Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Billie Eilish Bogue cover

Jump to newest

By *luebellRacer OP   Couple
over a year ago

Shropshire

She's in sone beautiful corsety, lingerie and latex gloves and stockings!

Reckon this will mean mainstream lingerie is about to jump on board?...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Shropshire

Bugger... Vogue

over a year ago

Shropshire

Fucks sake woman... don't post until you've finished your morning cuppa... excuse the spelling mistakes... you get the drift...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Saw this and she looked wow!

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

F&B loves a brogue. He’ll be disappointed when he realises you meant vogue.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Billie looks fantastic.

over a year ago

Bogeys

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I think she looks amazing & very classy

J x

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

People said similar with Harry Stiles’ cover.

The reality between fashion magazines/catwalks and the high street is measured in light years.

Sometimes these things are done just to elicit reaction and responses. I think that latex and corsetry is still considered fetish wear for most so it’s more about making Billy ‘edgy’ than making latex mainstream.

I’m not sure that I’m ready for Doris next door going down Asda in latex yet

over a year ago

"F&B loves a brogue. He’ll be disappointed when he realises you meant vogue. "

He should be in Oxfords not brogues

over a year ago

Wasn't that long ago she complained about being 'sexualised' because she wore a tank top.

Seems everyone has a price, let's hope she doesn't shit over her fans who look up to her as advocate for living alternative lifestyles

over a year ago

She looked amazing

over a year ago

"Wasn't that long ago she complained about being 'sexualised' because she wore a tank top.

Seems everyone has a price, let's hope she doesn't shit over her fans who look up to her as advocate for living alternative lifestyles "

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Wasn't that long ago she complained about being 'sexualised' because she wore a tank top.

Seems everyone has a price, let's hope she doesn't shit over her fans who look up to her as advocate for living alternative lifestyles "

A bit of fame and money and most peoples values quickly change

over a year ago

Shropshire

If you go to her Instagram you can see for yourself.

"I love these pictures and i loved doing this shoot. do whatever you want whenever you want. fuck everything else."

She chose the vision she wanted and I think it came out stunning.

over a year ago

Seems everyone has a price, let's hope she doesn't shit over her fans who look up to her as advocate for living alternative lifestyles

A bit of fame and money and most peoples values quickly change "

Yep it would seem so, forgetting the reasons they got there in the first place

over a year ago

"I love these pictures and i loved doing this shoot. do whatever you want whenever you want. fuck everything else."

She chose the vision she wanted and I think it came out stunning."

Just saying that she has made huge issues about being 'sexualised' and 'objectified' in the past...

over a year ago

Shropshire

Just saying that she has made huge issues about being 'sexualised' and 'objectified' in the past..."

I'd read the article. She was a child then, she turned 18 during a pandemic. This is her, taking control of what she wants to reveal. The article is an interesting read if you have 5/10 minutes.

I'm not a pop culture follower, but it came up on my timeline and it peaked my interest, the photos are beautiful.

over a year ago

Just saying that she has made huge issues about being 'sexualised' and 'objectified' in the past...

I'd read the article. She was a child then, she turned 18 during a pandemic. This is her, taking control of what she wants to reveal. The article is an interesting read if you have 5/10 minutes.

I'm not a pop culture follower, but it came up on my timeline and it peaked my interest, the photos are beautiful. "

Is there a link or is the article only in the actual magazine?

over a year ago

Shropshire

I'm not a pop culture follower, but it came up on my timeline and it peaked my interest, the photos are beautiful.

Is there a link or is the article only in the actual magazine? "

Just Google Billie Eilish it's about 4 hits down below Wikipedia

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

Yeah I thought she look awesome.

I hope they bring back gloves into fashion. I like to feel bougie and I always have chilly hands. Gloves seem to be the solution to everything

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I'm not a pop culture follower, but it came up on my timeline and it peaked my interest, the photos are beautiful. "

I read it, she sounds really confused and contradicts herself. She also told her fans they would never see her ink, but vogue got to photograph it, if the price was right I’m sure she’d have got her kit off , this is not her , this is the industry selling product

By *oolkoupleCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

She's wonderful. The interview is a must-read.

over a year ago

I read it, she sounds really confused and contradicts herself. She also told her fans they would never see her ink, but vogue got to photograph it, if the price was right I’m sure she’d have got her kit off , this is not her , this is the industry selling product "

Thank you, this was the point I was trying to make

over a year ago

I read it before I posted thank you and my opinion stands

over a year ago

Things like that have been main stream for a long time main stream shops are even re name stuff to sound less fet and stuff

Like pvc sex shops and stuff main stream clothing boutique = vinyl

over a year ago

Is there a link or is the article only in the actual magazine?

