Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Name a position

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So today I learnt the mean of splitting the bamboo. Its a sexaul position starting in missionary where the the person being penatrated has one leg lifted up high to allow deeper penetration. WHO KNEW??? SO as everyday is a school day id like you all that are in the know to name a position and explain what it is

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

"So today I learnt the mean of splitting the bamboo. Its a sexaul position starting in missionary where the the person being penatrated has one leg lifted up high to allow deeper penetration. WHO KNEW??? SO as everyday is a school day id like you all that are in the know to name a position and explain what it is "
that's not the splitting bamboo position

over a year ago

"So today I learnt the mean of splitting the bamboo. Its a sexaul position starting in missionary where the the person being penatrated has one leg lifted up high to allow deeper penetration. WHO KNEW??? SO as everyday is a school day id like you all that are in the know to name a position and explain what it is that's not the splitting bamboo position "
oh that was how it was explained on another thread would u please enlighten me and others as to what it is??

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I remember many years ago Viz comic had their normal bizarre variety of one cell cartoons called "Favourit sex positions of the famous" I only remember one of them No64, Dickie Davis - the wheelbarrow. And a crap drawing illustrating that!

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

"So today I learnt the mean of splitting the bamboo. Its a sexaul position starting in missionary where the the person being penatrated has one leg lifted up high to allow deeper penetration. WHO KNEW??? SO as everyday is a school day id like you all that are in the know to name a position and explain what it is that's not the splitting bamboo position oh that was how it was explained on another thread would u please enlighten me and others as to what it is??"
the person being penetrated lays on there side , resting Thier head on Thier elbow and looking at the partner , the bottom leg is pointing straight down,the upper leg is lifted and pointing stretched out to the side ,the penetrator straddles the bottom leg and has easy access to the hole to be penetrated, it gives him complete control over the depth rhythm and can lean in to kiss too , best I can explain it , sorry if it's difficult to follow but this is my version of the splitting bamboo position

By *tephanjMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Goalkeeper

over a year ago

"So today I learnt the mean of splitting the bamboo. Its a sexaul position starting in missionary where the the person being penatrated has one leg lifted up high to allow deeper penetration. WHO KNEW??? SO as everyday is a school day id like you all that are in the know to name a position and explain what it is that's not the splitting bamboo position oh that was how it was explained on another thread would u please enlighten me and others as to what it is??the person being penetrated lays on there side , resting Thier head on Thier elbow and looking at the partner , the bottom leg is pointing straight down,the upper leg is lifted and pointing stretched out to the side ,the penetrator straddles the bottom leg and has easy access to the hole to be penetrated, it gives him complete control over the depth rhythm and can lean in to kiss too , best I can explain it , sorry if it's difficult to follow but this is my version of the splitting bamboo position "
thats fine and also one of my favourite positions

over a year ago

"Goalkeeper "
is that where u try to keep the balls out

over a year ago

Prone bone, but I think this one is pretty well known. The woman laid flat on her front legs together while he rides her on top from behind.

You can think of it like flat doggy, or like legs together missionary with her facing the wrong way I guess. Xx

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

I quite like being fucked intercrural

over a year ago

The not tonight honey, basically a large pillow or duvet is placed between her lady garden

over a year ago

The Blind Spot - touching and tasting all the right places while blindfolded.

over a year ago

Walkies- doggy style with a leather collar and lead.

over a year ago

Upside down

over a year ago

The Rodeo - a cowgirl only orgy.

Post new Message to Thread