Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

One min is daddies next unicorns

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im guessing the lockdown has well and truly fucked with a lot of women's heads.

One minute some if you want daddies but now the new trend is you wanna be our uni-fecking-corns

What shit is that about?

What's next 'will you be my peppa pig'?

Jeez

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

"Im guessing the lockdown has well and truly fucked with a lot of women's heads.

One minute some if you want daddies but now the new trend is you wanna be our uni-fecking-corns

What shit is that about?

Jeez "

Mmmm bacon

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They are terms that are widely used, not everyone likes them and that's okay. No need to shame anyone for it though OP.

over a year ago

are you okay OP?

how does it affect you, what someone else is looking for? Whether that be a 'daddy', now playing as a unicorn, or something else entirely?

if you don't like what people are doing, you can block so you don't see it.

but live and let live ey? P.

over a year ago

"Im guessing the lockdown has well and truly fucked with a lot of women's heads.

What shit is that about?

Jeez

Mmmm bacon "

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

What shit is that about?

Jeez

Mmmm bacon "

Hahaha

over a year ago

Splish Splash Splosh Splish

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

What shit is that about?

Jeez "

Well now you mention it I'm into DDlg and I happily play with a couple, I have been asked to dress as a pig by someone on here. Maybe if I got to be Peppa pig I may have said yes, she's got attitude that pig has

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

"Splish Splash Splosh Splish"

You must wear your boots!

over a year ago

"Splish Splash Splosh Splish

You must wear your boots!"

I do have wellies somewhere

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/04/21 16:15:12]

over a year ago

What shit is that about?

Jeez

Well now you mention it I'm into DDlg and I happily play with a couple, I have been asked to dress as a pig by someone on here. Maybe if I got to be Peppa pig I may have said yes, she's got attitude that pig has "

Bahahahaha snap Frida! Except not the pig part. However i was asked today if I'd bottle my farts for someone. Rather than shame them, I politely said no. Funny how people can still be polite when it concerns things they aren't into. Who knew? 0

But aye.. A DDlg / D/s / cnc-loving, unicorn-ing whore over here. However no intention to start playing as peppa. She could however come and role play as a bacon sarnie for me. Ta P.

over a year ago

Think the op fell in a muddy puddle? He's gone rather quiet...

over a year ago

I'm not sure that it's only women who have had their heads messed with by covid. Neither of the things you compalin about are new.

I know when we joined fab first about 5 years ago we were looking for a unicorn. We wanted a single woman who would fuck both of us. That's a unicorn.

And when I left a bdsm Community 10 years ago a large portion of women were looking for daddies or mommies. So that is also not new.

Maybe you are more annoyed that you can't find someone looking for you and your just lashing out at others ?

over a year ago

I do have wellies somewhere"

...and I thought I was kinky

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

What shit is that about?

Jeez

Well now you mention it I'm into DDlg and I happily play with a couple, I have been asked to dress as a pig by someone on here. Maybe if I got to be Peppa pig I may have said yes, she's got attitude that pig has

Bahahahaha snap Frida! Except not the pig part. However i was asked today if I'd bottle my farts for someone. Rather than shame them, I politely said no. Funny how people can still be polite when it concerns things they aren't into. Who knew? 0

But aye.. A DDlg / D/s / cnc-loving, unicorn-ing whore over here. However no intention to start playing as peppa. She could however come and role play as a bacon sarnie for me. Ta P. "

Funny that isn't? Being polite and not rude isn't that difficult. I want a bacon butty now yum

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"Think the op fell in a muddy puddle? He's gone rather quiet..."

Maybe miss rabbit will come save the OP?

over a year ago

"Think the op fell in a muddy puddle? He's gone rather quiet..."

I actually did laugh out loud at that.

over a year ago

"Think the op fell in a muddy puddle? He's gone rather quiet...

Maybe miss rabbit will come save the OP? "

We know he doesn't want daddy pig helping him.

over a year ago

What shit is that about?

Jeez "

Personally, Im all for variety and new experiences

Might swop Peppa for something else in the pet line......

over a year ago

Maybe miss rabbit will come save the OP? "

Miss Rabbit is awesome, she does everything

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Miss Rabbit is awesome, she does everything "

I know how many jobs can one rabbit have. Though not my favourite kind of rabbit

over a year ago

Miss Rabbit is awesome, she does everything

I know how many jobs can one rabbit have. Though not my favourite kind of rabbit "

She's female, she's great at multitasking

Definitely not my favourite kind of rabbit either, I prefer my bright pink one

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Lol

over a year ago

What shit is that about?

Jeez "

I don't want any of that bollocks to be fair.....

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Do we have to choose one thing we want and stick to it?

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"Do we have to choose one thing we want and stick to it?"

Bloody hope not I'm like a kid in a sweet shop

over a year ago

Is it wrong that I thought 'will you be my peppa pig?' would make a good status update?

over a year ago

What shit is that about?

Jeez

But aye.. A DDlg / D/s / cnc-loving, unicorn-ing whore over here. However no intention to start playing as peppa. She could however come and role play as a bacon sarnie for me. Ta P. "

Shame your so far away!!

By *harisajidanWoman
over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 28/04/21 16:47:52]

By *harisajidanWoman
over a year ago

london

What shit is that about?

Jeez "

Huh?

over a year ago

I do have wellies somewhere

...and I thought I was kinky "

and they are custard filled!

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

How is having a choice and preference having your head messed up?

over a year ago

"How is having a choice and preference having your head messed up?"

Don't you know us women don't know our own minds?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

What shit is that about?

Jeez "

What the fuck are you on about

By *urls and DressesWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near here

U ok hun?

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

You’re very wrong OP, no-one wants to be a unicorn for a single male.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"How is having a choice and preference having your head messed up?

Don't you know us women don't know our own minds? "

Men don't either

over a year ago

What shit is that about?

Jeez

Another Dd/lg, D/s, cnc lover here! My body, my head, my choice. You can keep your piggies though

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

What shit is that about?

Jeez

But aye.. A DDlg / D/s / cnc-loving, unicorn-ing whore over here. However no intention to start playing as peppa. She could however come and role play as a bacon sarnie for me. Ta P.

Another Dd/lg, D/s, cnc lover here! My body, my head, my choice. You can keep your piggies though "

How about some Percy pigs?

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

I do have wellies somewhere"

Safe sex only

over a year ago

What shit is that about?

Jeez

Another Dd/lg, D/s, cnc lover here! My body, my head, my choice. You can keep your piggies though "

there's my girl

shall we go ride off into the sunshine together.. i don't want to be the lonely outcast anymore! Px

over a year ago

"Lol"

Just the response I was expecting after reading through

over a year ago

What shit is that about?

Jeez

Another Dd/lg, D/s, cnc lover here! My body, my head, my choice. You can keep your piggies though

How about some Percy pigs? "

Only the veggie ones

over a year ago

What shit is that about?

Jeez

there's my girl

shall we go ride off into the sunshine together.. i don't want to be the lonely outcast anymore! Px "

Yes, let’s do that

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

What shit is that about?

Jeez

How about some Percy pigs?

Only the veggie ones "

They're all veggie I think so all good

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm perfectly happy with the Daddy I have thanks and I'm totally fine in the head. Appreciate the concern though.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I want to be a mermaid

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I want to be a mermaid"

I can tie your legs together if it helps