Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Has fab helped?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Morning fabbers and fabettes

Because of covid no one has been meeting so people have been chatting more in the forums..

So do you think this has helped you be abit more confident for when you meet in the real world?

Have a sexy magical day x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

I can’t say it has helped my confidence as am a social butterfly anyway!

If it has helped you op then thats all that counts..

By *urora1912Woman
over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

Its helped me realise what I like and want to try.

Confident in the real world, but sex wise I really wasn't and being here has really opened my eyes as to the fun and enjoyment I can be having if I stop over thinking and just go for it.

Embracing the body I have and getting over the hang up's I have about it, has really helped being here, new found Confidence to love myself more

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Its helped me realise what I like and want to try.

Confident in the real world, but sex wise I really wasn't and being here has really opened my eyes as to the fun and enjoyment I can be having if I stop over thinking and just go for it.

Embracing the body I have and getting over the hang up's I have about it, has really helped being here, new found Confidence to love myself more "

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

I've never really been that confident as far as sex went to start off with, though it has given me some ideas of other things I would be interested in trying

over a year ago

I think for me it's given a natural break point to reassess things and put life back in perspective.

Fab and sex aren't everything and there's so much more to life to explore.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

In general since first joining 4 years ago it definitely has helped with self esteem and confidence.

I've always been very selective in who I choose to chat with though and the last year has reaffirmed my reasons for that as some people have struggled to maintain carefully crafted personas.

over a year ago

"I can’t say it has helped my confidence as am a social butterfly anyway!

If it has helped you op then thats all that counts.. "

Helped abit....hence the question x

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

Helped abit....hence the question x"

Then that’s good.. bite the bullet and enjoy your journey

over a year ago

Thinks it’s helped me out as before I wouldn’t come on the forums, but glade I have it’s been an eye opener for me in a good way

over a year ago

Then that’s good.. bite the bullet and enjoy your journey "

If it hasn't helped you...fine say so and move on...I think the forums have helped some people....enjoy your magical Saturday x

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

If it hasn't helped you...fine say so and move on...I think the forums have helped some people....enjoy your magical Saturday x"

Ehh am not saying it doesn’t help others.. jeesus was being supportive to you but hay ho off i go!!

over a year ago

If it hasn't helped you...fine say so and move on...I think the forums have helped some people....enjoy your magical Saturday x

Ehh am not saying it doesn’t help others.. jeesus was being supportive to you but hay ho off i go!!"

Sorry...I must of misread it...apologies x

over a year ago

Yes and no.

Is it like riding a bicycle.. someone say yes, please

over a year ago

"Yes and no.

Is it like riding the village bicycle.. someone say yes, please "

Yes

over a year ago

"Yes and no.

Is it like riding the village bicycle.. someone say yes, please

Yes "

Tak !

Phew.

over a year ago

No. I am more confused, scared, tentative, unsure frustrated.

I don’t know what online etiquette is in terms of communicating. I don’t know what the expectations are. I can’t make head nor tails of words that are easy to grasp in the real world. I can’t get a simple answer.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I really don't know if it has helped me but then if I was told a few years ago that I'd take pictures of myself in lingerie and put them up on a swingers site I would never have believed them so yes I suppose being on here has given me some bit of confidence.

In saying that though I don't believe a most of the compliments I get on here as a lot are said just to get you chatting to them .

over a year ago

No the forums haven't boosted my confidence for when I come to meet people. I am already comfortable chatting to people and have confidence in my ability to hold a conversation.

The forums have been a welcome distraction on times from the world around me. Much the same as when I play online scrabble with complete strangers.

NBVN x

over a year ago

It has definitely helped me regain my confidence after gaining weight. I didn't feel at all comfortable with how I look but have learned to embrace the body I have right now. My body may change in the future but I'm so much more happy with what I look like now.

