Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Being a nice guy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

They moan about that most guys are dicks. Yet those are the guys who seem to get laid.

Maybe I should forget manners, respect, decency and just be a prick?

Seems those things get you no where

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asilyled1Man
over a year ago

ogmore valley

Manners and respect go a long way in all walks of life mate. Just be yourself

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

With all due respect it could be argued that a person who makes a woe is me why are women not falling at my feet simply because I'm polite? you all deserve the arseholes you attract type post could kind of take you off the 'nice/good guy' side of things... No one owes you anything just because you are nice and polite

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

I have thought about that a lot, but my best advice is to just be you, dont be swayed by those that you perceive to be bad boys or popular

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

"

They moan about that most guys are dicks. Yet those are the guys who seem to get laid.

Seems those things get you no where "

No don’t be a bad guy!!

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Stay nice x

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Nice guys finish last is an easy thing to fixate on when it’s not going your way OP. How do you know that the guys act in the way you describe on FAB?

Just chill and be patient.

over a year ago

The real bad boys are the nice guys the fake bad boys are all front

take rich franklin for example high school maths teacher all around polite guy

but in his spare time was a absolute killer in the cage

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hehe. Was just a thought guys. Unfortunately I'm always me, I don't think I could be a 'tough guy or a dick if I tried to be fair. Just an observation I've had. Seems bad guys seem to attract more than actual good guys.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

It's not that they don’t get you anywhere. They get you a long way with some and not with others, much like being a dick. There is more to it than just being a nice guy though.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

No.

Expecting sex for being a decent human being isn’t being a decent human being.

Being nice should be the default for everyone, thinking that being ‘nice’ is a way to get sex is predatory and creepy.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"

The guys I have sex with are not dicks. They are lovely and all have great manners.

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I think perhaps you’re choosing what you want to see OP. There are a lot of lovely men on fab and they seem to have an enjoyable time and I’m sure you can too

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Being nice should be standard x

over a year ago

"

No, you shouldn't. It's nice to be a nice with manners.

over a year ago

If your end goal is to get laid and you don’t have personal morals and sense of identity then I say go for it, treat them mean keep them keen attitude, then you will attract those who want this from a guy.

If this is not your natural persona then I say stop chasing the puss and let it come to you naturally because you connect

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

People seem to mistake "bad boy" with confidence. Generally, people find confidence attractive, rather than being bad.

I'm quite a nice person but it was only once I developed confidence ladies found me attractive. So if you're a nice bloke, keep being you, but show some confidence in yourself.

Mr KC

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

I don’t think the successful guys on here, actually had to change themselves to get meets, or strike up conversations with those they’re attracted to.

It’s difficult hiding your true self from others, eventually they’ll catch on that it’s an act. Be yourself it’s a lot easier

over a year ago

I mean I said please and thank you and she didn’t dropped her knickers, the world is so unfair BOOO HOOOOO!

WHAAAAAAAAHHHH WHAAAAAAAHHH!

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

"I mean I said please and thank you and she didn’t dropped her knickers, the world is so unfair BOOO HOOOOO!

WHAAAAAAAAHHHH WHAAAAAAAHHH!

"

My be she just didn’t have any on

over a year ago

Nice n polite at all times except...

The Bedroom...

Woman = lady in public a slut in the bedroom.

Man = gentleman in public a ln animal in the bedroom.

Just saying as my long suffering ex used to say.. harder you animal lol

over a year ago

"

what make you think this? unless you have a tangible proof, you have as much chance to meet someone just like any dicks! honestly don't otherthink about it just be patient. And don't try to understand why women would chose a guy from the another one. she might chose dicks one day then you next!! they are a mystery

over a year ago

"Nice n polite at all times except...

The Bedroom...

Woman = lady in public a slut in the bedroom.

Man = gentleman in public a ln animal in the bedroom.

