Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Camming / watching men wank ?

Jump to newest

By *harlotteBigBoobs OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

Am i the only female who doesnt get anything from going on camera or watching men wank ?

Nothing wrong with it and each to there own i just dont get it.

Please tell me im not alone and im not just a boring sod x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

Was this a work zoom call or private?

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I don’t do cam at all I hate it. You’re definitely not the only one.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Am i the only female who doesnt get anything from going on camera or watching men wank ?

Please tell me im not alone and im not just a boring sod x"

best sex is mostly in the mind the build up the anticipation online sex can be great

over a year ago

Hull

"I don’t do cam at all I hate it. You’re definitely not the only one. "

Glad to hear im not alone

over a year ago

Hull

"Am i the only female who doesnt get anything from going on camera or watching men wank ?

Please tell me im not alone and im not just a boring sod x best sex is mostly in the mind the build up the anticipation online sex can be great "

Nah doesnt do anything for me

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Doesn't do anything for me either

over a year ago

Hull

"Doesn't do anything for me either"

So glad x

By *trkenitMan
over a year ago

Clovis

I find this thread interesting. Despite everyone's opinion there is obviously an audience for it or people wouldn't cam.

I have cammed with other females/couples who seem to enjoy the same thing. I figured we are just enjoying our sexuality.

over a year ago

Hull

"I find this thread interesting. Despite everyone's opinion there is obviously an audience for it or people wouldn't cam.

I have cammed with other females/couples who seem to enjoy the same thing. I figured we are just enjoying our sexuality. "

Like I said each to there own I just don't get the thrill from it I get so bored and feel awkward

over a year ago

"I find this thread interesting. Despite everyone's opinion there is obviously an audience for it or people wouldn't cam.

I have cammed with other females/couples who seem to enjoy the same thing. I figured we are just enjoying our sexuality.

Like I said each to there own I just don't get the thrill from it I get so bored and feel awkward"

What about watching men cutting their toe nails ?

over a year ago

I feel the same about cams in general... i find them abit cringey

By *lipy123TV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Like I said each to there own I just don't get the thrill from it I get so bored and feel awkward

What about watching men cutting their toe nails ? "

With a black and decker sanding disk

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I have cammed with other females/couples who seem to enjoy the same thing. I figured we are just enjoying our sexuality. "

Oh yes plenty people do it. That’s fine, it’s just not my thing. I have with a FWB I’d been seeing for years but wouldn’t in general. I find it awkward and cringe.

By *trkenitMan
over a year ago

Clovis

Ok, well when I cam I'm not going to be doing my hygiene routine online or eating a sandwich. I'm online to be sexual.

Like some woman get online and get ready from start to finish. Shower, apply make-up, get ready. I don't find this sexy at. Watching a woman get ready for work isn't a turn on for me, so I don't watch, but there some guys who enjoy this. Each there It is definitely an each to there own mentality.

over a year ago

What about watching men cutting their toe nails ?

With a black and decker sanding disk "

So manly

over a year ago

Get me hard and excited and I’ll tug it for you/yeah. Pm me

over a year ago

Its nearly always men who watch in the chatrooms i find due to the numbers of participants.

If people watch im ok but when they dont bother to converse then i do find that a bit off putting and will terminate in those situations.

Post new Message to Thread