Glad I came back

over a year ago

No. The forum isn't where I get my confidence from. I think people's answers to this question will depend on how big a part of their lives the forum plays. I get the impression that some are on here a hell of a lot.

over a year ago

It’s made me want this more. I’ve chatted to some great people and it’s certainly made me rethink what I want in life.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

No. I only really use it for entertainment/kill the boredom until I get fed up of it. It’s never affected my confidence.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"I think for me it's given a natural break point to reassess things and put life back in perspective.

Fab and sex aren't everything and there's so much more to life to explore. "

This for me.

I don’t particularly want to have “casual” sex ever again. It’s fun for awhile then it gets a wee bit soul destroying.

I think I will be one of those “here for the forums” types for quite some time now. I’ve had my fun, but I want more than “fun” in my future, I want something with meaning.

over a year ago

Made more motivated and open to new ideas to stay fit as gyms were shut.

over a year ago

"It has definitely helped me regain my confidence after gaining weight. I didn't feel at all comfortable with how I look but have learned to embrace the body I have right now. My body may change in the future but I'm so much more happy with what I look like now.

Glad I came back "

over a year ago

Fab has helped with my confidence, I had never taken a sexy pic of my body before joining here.

Its also made me realise that I'm allowed enjoy sex, allowed to want sex

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

Yes, I know what I can't have.

over a year ago

I met alot and went to alot of clubs before lockdown, so I would say no.

It has just been a pastime

By *wist my nipplesCouple
over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

The two things aren't really connected for me. I hang out in the forums to pass the time rather than for future meets

What about you, OP?

Mrs kf x

over a year ago

"The two things aren't really connected for me. I hang out in the forums to pass the time rather than for future meets

What about you, OP?

Mrs kf x"

Well the forums are the only place i chat to anyone during the lockdowns...couldn't go out so this was 1 of my only adult connections lol

over a year ago

"I met alot and went to alot of clubs before lockdown, so I would say no.

It has just been a pastime"

But has it helped keeping your conversation skills up-to-date?

over a year ago

"I think for me it's given a natural break point to reassess things and put life back in perspective.

Fab and sex aren't everything and there's so much more to life to explore.

This for me.

I don’t particularly want to have “casual” sex ever again. It’s fun for awhile then it gets a wee bit soul destroying.

I think I will be one of those “here for the forums” types for quite some time now. I’ve had my fun, but I want more than “fun” in my future, I want something with meaning."

Somewhere around the above for me. Hasn't helped confidence as it's different in RL than on the web. Has helped in damping down my 'highs' and, at the moment, I haven't gor the inclination for meeting. I do enjoy the forums and that's fine at the moment.

over a year ago

It has no bearing on me and who I am whatsoever.

It a place when people who enjoy the various forms of sex and pleasure come together and engage with each other. I do believe people over think this life!

over a year ago

"Morning fabbers and fabettes

Because of covid no one has been meeting so people have been chatting more in the forums..

So do you think this has helped you be abit more confident for when you meet in the real world?

Have a sexy magical day x"

Definitely not. Unless you’re one of the hardcore forumites, you’ll be lucky to even get a response from your replies or even your posts.

I’m very confident meeting people anyway, so only really pop on here when I’m bored

over a year ago

Definitely not. Unless you’re one of the hardcore forumites, you’ll be lucky to even get a response from your replies or even your posts.

I’m very confident meeting people anyway, so only really pop on here when I’m bored "

Hardcore Forumites?

Does such a thing really exist?

over a year ago

The opposite actually. Although chatting in the forums has been valuable as something to do and keep me entertained, not meeting regularly hads made me loose a lot of confidence. Putting on weight hadn't helped either. I probably need to start again and get a few meets under my belt to get my confidence back xx

over a year ago

I’m very confident meeting people anyway, so only really pop on here when I’m bored

Hardcore Forumites?

Does such a thing really exist?"

Of course. There are people who appear on every other post. I may pop on a few times a week and see them all the time on virtually any post I click on

Post new Message to Thread