Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Remember when....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

you’d go the pub on a saturday evening, leave around 11pm and head to a nightclub, which closed at 2am, then queue for an hour to get a taxi home?

Good times

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Nightclubs I went to certainly didn't shut at 2am

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

Member, Member Berries?

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

"you’d go the pub on a saturday evening, leave around 11pm and head to a nightclub, which closed at 2am, then queue for an hour to get a taxi home?

Good times "

I do. I remember going to the paradox, and even before that maccies to fill myself up and Manhattans to warm up. Then a night of dancing and being ignored, and then getting the night bus home

By *hesblokeMan
over a year ago

Derbyshire village

"Nightclubs I went to certainly didn't shut at 2am "

Definitely, then off to Chubby's in Sheffield for a kebab then try and find a taxi at 5am.

That was an awfully long time ago...

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

"you’d go the pub on a saturday evening, leave around 11pm and head to a nightclub, which closed at 2am, then queue for an hour to get a taxi home?

Good times "

Absolutely ! good times

over a year ago

"Nightclubs I went to certainly didn't shut at 2am "

051 was the main superclub in liverpool, but when it closed for the evening, Sunrise next door opened its doors till 6am, these days though, or before the lockdown, i’d meet up with friends early saturday afternoon and be home before midnight, just can’t do those all nighters anymore.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am long over those nights out, for me I am glad they are a very distant memory.

NBVN x

over a year ago

Good times

I do. I remember going to the paradox, and even before that maccies to fill myself up and Manhattans to warm up. Then a night of dancing and being ignored, and then getting the night bus home "

the night bus? i did that once..... ONCE!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

When my son went to night clubs i couldnt believe they arrived same time as i went home

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

"Nightclubs I went to certainly didn't shut at 2am

051 was the main superclub in liverpool, but when it closed for the evening, Sunrise next door opened its doors till 6am, these days though, or before the lockdown, i’d meet up with friends early saturday afternoon and be home before midnight, just can’t do those all nighters anymore. "

I got banned from the 051 for life! My girlfriend at the time had her drink spiked. Was in the toilets and wouldn’t let the bouncers or any of her friends in to help her. Only wanted me. I walked in and got threw out haha

over a year ago

Good times "

I miss that. I don't miss feeling rotten the next day though. I think my days of staying out until silly o'clock are done and dusted.

over a year ago

"When my son went to night clubs i couldnt believe they arrived same time as i went home"

yeap, my son wasn’t going out till close to 10pm, then would come home just after 7am

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

Good times

I do. I remember going to the paradox, and even before that maccies to fill myself up and Manhattans to warm up. Then a night of dancing and being ignored, and then getting the night bus home

the night bus? i did that once..... ONCE! "

The night bud was great!!! Pulled a few times on it

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

The best of times

over a year ago

051 was the main superclub in liverpool, but when it closed for the evening, Sunrise next door opened its doors till 6am, these days though, or before the lockdown, i’d meet up with friends early saturday afternoon and be home before midnight, just can’t do those all nighters anymore.

I got banned from the 051 for life! My girlfriend at the time had her drink spiked. Was in the toilets and wouldn’t let the bouncers or any of her friends in to help her. Only wanted me. I walked in and got threw out haha"

I got pushed down the stairs once as i was leaving, some numpty off his head was just lashing out at everyone around him, the bouncers took good care of him haha

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

I got banned from the 051 for life! My girlfriend at the time had her drink spiked. Was in the toilets and wouldn’t let the bouncers or any of her friends in to help her. Only wanted me. I walked in and got threw out haha

I got pushed down the stairs once as i was leaving, some numpty off his head was just lashing out at everyone around him, the bouncers took good care of him haha"

I discovered the Krazyhouse shortly afterwards. Much more fun in there and cheaper drinks haha

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Good times "

Good times indeed.

I still enjoy goung out dancing til the early hours

over a year ago

I can vaguely remember leaving Camden palace or Turnmills at around 7 am some mornings and catching the first train home

over a year ago

I got pushed down the stairs once as i was leaving, some numpty off his head was just lashing out at everyone around him, the bouncers took good care of him haha

I discovered the Krazyhouse shortly afterwards. Much more fun in there and cheaper drinks haha"

Krazyhouse was the place to end up, before it shut down, one night they put Pink Floyds Shine on you crazy diamonds at the end of the night to get people to leave, didn’t work, everyone was well loving it

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Good times "

I am wise as book my taxi in advance.

By *uskymotoMan
over a year ago

Cumbria

The crazy old days. I recall going out to the local nightclub in Keswick and waking up in a greenhouse in Carlisle 30 miles away. No idea what the hell happened that night or how i got there. It was the middle of June and woke up with the sun beating down on me between the grow bags of tomatoes at 7am Sunday morning. I had to walk around for half an hour before I saw a road name i recognised to work out where the hell i was.

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Pub gigs...been to so many over the years.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"Member, Member Berries?"

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Good times

I am wise as book my taxi in advance. "

We pre-booked my taxi driving uncle as teenagers. Guaranteed to get us home safe.

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

I discovered the Krazyhouse shortly afterwards. Much more fun in there and cheaper drinks haha

Krazyhouse was the place to end up, before it shut down, one night they put Pink Floyds Shine on you crazy diamonds at the end of the night to get people to leave, didn’t work, everyone was well loving it "

I’d start on the middle floor, then when I’d spent a fortune on buy one get one free drinks (my mate worked the bar lol) I’d go to K1 and enter the mosh pit. And by the end of the night I was in K3.

Miss that place. I stopped going about 2 weeks before that kid died falling down the elevator shaft. Although I did go shortly afterwards but it wasn’t the same

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

"The crazy old days. I recall going out to the local nightclub in Keswick and waking up in a greenhouse in Carlisle 30 miles away. No idea what the hell happened that night or how i got there. It was the middle of June and woke up with the sun beating down on me between the grow bags of tomatoes at 7am Sunday morning. I had to walk around for half an hour before I saw a road name i recognised to work out where the hell i was. "

Always the best nights when you’re in a different town lol

over a year ago

Krazyhouse was the place to end up, before it shut down, one night they put Pink Floyds Shine on you crazy diamonds at the end of the night to get people to leave, didn’t work, everyone was well loving it

I’d start on the middle floor, then when I’d spent a fortune on buy one get one free drinks (my mate worked the bar lol) I’d go to K1 and enter the mosh pit. And by the end of the night I was in K3.

Miss that place. I stopped going about 2 weeks before that kid died falling down the elevator shaft. Although I did go shortly afterwards but it wasn’t the same "

. i heard about that, i was there a few weeks before that happened, was quite a shock.

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

Miss that place. I stopped going about 2 weeks before that kid died falling down the elevator shaft. Although I did go shortly afterwards but it wasn’t the same . i heard about that, i was there a few weeks before that happened, was quite a shock."

We all knew about the lift lol

Apparently he was being an idiot messing around the lift. I can’t remember the story, someone once told me but it was a long time ago lol

Post new Message to Thread