Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Thanks

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For fabbing my pic, FAF

I bet you ladies are very hesitant when it comes to fabbing a guys pic, will he suddenly message me thinking i want to meet him? It’s a nice pic that’s all, can’t i just fab it and leave it at that?

This was a constant battle with the mrs when she happened to fab a guys pic, even men who were 100s of miles away would message her asking to meet cause she fabbed his pic.

So ladies, are you cautious on whose pic you fab just in case it opens up a can of worms, usually if anyone fabs mine I’ll just fab some of theirs if there’s any in the public gallery.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Yes

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I used to be but now I have men blocked from messaging me. They probably think I'm the ultimate tease by fabbing their pics and not letting them message me .

By *aggy dollsCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

Even as a couple we dont really bother to fab a single guys pics, it saves on the hassle.

Mr H.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I used to be but now I have men blocked from messaging me. They probably think I'm the ultimate tease by fabbing their pics and not letting them message me . "

haha nice move

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nah. I fab lots of pics and videos, but I've got everybody blocked from messaging me at the moment. As far as I'm concerned, liking a pic or video is a compliment, not an invitation.

Post new Message to Thread