12% gain this weekend alone!

Great crypto for newbies!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It’s going to Mars!

12% gain this weekend alone!

Great crypto for newbies! "

It’s been slowly growing for a while. Ive got a few quid in it.

BCH is volatile but grows consistently. 22% growth this week I think.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/05/21 07:36:22]

over a year ago

Good week for Crypto after the dump a few weekend’s back. Think BTC has a better week than ETH personally but I hold both. To the moon! ??

Cowboy

By *ncubus X OP   Man
over a year ago

midlands - glasgow - islands

"Good week for Crypto after the dump a few weekend’s back. Think BTC has a better week than ETH personally but I hold both. To the moon! ??

Cowboy"

Pulled out of btc and traded for a few eth as it was performing better think both will gain well over summer

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Good week for Crypto after the dump a few weekend’s back. Think BTC has a better week than ETH personally but I hold both. To the moon! ??

Cowboy

Pulled out of btc and traded for a few eth as it was performing better think both will gain well over summer "

I cashed out on 13th and.have been drip feeding since 18th. Every time it surges it fails to hold as too many sellers like me! It’s becoming more predictable , when I cashed last on 13th I was only 2-3 days out

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Took some profit last week from my crypto holdings and some shares as well. I am now trying to trade by buying the dip and taking profits along the way. Obviously you can’t time the market but whilst you’ve made a decent profit it seems wise to minimise your potential losses as well.

If it dips again I’ll buy more but currently BTC has the majority of my money.

Also keep an eye on XRP and TRX I also hold and in the green

over a year ago

Great week for ETH! I imagine there will be a bit of a pull back or sideways movement as the whales cash in but I think we should see it hit $5k within 6 weeks. The exchanges are also going to make a fortune in the cycle so all of their tokens - BNB, Uni etc. Will probably also ride the rising tide.

By *MAsMan
over a year ago

NaughtyVille

XRP for a longterm investment but Dogecoin is rocketing daily.48p as we speak will hit the £1 by the end of the year perhaps before.I invested at 18p just over a month ago

over a year ago

"XRP for a longterm investment but Dogecoin is rocketing daily.48p as we speak will hit the £1 by the end of the year perhaps before.I invested at 18p just over a month ago"

Two incredibly risky investments. XRP largely dependent on outcome of SEC lawsuit and DOGE a law unto itself. Surely only pumping because Elon on SNL this week? Huge risks but massive rewards of late..

Post new Message to Thread