Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dating

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Got a tinder date tonight. Any advice on getting to know people outside the swingers community?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Don’t send a cock pic first.

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Just be yourself

By *d4fun73Man
over a year ago

Shipley

"Got a tinder date tonight. Any advice on getting to know people outside the swingers community? "

Wow! Have you not had a date before?!

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

What do you mean? Where’s the date? Is it your first ever date? I need more info

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

If swinging is a big part of your life and you won't be giving it up, regardless of who you meet then I feel it's good to be honest with your date, so they know about you (and they might really like the idea).

Apart from that relax, enjoy yourself, listen to what they're saying, put your phone away and have a good time.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It's hundreds of years since I had a date . I'd say just chat about yourself, ask questions about them, try and establish areas of common interest, that sort of thing. I'm guessing it will be outside so take a warm jacket and wear layers so you can offer your coat if they get cold and win brownie points

Hope you have a good time

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ohhhh a date, where you going? Dinner date or a drink? Spill the beans

Nosey woman alert

over a year ago

"What do you mean? Where’s the date? Is it your first ever date? I need more info "
Going for a dog walk, and then to pub haha. Not my first date, just feel like she is very monogamous, and I'm not

over a year ago

"Ohhhh a date, where you going? Dinner date or a drink? Spill the beans

Nosey woman alert "

haha nice sit down meal at the end

over a year ago

"Ohhhh a date, where you going? Dinner date or a drink? Spill the beans

Nosey woman alert haha nice sit down meal at the end "

Dont have spaghetti bolognese, its messy, I'll be back for an update tomorrow

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"What do you mean? Where’s the date? Is it your first ever date? I need more info Going for a dog walk, and then to pub haha. Not my first date, just feel like she is very monogamous, and I'm not"

Ah right. I’d say chat and get to know each other. If it goes down that route then be honest, I’d rather that if it were me x

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

Chat, interact, be yourself. Try and think of some interesting questions that will get a conversation flowing rather than just yes/no answers.

Favourite holiday destination/food/films/ music/hobbies etc.

Find common links and expand on them.

Most of all enjoy it

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"What do you mean? Where’s the date? Is it your first ever date? I need more info Going for a dog walk, and then to pub haha. Not my first date, just feel like she is very monogamous, and I'm not"

If you think it could develop bring the subject up sooner rather than later I'd say. I'd rather know early on

over a year ago

Actually, shall we all come along with you, tell her we are ya friends, and the best fab friends you've ever had.... naked of course?

over a year ago

Cheers for all the tips, should be good fun, older women too which I've always wanted

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I have not been on a date for over 30years so am clueless.

over a year ago

"Actually, shall we all come along with you, tell her we are ya friends, and the best fab friends you've ever had.... naked of course?"
you can disguise yourselves as waiters

over a year ago

"Actually, shall we all come along with you, tell her we are ya friends, and the best fab friends you've ever had.... naked of course? you can disguise yourselves as waiters"

Happily, long as I get a tip

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

Also - be honest! If all you are looking for is a hook up/FWB but she is looking for a relationship just be up front. Otherwise things just get messy

over a year ago

"Actually, shall we all come along with you, tell her we are ya friends, and the best fab friends you've ever had.... naked of course? you can disguise yourselves as waiters

Happily, long as I get a tip "

only just the tip... dont you want the whole thing

over a year ago

"Got a tinder date tonight. Any advice on getting to know people outside the swingers community? "

Having recently had a non swinging date this very past weekend. Just be relaxed, ask open questions, find out about her, listen to hear, be funny in a nice yet cheeky way.

Turns out 4 hours flew by, found out we have more in common that we first thought. Second date on Saturday.

But saying that your on tinder so expecting something more on the first hook up.

over a year ago

"Actually, shall we all come along with you, tell her we are ya friends, and the best fab friends you've ever had.... naked of course? you can disguise yourselves as waiters

Happily, long as I get a tip only just the tip... dont you want the whole thing "

Its rude not to tip well

over a year ago

Just be very honest about your expectations, that way saves bad feelings and wasted time

over a year ago

Good luck to you

over a year ago

I'm hoping for something more long term but still want the possibility of meeting with people on here. She's yet to know my size

over a year ago

Hi OP

You have had great advice and I won't repeat or better that with my experience. But, I would encourage you to think about what it is that you want? Do you want a relationship? Do you want a swinging relationship? Do you just want a fwb or fb?

