Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Weird banter

Jump to newest

By *andsome Hand OP   Man
over a year ago

roundabout

A longterm partner and I had what is probably odd banter....

She used to profess her lust for my mum, about how my mum fancied her and howtheymet while I was out. It was hilarious but still....

As her mother had passed away I figured that was off limits. So I told her about how her dad enjoyed me bumming him and that his moustache really tickled parts of me.

I imagine if anyone had ever overheard us they'd have thought there was wiser eating grass and who knows maybe they'd be right.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

This isn't banter bit a weird reaction both within and to a dream

I dreamt the other night that I was giving someone anal, and it turned out to be a guy. My only reaction to that scenario was that it would now mean changing my answers on the the form next time I give blood....

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

"A longterm partner and I had what is probably odd banter....

She used to profess her lust for my mum, about how my mum fancied her and howtheymet while I was out. It was hilarious but still....

As her mother had passed away I figured that was off limits. So I told her about how her dad enjoyed me bumming him and that his moustache really tickled parts of me.

I imagine if anyone had ever overheard us they'd have thought there was wiser eating grass and who knows maybe they'd be right. "

I don't even know how to begin processing this.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

It's my love language .

With one he calls me his average girlfriend. Every time he's looking for something I ask if he's checked his anus. We have a running joke from when we met on Internet dating and another guy sent me a dick pic and claimed he had meant to send a picture of flowers so to this day I still get bought sunflowers as a "big dick" joke. When we first got together we used to joke about him having different girlfriends for each day of the week. I was Saturday girlfriend. It's funny because we're now poly.

With the other we regularly joke about killing the other off. I say it's because I've taken out life insurance on him. He on the other hand comes up with more and more elaborate ways of how he will dispose of my body. I 've also started to regularly refer to him as generic. Mostly because its funny how untrue it is. I also regularly joke that I'm just using him for his penis. He accepts this .

By *andsome Hand OP   Man
over a year ago

roundabout

"A longterm partner and I had what is probably odd banter....

I imagine if anyone had ever overheard us they'd have thought there was wiser eating grass and who knows maybe they'd be right.

I don't even know how to begin processing this. "

It all started from a 'your mum joke' I won't even go into the pet names we had for each other

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

My mum used to call my step-dad “dogs breath” and he used to call her “uggggggllllly” in a sing song way or “face ache”. That was their terms of endearment.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

We have all sorts of strange banter.

We over heard someone in the street years ago saying “shit on your leg”, so now we sometimes say that in a sing song voice.

I regularly make up and sing insulting songs to her such as about pissing in her shoe, digging in her ass as I have nothing to do and how she smells like cheese and biscuits.

We use a misheard phrase from GTA San Andreas instead of “asshole, my shit!” we say “asshole my shit!” followed up with “asshole your own shit!”.

Post new Message to Thread