Just saying as my long suffering ex used to say.. harder you animal lol"

What if I want to be an animal?

over a year ago

What makes you think the bad blokes are getting laid and not the nice ones?

over a year ago

At the moment even the bad boys aren’t getting sex been two half years for me prepared to wait a bit longer till restrictions lifted First Lady is going to look like the marshmallow guy out ghostbusters lol

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

Being nice to get somewhere with women is not being nice, that's being creepy.

Be kind and respectful because that's who you are, but also realise you have to be more than 'just' nice. If there is nothing else that defines you, you are going to struggle as being nice is the bear minimum that people expect. We should all be nice.

What the dicks often have is confidence, assertiveness and a stone to get what they want which is all highly attractive.

You can have those without being a dick, but you have to look out for yourself more and stop doing everything to please others at the expense of yourself (which is weekday most nice guys do - I know, as I was one).

I'd recommend reading 'No More Mr Nice Guy'

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I'll stick to being a nice guy thanks.

Being nice doesn't mean I'm no good in the bedroom.

In fact - I'd say the opposite, because I'll considerate their enjoyment as well as my own.

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

"Being nice to get somewhere with women is not being nice, that's being creepy.

Be kind and respectful because that's who you are, but also realise you have to be more than 'just' nice. If there is nothing else that defines you, you are going to struggle as being nice is the bear minimum that people expect. We should all be nice.

What the dicks often have is confidence, assertiveness and a stone to get what they want which is all highly attractive.

You can have those without being a dick, but you have to look out for yourself more and stop doing everything to please others at the expense of yourself (which is weekday most nice guys do - I know, as I was one).

I'd recommend reading 'No More Mr Nice Guy'"

Sorry, they don't have a 'stone', they have a 'drive' to get what they want.

Stupid auto carrot.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Arrogance and rudeness is not something I have ever found attractive so no the 'bad boys' have never appealed to me .In saying that I'm not going to shag someone just because they are nice either there has to be that spark between us for me to want to have sex with someone.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"

Do you truly believe this?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I'll stick to being a nice guy thanks.

Being nice doesn't mean I'm no good in the bedroom.

In fact - I'd say the opposite, because I'll considerate their enjoyment as well as my own. "

Absolutely - well said.

Sadly, some people do genuinely believe being "nice" (whatever that means for each one of them) means they are entitled to something.

To me, being respectful, civil and friendly is kind of the base level requirement to engage, not just on Fabs but generally in life.

To the OP: I hear your frustration and empathise with you but, and I really mean this in the nicest possible way, your profile to me suggest it is all about cock. And for most women it is not.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Call me old fashioned but I like nice guys x

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

"With all due respect it could be argued that a person who makes a woe is me why are women not falling at my feet simply because I'm polite? you all deserve the arseholes you attract type post could kind of take you off the 'nice/good guy' side of things... No one owes you anything just because you are nice and polite "

So well said!

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

"

What's your evidence that dicks are getting laid?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

What's your evidence that dicks are getting laid?"

That made me chuckle...

over a year ago

You see women will all say they like nice guys etc blah blah.

But if your that guy that's always available they will friend zone you and then you ain't getting into them simple as that.

Woman can deny it , sat I'm right etc but I've been there and I know being nice you do finish last. The wanker with the loud mouth will be banging her while your waiting for a reply to your text and she will keep you waiting.

When a guy works work how women behave they hate him because they know the game won't work and that guy will just walk away without a care.

Fact. Women like bad guys on TV and in movies. They love a bit of menace and a rebel who goes by his rules.

They more you chase they further they move away. Women hate me because I call out their behaviour and see through their games and if that makes me a bad guy for doing so good.

It just means I cut out the crap, save my time and energy on its buts and flaky games they play.

Not saying you should bea complete a hole just don't be fooled and sucked into being friend zoned and left on the bench waiting to playe while the rest of the team are breaking Hera new one.

As I say. women don't like a guy who knows the game and walks away from it.

