FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Well thats not how it looked on the model!!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Bought a cute bra top thing of shein. Tried it on and there are breasts all over the place. The model had big boobs and hers remained contained. Looks like i’ll have to make a few modifications with the needle and thread. Boobs 1, bra top nil.

What have you bought that looked amazing in the sales pitch but disappointing in real life?

Or maybe you bought something that looked crap but was actually a hidden gem....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oooo I've just bought a summer dress from Shein. Wasn't holding out much hope and it's arrived and gorgeous!!

I feel all floaty and girly in it

My daughter did tell me to expect some ghastly cheap rag but it's so lovely

By *inister_SpinsterWoman
over a year ago

North West

"Bought a cute bra top thing of shein. Tried it on and there are breasts all over the place. The model had big boobs and hers remained contained. Looks like i’ll have to make a few modifications with the needle and thread. Boobs 1, bra top nil.

What have you bought that looked amazing in the sales pitch but disappointing in real life?

Or maybe you bought something that looked crap but was actually a hidden gem...."

Husbands, totally over rated.

over a year ago

"Bought a cute bra top thing of shein. Tried it on and there are breasts all over the place. The model had big boobs and hers remained contained. Looks like i’ll have to make a few modifications with the needle and thread. Boobs 1, bra top nil.

Or maybe you bought something that looked crap but was actually a hidden gem....

Husbands, totally over rated. "

I hear you! Send mine back, didn’t even get a refund, mind you, he wasn’t worth much anyway

over a year ago

Oh loads of stuff. Shopping online is nearly always a disaster for me because A. I'm a shortarse and B. My boobs are too small to fill the bust area of most dresses. I'm well acquainted with the returns process.

over a year ago

North West

I hear you! Send mine back, didn’t even get a refund, mind you, he wasn’t worth much anyway "

I tried 2, do not recommend.

over a year ago

Everything i ever wore! haha

But seriosly is kinda difficult even knowing what is best for me and my body shape. I kinda have to just buy something and pray its ok

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

I’ve brought bras from shien before and had the same problem,

Brought some summer clothes off one of those FB adds, took ages to arrive were so good I ordered again in different colours

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Pretty much everything I buy, I'm an odd shape.

over a year ago

I hear you! Send mine back, didn’t even get a refund, mind you, he wasn’t worth much anyway

I tried 2, do not recommend. "

Is it possible to give 0 stars?

over a year ago

"I’ve brought bras from shien before and had the same problem,

Brought some summer clothes off one of those FB adds, took ages to arrive were so good I ordered again in different colours "

Bras from shein are rubbish. Pretty lingerie for pics - awesome!

I’ve also had some lovely dresses from them

over a year ago

North West

Is it possible to give 0 stars? "

By the end I gave 0 f*cks, so I guess so

By *estman for the jobMan
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Recently bought a pink shirt in Debenhams only to see another 10 or more guys buy the same shirt

over a year ago

Is it possible to give 0 stars?

By the end I gave 0 f*cks, so I guess so "

Haha! Same

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Ohhh tell me about it. I went off to the post office this morning with so many parcels, returning loads of clothes that I'd ordered. Nothing looked right or fit right, it was either too big or too small or just looked crap. All I was after was some new sportswear, you'd think it would be easy.

Mrs

over a year ago

Oh i have to take photos of the stuff I get from shein so i can figure out how to wear them

Some are great, some (bras mostly) are a bit sketchy

over a year ago

I’ve just bought a beautiful dropped hem dress, waiting for the right time to wear it, though I’m sure it won’t look the same on me as it did online x

Post new Message to Thread