The reason I ask is because you mentioned that she may be looking for a monogamous relationship but you aren't looking for that. I already see you on different paths and therefore you need to be upfront and honest about the kind of relationship you are looking for.

I always appreciated honesty upfront and I gave that too, people appreciate that and it could save a lot of pain further down the road.

Anyway, have an awesome date and pop back to update us

NBVN x

By *d4fun73Man
over a year ago

Shipley

"I'm hoping for something more long term but still want the possibility of meeting with people on here. She's yet to know my size "

And that has to do with it?

Send her a cock pic then she's sure to fall in love with you lol

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I'm hoping for something more long term but still want the possibility of meeting with people on here. She's yet to know my size

Send her a cock pic then she's sure to fall in love with you lol "

Oh how times have changed since I dated!

over a year ago

Just be yourself

By *heMightySpud69Man
over a year ago

Milton keynes

"I'm hoping for something more long term but still want the possibility of meeting with people on here. She's yet to know my size

Send her a cock pic then she's sure to fall in love with you lol

Oh how times have changed since I dated! "

Only because you don't have to go to snappy snaps anymore

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

How is that going to work then?

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

A fair few years ago I decided that it was unethical for me to try to date outside of the swingers community.

I feel that if you’re basically opposed on something so intrinsic, then it’s unfair on both parties to go down that route. If she’s thinking monogamous then you’re already misleading her.

I’d say to be honest early on and give her the option to make her own choices. Don’t just use her as that’s really crappy behaviour.

Swinging isn’t about dicking people around, it’s about being honest and ethical to everyone involved, even if it’s one date

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I'm hoping for something more long term but still want the possibility of meeting with people on here. She's yet to know my size "

If I was dating now with a view to long term I'd make my hopes for a relationship clear on the first couple of dates. It saves too much upset from mismatched expectations.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Don’t send a cock pic first. "

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

"What do you mean? Where’s the date? Is it your first ever date? I need more info Going for a dog walk, and then to pub haha. Not my first date, just feel like she is very monogamous, and I'm not

Ah right. I’d say chat and get to know each other. If it goes down that route then be honest, I’d rather that if it were me x"

I agree be honest. If she is then, it wont work.

By *an4funMan
over a year ago

london

Splash some Brut 33 before you leave the house. The girls love it. Drop into a cemetery on the way for a nice bunch of flowers.

Good luck!

By *racy_JacksWoman
over a year ago

Derby

I found it worked for me to hint at things and get a sense of where he stood, eg by discussing monogamy in more of a philosophical way to gauge his reaction and then gradually made a couple of references to clubs. By the time I was totally upfront by about the 3rd date it wasn’t a surprise for him and was a non issue

He is more monogamous than me but open to things, I am also possibly open to monogamy. There’s a lot of ongoing open communication. If it’s a deal breaker then you have to make that clear early on

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

Don't shag other people on the first date. Some swingers may be fine with it but it doesn't usually go down well with most folks.

By *undayTarkaMan
over a year ago

South west

Know thar if you met her in a tinder there's a high chance you will fuck on the first date, Good luck

over a year ago

All good advice, having done the same.

It takes effort to explain motivation for a properly open relationship but it's worth it.

However, if they say they're looking for their soulmate, run for the hills.

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

"I have not been on a date for over 30years so am clueless."

It’s like riding a bike!

over a year ago

Date went swimmingly, 2nd one on the cards, if you want any further deats let me know

over a year ago

So you went dogging on your first date?

(Peter Kay fans will get the reference)

over a year ago

"Date went swimmingly, 2nd one on the cards, if you want any further deats let me know "

What did you have to eat? Any footsie under the table?

over a year ago

"What do you mean? Where’s the date? Is it your first ever date? I need more info "

To dispense advice or because you’re nosey?

over a year ago

"Date went swimmingly, 2nd one on the cards, if you want any further deats let me know "

Congratulations. I hope it’s the start of a fun adventure for both of you.

over a year ago

"Date went swimmingly, 2nd one on the cards, if you want any further deats let me know

What did you have to eat? Any footsie under the table?"

Thai. All PG.... a man never tells ey

over a year ago

"What do you mean? Where’s the date? Is it your first ever date? I need more info

To dispense advice or because you’re nosey? "

Oh god yes

over a year ago

2nd date was above expectations, on the same wavelength...

over a year ago

If you respect this lady why would you give any details?

Post new Message to Thread