Just Google Billie Eilish it's about 4 hits down below Wikipedia "

over a year ago

Shropshire

I read it before I posted thank you and my opinion stands"

See em_clarkson post in Instagram. She makes the point better than I ever could.

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

She was compared to Cillian Murphy in a blonde wig and now I can’t unsee it

over a year ago

Just saying that she has made huge issues about being 'sexualised' and 'objectified' in the past..."

So are you saying women can be objectified depending on what they wear.

They are "asking to be leered at" is the sentiment I am getting here.

Women are allowed to wear what they want without fear of being objectified.

However, froma different stance, if I wore a vest and was sexualised when I was under 18 I would be pissed, but does that then mean I can never ever want to be seen as sexy?

Nothing to do with "she has a price" and everything to do with, her body....her choice. People are allowed to change their minds.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

So are you saying women can be objectified depending on what they wear.

They are "asking to be leered at" is the sentiment I am getting here.

Women are allowed to wear what they want without fear of being objectified.

However, froma different stance, if I wore a vest and was sexualised when I was under 18 I would be pissed, but does that then mean I can never ever want to be seen as sexy?

Nothing to do with "she has a price" and everything to do with, her body....her choice. People are allowed to change their minds."

Spot on.

And there's a whole load of difference between a teen being body shamed for her clothing choices (as she has been previously and to certain extent she is here too) and a young woman making her own choices about what she reveals or doesn't.

If she wants to go out with a piece of cheese on her head and a dress made out of oven gloves, that's fine by me.

over a year ago

I think she looks amazing, her choice in the past has been to cover up now it’s her choice to try something different, all her choice! She doesn’t need 5 minutes of fame or trying to sell herself because she’s already done so well at such a young age including the theme for a Bond movie , bloody good for her I say

over a year ago

She chose the vision she wanted and I think it came out stunning."

Totally this! the tag line on her cover is literally - whatever makes you feel good and i think thats always been her values

i wear lingerie when the feeling takes me , i could also get pissy for being sexualised just going about my life in normal clothes , they are not mutually exclusive positions to take

over a year ago

She's still very young and yet a global phenomenon. None of us know what that's like. Let her feel her way the same as all of us did.

As someone else said she complained of being sexualised when she was an actual child. Which I think is fair.

over a year ago

She’s allowed to have autonomy over her own body, and make her own decisions.

No one knows the reasons behind her choices, and honestly, no one has the right to know.

Equally, no one has the right to condemn of question her actions, she is her own woman and is showing that.

Women should be applauding that, not tearing her down.

over a year ago

She’s a gorgeous gorgeous girl

over a year ago

"She’s allowed to have autonomy over her own body, and make her own decisions.

No one knows the reasons behind her choices, and honestly, no one has the right to know.

Equally, no one has the right to condemn of question her actions, she is her own woman and is showing that.

Women should be applauding that, not tearing her down. "

i often find on here if you have an opinion once you are expected to conform to that narrow box for the remainder of eternity

never mind as humans we evolve, experiences change us, education changes us, age changes us, the mood we are in changes us, and many other variables

i can think one thing in the morning then question myself and go the opposite in the afternoon sometimes

over a year ago

"She’s allowed to have autonomy over her own body, and make her own decisions.

Women should be applauding that, not tearing her down.

i often find on here if you have an opinion once you are expected to conform to that narrow box for the remainder of eternity

never mind as humans we evolve, experiences change us, education changes us, age changes us, the mood we are in changes us, and many other variables

i can think one thing in the morning then question myself and go the opposite in the afternoon sometimes "

Exactly right.

I mean, who on here thinks like they did when they were 18/25/35 even?!

Post new Message to Thread