Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Being stalked

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi,

I’m being stalked by my ex bf using our old couples profile, it now states ‘man’ instead of couple. I managed to get profile changed before he hid the profile.

He sometimes drops me a text to say he knows what I’m doing which is none of his business.

Ive now blocked him on phone.

Anything fab could do to completely get rid of old profile as he has hidden our couples profile but know he is using this to stalk me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds like something to report to the people who run fab?

over a year ago

Definitely sounds like something to ask the admins about. Hope you get it sorted soon , it must be horrid

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Yeah, just contact Admin with the details and hopefully they'll be able to put a stop to it.

Good luck OP, nobody needs this x

over a year ago

If your concerns are troubling you report it to the police

over a year ago

I’ve had to do feedback via messaging site owners because he has hid our old profile.

It used to be a couples profile, I got fab to change it to man as we had broken up, he then hid profile.

He occasionally messages me to say he knows what I’m doing and not only that the friends on the profile don’t know they are being stalked by him too.

I’ve asked site owners to delete the profile.

over a year ago

"If your concerns are troubling you report it to the police "

What a horrid situation. If he persists after the profile has been removed, you’ll need to report it to the police so that they have a record of incidents. Nothing will come of it to begin with but they’ll have a record, at least, which may prove useful later should it escalate.

Good luck.

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

Have you blocked him on here, then he can’t see what your doing apart from anything you post in the forums

over a year ago

I know what it's like to be stalked on here and have someone say that kind of stuff. Plus more. really hope admin sort it out.

over a year ago

I don’t really want to add a status to say unfriend this profile as he’s stalking you on our old profile.

I’m not sure whether to take it to police because before him, I didn’t know fab existed and he added photos of me without my consent.

Now I’m on here of my own free will, in hindsight I shouldn’t have been so trusting but enjoying fab in my own way rather than what it was previously with him controlling the profile and messaging, with me having no access to the profile.

I now have my own freedom, my profile, just got a stalking ex bf, I’m sure I’m not alone and others have had stalkers too.

over a year ago

I can’t block him because he’s hidden the profile.

over a year ago

"I don’t really want to add a status to say unfriend this profile as he’s stalking you on our old profile.

I’m not sure whether to take it to police because before him, I didn’t know fab existed and he added photos of me without my consent.

Now I’m on here of my own free will, in hindsight I shouldn’t have been so trusting but enjoying fab in my own way rather than what it was previously with him controlling the profile and messaging, with me having no access to the profile.

I now have my own freedom, my profile, just got a stalking ex bf, I’m sure I’m not alone and others have had stalkers too. "

I imagine this type of controlling behaviour is not uncommon on here with the couple's profiles

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

My ex has stalked me for 5 years, this is one of the many places he has used to do so. My advice is keep a record of all contact - time, date, screenshots, etc. That way in case you ever do want to go to the police you have the evidence. Unfortunately I just kept blocking and changed my phone so lost years of potential evidence when I finally went to the police after 5 years.

over a year ago

"I can’t block him because he’s hidden the profile. "

Has he ever used the forums as you could counter block.

over a year ago

You can still block a hidden profile so maybe thats worth trying.

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

When you click on a profile and they have either blocked you or are hidden just click on “menu” and select “block”

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/05/21 00:25:53]

over a year ago

"I’ve had to do feedback via messaging site owners because he has hid our old profile.

It used to be a couples profile, I got fab to change it to man as we had broken up, he then hid profile.

He occasionally messages me to say he knows what I’m doing and not only that the friends on the profile don’t know they are being stalked by him too.

I’ve asked site owners to delete the profile. "

if you still have any of the messages you should be able to block him from there without the profile being unhidden, he then wont be able to view you

it doesnt stop him making new anonymous profiles though - after he is blocked maybe hide your profile for a short time and change the name on it before unhiding so he is unable to look you up by name from a new profile

over a year ago

"I can’t block him because he’s hidden the profile.

Has he ever used the forums as you could counter block. "

I don’t think he has, will check, thanks.

over a year ago

Are you able to send him a message here? I believe there’s a block button in the message thread."

You can block a hidden profile.

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

"When you click on a profile and they have either blocked you or are hidden just click on “menu” and select “block” "

Just gonna quote myself because it really is that easy

over a year ago

Are you able to send him a message here? I believe there’s a block button in the message thread.

You can block a hidden profile. "

How do I send a message to someone via the forum , the profile name is soulandseduce

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

[Removed by poster at 01/05/21 00:26:36]

over a year ago

"When you click on a profile and they have either blocked you or are hidden just click on “menu” and select “block”

Just gonna quote myself because it really is that easy "

Try this first.

over a year ago

"I know what it's like to be stalked on here and have someone say that kind of stuff. Plus more. really hope admin sort it out. "

Thanks So much PetiteWoman for showing me how to block a hidden profile, I didn’t know you could do that, has put me at ease.

over a year ago

"I know what it's like to be stalked on here and have someone say that kind of stuff. Plus more. really hope admin sort it out.

Thanks So much PetiteWoman for showing me how to block a hidden profile, I didn’t know you could do that, has put me at ease. "

Pleasure. Glad to help.

over a year ago

Good luck OP.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Please still consider reporting him to the police. They really do take these things seriously x

over a year ago

"I know what it's like to be stalked on here and have someone say that kind of stuff. Plus more. really hope admin sort it out.

Thanks So much PetiteWoman for showing me how to block a hidden profile, I didn’t know you could do that, has put me at ease.

Pleasure. Glad to help. "

What a star!!

Post new Message to Thread