By *errysMan
over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

Some time ago i had the same thoughts so i put up a "harsh" profile and sent a couple of "harsh" messages.

I got replies but i didnt have anything to back it up so to speak.

But i learned my lesson lol.

over a year ago

That Nora. Loves a wrong'n

over a year ago

You can be the nicest most polite person in the world but if someone is not attracted to you sexually....

They won’t have sex with you.... it’s that simple...

So just be yourself at all times....

By *andsome HandMan
over a year ago

roundabout

[Removed by poster at 29/04/21 14:36:52]

By *andsome HandMan
over a year ago

roundabout

Just be yourself, better to be authentic than posturing.

over a year ago

Agree be yourself, I’d much rather be myself and fail than put on an act tbh....something I’m demonstrating completely

By *harisajidanWoman
over a year ago

london

"No.

Expecting sex for being a decent human being isn’t being a decent human being.

Being nice should be the default for everyone, thinking that being ‘nice’ is a way to get sex is predatory and creepy.

"

Ding ding ding!

Don’t fall for the “nice guy” Line. Also, this has that movie “A promising Young Woman” written all over it.

By *oungalpha20Man
over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

Manners-respect-decency

Rudness-disrespect-indecency

Which 3 would you like to be described op?

Isn't all about being the "bad guy"

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"That Nora. Loves a wrong'n "

She actually doesn’t lol. Which is why she rarely meets! She’s trying to find a good un!

over a year ago

Fucking hell...

Been off fab for 18 months and come back to see the same shite being spouted.

1. "I'm a good guy" plea. Fucking grow up. Any bloke who has to stress they are good, decent, respectful is missing the point. No one is going to put in their profile "I'm an absolute arsehole but I fuck like ten men and you'd be lucky to meet me"

2. "Women like a bad boy" - Women like what they like, saying they like a particular character trait somehow absolves you of responsibility?

You make your own luck on fab.

Blaming other men or blaming women is a cop out. Own your shit.

I rarely rant but this sort of thread boils my piss...

over a year ago

"With all due respect it could be argued that a person who makes a woe is me why are women not falling at my feet simply because I'm polite? you all deserve the arseholes you attract type post could kind of take you off the 'nice/good guy' side of things... No one owes you anything just because you are nice and polite "
this

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"That Nora. Loves a wrong'n

She actually doesn’t lol. Which is why she rarely meets! She’s trying to find a good un! "

Invite me round and I'll help you find one.

By *oungalpha20Man
over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

"Fucking hell...

1. "I'm a good guy" plea. Fucking grow up. Any bloke who has to stress they are good, decent, respectful is missing the point. No one is going to put in their profile "I'm an absolute arsehole but I fuck like ten men and you'd be lucky to meet me"

2. "Women like a bad boy" - Women like what they like, saying they like a particular character trait somehow absolves you of responsibility?

I rarely rant but this sort of thread boils my piss..."

Same old pish eh? Never ending topic

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 29/04/21 16:58:01]

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

She actually doesn’t lol. Which is why she rarely meets! She’s trying to find a good un!

Invite me round and I'll help you find one. "

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

If you have to constantly remind others that you are a nice guy or genuine or a gentleman then unfortunately you are none of the above.

Actions always speak louder than words and being a gentleman doesn't mean being a sychophant. You should have an opinion of your own but be able to express it in a polite and mannerly way.

All too often people think that being nice means blowing more smoke up someone's behind than the last person.

On the flip side being a bad boy often involves role playing and quite often they are lambs in wolves clothing.

Nice guys don't always finish last but sometimes they let others cross the finish line ahead of them.

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

Manners maketh man.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

She actually doesn’t lol. Which is why she rarely meets! She’s trying to find a good un! "

Echo this!

over a year ago

Be yourself. Be honest. Don't try to be what you think someone wants. You don't know who's getting the women. I've learned that what you see in the open is not what each individual is like in private. Show yourself as a hole person not just a cock.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Be yourself. Be honest. Don't try to be what you think someone wants. You don't know who's getting the women. I've learned that what you see in the open is not what each individual is like in private. Show yourself as a hole person not just a cock."
.hey sexy xxx

over a year ago

I would rather be a good guy and appreciated when I found the right people. Than an asshat.

