Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Getting Verified???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi peeps, we are picture verified and we have met a woman from off here who picture verified her self yesterday but we still cant verify her? why is this can any one help?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

You have to be verified by other members before you can verify someone

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

thank you for your reply, the woman that we met is hasnt been verified by anyone as she has only met us, and we havent been verified as we have only met her. so how can we verify each other? seems a bit stupid that two partys have met yet we are unable to verify each other? x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"You have to be verified by other members before you can verify someone"

It's awkward if you're both newbies - but the systems in place to prevent fake verifications.

Best suggestion is meet someone already verified - even if just for a social - and then once they leave you a veri - you can verify her and she can respond!

Some may suggest trying to get verified on cam - but personally I always see this as a lazy option and it can be viewed as meaning nothing to those looking for face to face meets!

Good luck and enjoy!!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"thank you for your reply, the woman that we met is hasnt been verified by anyone as she has only met us, and we havent been verified as we have only met her. so how can we verify each other? seems a bit stupid that two partys have met yet we are unable to verify each other? x"

You can't, sorry. One of you needs to meet someone who has been verified, or get someone on webcam to verify you. Then you can sort it. But til then, nope.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ

I've met someone but neither of us are verified so how can we verify each other?

One of you needs to be verified in order to verify the other person. Your best bet is for the female to get verified by another member e.g. on cam

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ

I've met someone but neither of us are verified so how can we verify each other?

One of you needs to be verified in order to verify the other person. Your best bet is for the female to get verified by another member e.g. on cam "

Good save Rugby! lol

I was just typing 'Phonecall?' lol

Post new Message to Thread