Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

bisexual (not jus another thread)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hi all im postin this after readin many other posts and after much deliberation have decided to change our profile. we are both now clearly statin that we are both bisexual and what we are looking for. i have read many posts in the forums bout bi men statin straight on profiles and wanted to show now in answer to all those that think its lying to do so.

lee was reluctant to advertise as bi because of things that happened to him as a child but now at the grand old age of 36 has decided that meetin men alone is not enuff and that me n sam want to meet bi cpls and singles male or female together. this is not an add i jus wanted to show all in forums that somtimes there are good reasons 4 sexuality to be displayed on the profile

there i said it

have fun all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

very sorry he suffered as a child and so pleased to read at 36 he is at peace with it.

may you have lots and lots of fun together xxx

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

Fair play to you LEE

Beating your demons isn't easy, still trying with mine.

I am sure you'll find your sex lived will improve xxx

Be safe xx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

All the best to you both, I hope it all goes really well xxxx

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

fair play to lee for getting to grips with what happened, i hope you both enjoy far more playmates than you might have in the past, good luck to you both

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

We both congratulate you Lee on being honest, I as a Bi male know the confusion and stigma that's associated being male, but there comes a time when we have to stand up and be ourselves, we're proud of you, and trust your confidence builds

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

jus to update lee is in no way unconfident or shy about it infact quite experienced jus only ever played that way alone lol but thx 4 ur replies

over a year ago

Welcome to the club mate room for loads more members xx

over a year ago

Always room for a nice "member"

over a year ago

"Always room for a nice "member" "

OMG can we not have one serious topic...

pmsl...

over a year ago

"Always room for a nice "member"

OMG can we not have one serious topic...

pmsl..."

I was bieng serious.

over a year ago

"Always room for a nice "member" "

What about two at the same time?

over a year ago

OOOOOO

well i aint greedy ya know.

over a year ago

"OOOOOO

well i aint greedy ya know. "

But hypothetically?

over a year ago

Oh well hypothetically....

Yerrrrrrrrr im greedy. lmao

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Oh well hypothetically....

Yerrrrrrrrr im greedy. lmao "

hypothetically arent we all???

over a year ago

I have watched this topic with interest and maybe cos I haven’t finished my first coffee or cos I’m only just awake here are my thoughts on it:

Ol from Bi 1 Get 1 Free says he knows the stigma of being a bi guy, and he is right . . .

When hubby first told me he “thought” he was bi I asked him why he had never done anything about it he replied with cos of what people would say. I thought at the time what a cop out! BUT ITS NOT I have since heard members of his family say some not very nice things about bi women never mind bi men - cos that would never happen in their family yeah right their youngest son and his wife are bi and so what if the family don’t like it ?? Its our lives and as long as we both play safe and are happy what’s the problem??

We still say hubby is curious cos he hasn’t done all the things he wants to do and because of this doesn’t feel he can say he is fully (is that the right word??) bi.

I have no fear he will leave me for a man anymore than he has the fear I will leave him for a woman cos for me I love the person he is not what sex he is although it does help when I want a good hard fucking

Until society learns that men who are bi or gay are not something we would wipe of our feet men will still say nope guv not me I would never dream of doing that.

To the guys who are secretly harbouring bi thoughts but don’t feel they can do anything about it cos society says its wrong well to them I say do what I did years ago (ok different reason but still the same reaction lol) f**k off, it's my life I aint pushing it on you so leave me alone if you don’t like it!!

Shona

x x x

Post new Message to Thread