Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

kids make you feel old

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My son sometime have to use a wheelchair and i said to him mummy is gonna have muscles like popeye with all this pushing and without a hint of sarcasm he said mummy who's popeye. Well the bus driver nearly died laughing. What has your kids said that aged you in an instant

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *o-jCouple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

Just read your profile , your bloody 27 , how do you think rest of us feel ....lol

By *o-jCouple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

Just read your profile , your bloody 27 , how do you think rest of us feel ....lol

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

It wasn't something my daughter said to me but to my mum when she about 5, she said ' Nan when you were a little girl was everything in black and white?'

over a year ago

Lol hey i feel old too esp when a man winks me i check his profile and if has shag a teenager lol

over a year ago

"It wasn't something my daughter said to me but to my mum when she about 5, she said ' Nan when you were a little girl was everything in black and white?' "

apparently i asked someone if they were a Roman slave when i was doing some homework on Romans lol can't remember it but its family joke and everyone tells me i did oops

Post new Message to Thread