Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Boris's mobile phone number

Jump to newest

By *ubal1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

In the last fifteen years that one of Boris's mobile phone numbers has allegedly been available within the public domain, not a single interesting fact has emerged about him.

His principle modes of communication are bound to have been highly encrypted; and it is likely that this number was probably a honey trap, simply to monitor who was bothering to look at it.

In a similar fashion to Bill Clinton, Boris is probably prone to priapism and all that that entails!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

And this last part comes as a surprise to whom, exactly?

I think a large part of BoJo's appeal is a tendency for Brits to like Characters, and BoJo gives the impression of being someone who'd be fun to go for a pint with.

Even if you'd have to count your fingers afterwards if he ever shook your hand....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm pretty certain the Home Office and security services would have been on the case years ago to ensure his personal number isn't online.

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Great Scott! I thought I recognised that voice when I misdialled for a pizza the other day!

He congratulated me on supporting small businesses during these hard times, randomly referred to Dominic Cummings as a traitorous wanker and said that he’d better ring off as he was presently having a spot of bother balancing the books on a recent flat refurbishment he had done….

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

Great Scott?!

Doc, is that you?

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Great Scott?!

Doc, is that you? "