Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bluebell woods

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So, sat in my bedroom before my shower and I have a beautiful picture of a woodland with bluebells and the sun rising.

I just want to be sat there serenely on a blanket taking in all the natural beauty of my surroundings.

Where would you like to be right at this moment? If you could be anywhere at all?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am cooking atm and that's my happy place.

over a year ago

I have a beautiful bluebell wood not far away where there is also a lot of wild garlic at this time of year. Amazing sight and smells. Otherwise I'd like to be on a beach I know in Andalusia where its almost warm enough now to go in the sea.

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

A soft white sandy Caribbean beach, gentle warm breeze blowing off the sea, clear blue sky, no one for miles around

over a year ago

"I have a beautiful bluebell wood not far away where there is also a lot of wild garlic at this time of year. Amazing sight and smells. Otherwise I'd like to be on a beach I know in Andalusia where its almost warm enough now to go in the sea. "

I love wild garlic

over a year ago

"I have a beautiful bluebell wood not far away where there is also a lot of wild garlic at this time of year. Amazing sight and smells. Otherwise I'd like to be on a beach I know in Andalusia where its almost warm enough now to go in the sea.

I love wild garlic "

I usually pick enough to make pesto, you've reminded me to make a visit this weekend..

over a year ago

If I’m honest on the corner of your bed as you undressed x

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

"A soft white sandy Caribbean beach, gentle warm breeze blowing off the sea, clear blue sky, no one for miles around "

Can i come?

over a year ago

Sipping tea on our favourite cafe in the harbour where we live. Watching the world go by. Chatting shit.

J

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I had a picnic at bluebell woods last week. Bluebells at the back and the water at the front it was bliss

By *ob Carpe DiemMan
over a year ago

Torquay

Stick to the path though, they don't take to being walked on

over a year ago

"So, sat in my bedroom before my shower and I have a beautiful picture of a woodland with bluebells and the sun rising.

I just want to be sat there serenely on a blanket taking in all the natural beauty of my surroundings.

Where would you like to be right at this moment? If you could be anywhere at all? "

I'd love to sit on a beach in sunny, warm place and drinking coctails.

Who'd join me?

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Back home listening to the waves crash against the rocks. Sitting on my terrace in the shade of Med pine trees. I wouldn’t mind if it was raining a little as the smell of the pine is a smell that resonates well with my memories.

Can’t wait to be able to travel.

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

"A soft white sandy Caribbean beach, gentle warm breeze blowing off the sea, clear blue sky, no one for miles around

Can i come?"

I will always make room for you on my towel

over a year ago

So many beautiful places and ideas. I'm loving the idea of the beach though. I could do with some wave therapy today

over a year ago

2 mins from our house, watching the sunrise on the beach

over a year ago

looking out across the field with a million chickens all clucking away, happy and running in the sun.

over a year ago

"So many beautiful places and ideas. I'm loving the idea of the beach though. I could do with some wave therapy today "

When and where we going?

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I want to be on a sunny beach, people watching behind my sunglasses and listening to the sounds of the sea.

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

Walking on a certain cliff path, feeling the wind in my hair and the ache in my legs, listening to the sound of the waves crashing below, watching the seagulls soar and swoop, and marvelling at the beauty of nature.

over a year ago

At Newhaven harbour in Edinburgh eating fish and chips

By *urora1912Woman
over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

Majorca walking along the beach

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Majorca walking along the beach "

Love Majorca.x

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

"

"

My partner is a whizz at making crocheted blankets, she has one on her profile. Check it out.

https://www.fabswingers.com/profile/devilandthebeast

It's sitting nicely at my place, on the bed.

She made another one as well, big enough for double bed sized one too, full of wavy lines that are made of various colours. I think you'd like it.

over a year ago

Walking along Venice beach

over a year ago

on a lounger by the pool abroad with a nice cold drink in hand, a podcast or audio book on my headphones, skin sizzling away and not a care in the world

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

[Removed by poster at 29/04/21 17:43:53]

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

"So, sat in my bedroom before my shower and I have a beautiful picture of a woodland with bluebells and the sun rising.

Where would you like to be right at this moment? If you could be anywhere at all? "

Your shower springs to mind, since you are (probably were) about to get in it.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Voulisma beach, Maria's bar at night... Feet in the warm water, the shooshhh as it washes over the pebbles, eating freshly cooked souvlaki and chips, sipping on an ice cold mythos, listening to the locals and the tumble of the dice and the clacking sound of the backgammon pieces as the cicadas chirrup away in the background... It can be a beautiful world.

over a year ago

"I want to be on a sunny beach, people watching behind my sunglasses and listening to the sounds of the sea."

My sunbed would be right next to yours

over a year ago

I think an amazing hike in the sun would be great today

By *nfin8yWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

Somewhere with water and mountains. I’d love to be in New Zealand, Milford Sound.

By *uffymayfairCouple
over a year ago

vera playa, Almeria

"I have a beautiful bluebell wood not far away where there is also a lot of wild garlic at this time of year. Amazing sight and smells. Otherwise I'd like to be on a beach I know in Andalusia where its almost warm enough now to go in the sea. "

It's been warm enough here today, which beach are you referring to. We are near Vera playa.

over a year ago

"Sipping tea on our favourite cafe in the harbour where we live. Watching the world go by. Chatting shit.

J "

Soon

Lu

over a year ago

I'm exactly where I want to be right now - at home in my bed with a coffee

over a year ago

"Walking on a certain cliff path, feeling the wind in my hair and the ache in my legs, listening to the sound of the waves crashing below, watching the seagulls soar and swoop, and marvelling at the beauty of nature. "

Rockies baby, Rockies! I’m going to hound you about it until you live that dream!!

over a year ago

"Somewhere with water and mountains. I’d love to be in New Zealand, Milford Sound. "

Wanaka, NZ. . Tranquil and sublime.

over a year ago

I’m sitting on a chair lift with my son, in our ski gear, sharing a Thermos of hot chocolate and stuffing our faces with Royce chocolates, biscuits and sweets, talking about how that last run went and where we’re going next.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/04/21 08:32:02]

over a year ago

Sitting right there with you x

over a year ago

I’d be right by the sea, somewhere warm. Looking at the waves at shore and enjoying the sun rise... with a cup of coffee in both my hands...

By *eoscanCouple
over a year ago

-

Quite honestly, anywhere without the need for a mask and social distancing...........even a countryside walk 2 days ago was like busy busy busy...

over a year ago

Where would you like to be right at this moment? If you could be anywhere at all?

I’d be right by the sea, somewhere warm. Looking at the waves at shore and enjoying the sun rise... with a cup of coffee in both my hands... "

2 cups of coffee then?

A caffeine kick by the sea

Post new Message to Thread