Don’t sweat the small stuff. And of course there is still a global pandemic. The adage good guys come last is horseshit. We know some absolutely lovely guys through fab that we are happy to play with. The fucktards just go straight in our blocklist bin

J

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Please stay polite and well mannered.

I've had nothing but the opposite in my inbox recently.

over a year ago

Be nice and respectful but remember life isn't all sunshine and rainbows, at times you have to be bad. Those are the rules of the streets.

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

The over confident dicks don't tend to have many long lasting relationships, but yeah they do get laid far more often than 'nice guys' and leave a trail of broken hearts in their wake. It is what it is.

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

"Fucking hell...

By *lirty-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bexley

"

Are they really the ones who get laid or just the ones who brag a lot?

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Fucking hell...

And breath

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Fucking hell...

I rarely rant but this sort of thread boils my piss...

And breath "

*breathe

over a year ago

"Be yourself. Be honest. Don't try to be what you think someone wants. You don't know who's getting the women. I've learned that what you see in the open is not what each individual is like in private. Show yourself as a hole person not just a cock..hey sexy xxx"

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Be yourself. Be honest. Don't try to be what you think someone wants. You don't know who's getting the women. I've learned that what you see in the open is not what each individual is like in private. Show yourself as a hole person not just a cock..hey sexy xxx

"

Xxxxx

By *oungalpha20Man
over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

You tend to find those who say nice guys don't get anywhere crap, have no confidence or are just weak. Guys try too hard to be nice. If you stopped trying so much and go with the flow you'll soon find your confidence

By *i man oxMan
over a year ago

Thame

Be patient.. don't whinge... keep on trying -))

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"

Try being a prick and report back to let us know how the experiment works.

My guess is that you won't get laid either, but it would be good to find out scientifically

By *asilyled1Man
over a year ago

ogmore valley

"You tend to find those who say nice guys don't get anywhere crap, have no confidence or are just weak. Guys try too hard to be nice. If you stopped trying so much and go with the flow you'll soon find your confidence "

Why are they weak???

over a year ago

You do have a nice prick

So follow your heart

By *oungalpha20Man
over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

"You tend to find those who say nice guys don't get anywhere crap, have no confidence or are just weak. Guys try too hard to be nice. If you stopped trying so much and go with the flow you'll soon find your confidence

Why are they weak???"

Because you see guys try too hard to be overly nice, to the point it may come across as weird or creepy. Desperation to prove their a nice guy. Desperation is weak.

By *asilyled1Man
over a year ago

ogmore valley

"You tend to find those who say nice guys don't get anywhere crap, have no confidence or are just weak. Guys try too hard to be nice. If you stopped trying so much and go with the flow you'll soon find your confidence

Why are they weak???

Because you see guys try too hard to be overly nice, to the point it may come across as weird or creepy. Desperation to prove their a nice guy. Desperation is weak."

Right

By *100Man
over a year ago

Essex

Why are they weak???

Because you see guys try too hard to be overly nice, to the point it may come across as weird or creepy. Desperation to prove their a nice guy. Desperation is weak.

Right "

So a shut up and bend over approach should get better results

over a year ago

Fab is a journey ..not a race.

Quality over quantity.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its all a load of bollocks i only meet nice, respectful and decent guys. You dont sound decent with your wbining oo

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

Why are they weak???

Right

So a shut up and bend over approach should get better results "

It will get results, some may like it, others like myself may choose to ignore or block.

By *hocCock1Man
over a year ago

London

Be a gentleman always, except when in the bedroom

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

In theory OP not many people are getting laid at the moment, except happy couples.

Not sure where you get your 'statistics' from?

Post new Message to Thread