By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Season should be a good one judging by the charity shield , great 1st half

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Season should be a good one judging by the charity shield , great 1st half "
i must have the olympic fever quite badly as i switched over to watch freddie go for gold

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

"Season should be a good one judging by the charity shield , great 1st half i must have the olympic fever quite badly as i switched over to watch freddie go for gold "

Lol..the fever still raging!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Season should be a good one judging by the charity shield , great 1st half i must have the olympic fever quite badly as i switched over to watch freddie go for gold

Lol..the fever still raging! "

i was torn as i love footie.....but the fever got the better of me.....so OP Man city to win....?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Season should be a good one judging by the charity shield , great 1st half i must have the olympic fever quite badly as i switched over to watch freddie go for gold

Lol..the fever still raging! i was torn as i love footie.....but the fever got the better of me.....so OP Man city to win....? "

did he get gold then femme

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Lol..the fever still raging! i was torn as i love footie.....but the fever got the better of me.....so OP Man city to win....? did he get gold then femme "

not looking good at the minute

Post new Message to Thread