Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Tv/Ts

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I find tv/ts girls very sexy and horny would love to meet up and try some first time fun, any advice on were to meet these beautiful girls or any girls willing to meet up with me ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Yes…don’t call them ignorant

By *irmingham_Sissy_MaidTV/TS
over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

"Yes…don’t call them ignorant "

Some pictures (not cock pics...) would be a start to see who you’re talking to. Then talk to them as you would with a woman?

over a year ago

Thanks that’s some good advice

By *arahtv2TV/TS
over a year ago

Weymouth

No photo = no chat in my book

over a year ago

I have pics on request

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"I have pics on request "

No indication you’re interested in the TV/TS community, so why would they request a picture from you ?

Also quite a few of TV/TS on here get plenty of interest on this site, so they don’t have to send a message, just reply to those they receive.

By *irmingham_Sissy_MaidTV/TS
over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

Yes but there’s nothing on your profile to attract someone to reply. I generally don’t speak to anyone without a picture unless their first message is amazing or they have lots of detailed info on interests etc on their profile.

over a year ago

"Yes but there’s nothing on your profile to attract someone to reply. I generally don’t speak to anyone without a picture unless their first message is amazing or they have lots of detailed info on interests etc on their profile. "
ok do it looks like I will have to make the first moves thanks for the advice

over a year ago

"I have pics on request

No indication you’re interested in the TV/TS community, so why would they request a picture from you ?

Also quite a few of TV/TS on here get plenty of interest on this site, so they don’t have to send a message, just reply to those they receive. "

ok looks like I nee to do some work thanks for the advice

By *mmaCD1029TV/TS
over a year ago

Bangor NI

"I have pics on request "

You could have the most amazing unique first message but if you don't have a profile pic and some pictures on your profile it's an automatic delete (sometimes block) in my book. Having them on request to me isn't something I would care about, it wouldnt get that far if the guy doesn't have some pics on his profile to go with his bio.

over a year ago

"I have pics on request

You could have the most amazing unique first message but if you don't have a profile pic and some pictures on your profile it's an automatic delete (sometimes block) in my book. Having them on request to me isn't something I would care about, it wouldnt get that far if the guy doesn't have some pics on his profile to go with his bio."

ok thanks for the advice and you look stunning

By *aulaxd2020TV/TS
over a year ago

dudley

"I find tv/ts girls very sexy and horny would love to meet up and try some first time fun, any advice on were to meet these beautiful girls or any girls willing to meet up with me ?"
my advice would be to get out in the real world and go to somewhere like pink punters In Milton Keynes or club that holds a tgirl/admirers day

over a year ago

The is for the advice looking for London and Essex area mainly

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You should change your interests and probably your sexuality.

Nothing on there states you are interested in tv/ts and that is the first thing most would look for.

By *amantha TSWoman
over a year ago

Swindon

Tick the TV/TS box in your "looking for" options would be a great place to start. You'll then start showing up when we do searches!

Also changing your sexuality would help, or at least be open with what your looking for in your bio.

But mainly treat us like humans. A lot of people objectify us as something to satisfy their desires, not as people who have needs themselves.

Good luck!

over a year ago

"Tick the TV/TS box in your "looking for" options would be a great place to start. You'll then start showing up when we do searches!

Also changing your sexuality would help, or at least be open with what your looking for in your bio.

But mainly treat us like humans. A lot of people objectify us as something to satisfy their desires, not as people who have needs themselves.

Thanks for the advice and kind words

Good luck!"

Post new Message to Thread