Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ts/Tv/Cd

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone know why this site’s policy is to group transvestites and x-dressers with transsexuals? I’m sure I’m not the only one who thinks this is odd

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uzie69xTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

"Anyone know why this site’s policy is to group transvestites and x-dressers with transsexuals? I’m sure I’m not the only one who thinks this is odd"

Says the guy who is not even Looking for TV/TS on his profile...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hard to define what stage everyone at or how thay feel

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Because there would be eleventymilllion different categories to choose between and even then some would get missed out.

This subject has been done to death and invariably causes fall outs and division rather than inclusion so its best left as it is and let folk read profiles to find out about the person rather than make assumptions.

over a year ago

"Because there would be eleventymilllion different categories to choose between and even then some would get missed out.

This subject has been done to death and invariably causes fall outs and division rather than inclusion so its best left as it is and let folk read profiles to find out about the person rather than make assumptions."

Fair enough - thanks. I wasn’t aware it had been discussed before.

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Anyone know why this site’s policy is to group transvestites and x-dressers with transsexuals? I’m sure I’m not the only one who thinks this is odd

Says the guy who is not even Looking for TV/TS on his profile..."

So?

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

"Because there would be eleventymilllion different categories to choose between and even then some would get missed out.

This subject has been done to death and invariably causes fall outs and division rather than inclusion so its best left as it is and let folk read profiles to find out about the person rather than make assumptions.

Fair enough - thanks. I wasn’t aware it had been discussed before. "

far too many times,

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Fair enough - thanks. I wasn’t aware it had been discussed before. "

As you spend time I the forums you will find very similar questions on various subjects asked quite often and the results are often the same.

You'll get used to it OP

I do wish some would remember that no question is a dumb question and that many won't know if it has been asked before so like you they are often just wanting to learn.

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

Fair enough - thanks. I wasn’t aware it had been discussed before.

As you spend time I the forums you will find very similar questions on various subjects asked quite often and the results are often the same.

You'll get used to it OP

I do wish some would remember that no question is a dumb question and that many won't know if it has been asked before so like you they are often just wanting to learn.

"

that may well be the case but after a while it gets very boring and rather mundane..im sorry but but all this does is open up a can of worms. this TV CD TS category has worked well for many years,so why change it.

over a year ago

"

You'll get used to it OP

"

Thanks - my sentiments exactly

over a year ago

Probably because of all these new types of sexuality people are inventing if they came up with categories for everyone there would be a huge list

over a year ago

Hey Mabel ,no label

over a year ago

"Probably because of all these new types of sexuality people are inventing if they came up with categories for everyone there would be a huge list "

Haha too true

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Search for and read the thousands of posts about this.

The current approach is correct. My medical history is private and very personal.

over a year ago

A person is a person , long as they nice and respectful and fun l dont care if their head's on backwards.we all can lead the lives we want ,be who we wanna be, up to the individual to release personal info .

By *amantha TSWoman
over a year ago

Swindon

I for one like the broad strokes approach used here, both on gender and sexuality. Other sites have really granular detail on this, and it's too complicated sometimes to decide where you fit in. Here it's quite simple to choose the best fit for you, but then elaborate on your profile. It's the second part that a lot of people tend to forget about, both in writing it and reading it!

Post new Message to Thread