're not compatible.

That's just our perspective. Others will be different."

over a year ago

"Your comment on socials does mean you don’t understand the swinging scene at all, plus your images could do with a lot of improvement, better camera or get some one else to do your shots, people will look at your profile first before the message, and for me if you’d message our couples profile, it would just be deleted.

harsh but then understood. However bit awkward asking someone else to take photo and purpose as its not a subject you easily raise with vanilla folk.. but thanks for the advise."

time delay and place your phone in a position that can capture you

Post new Message to Thread